Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-17-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Edgar

Edgar is a great guy..I bought Tein HE from him and everything went very smooth. Fast shipping and great communication.

+1 from me.
TAMTANIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2005, 01:34 AM   #2
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
*SNIP*

I will not post in my own review thread cause I am a good boy

Last edited by S14DB; 09-18-2005 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: Reviewes not allowed to post in their own thread.
Edgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:32 AM   #3
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Fantastic seller....Edgar shipped out my egt the next day(I paid him at night) and the product arrived within a few days. Stayed in contact w/me until I got the product...definitely trustworthy
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:48 AM   #4
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Edgar!!

I bought a s-13 coupe project from him, it was a very easy transaction even though im overseas in iraq..He let me pay him in 2 payments and it all worked out very good.
He responed to all my emails and was very good at answering my questions.

I just thought everybody should know...

Josh
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:33 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
hahaha hes a good guy, needs to shower more! hahahahaha

im playinggg

anyways
Old 08-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #6
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Edgar is the man! i agree, awesome guy to deal with!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:34 PM   #7
bstonedrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bstonedrift is making a name for him/her selfbstonedrift is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought parts from him as well. Good Guy.
bstonedrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:53 AM   #8
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Ive bought quite a few things off of Edgar and will continue to buy stuff off of him. Not a scammer and hates flakers are both plus's in my book.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:34 AM   #9
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ighlight=edgar
Maybe mods could merge

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #10
joxter

joxter is making a name for him/her selfjoxter is making a name for him/her self
great seller, i bought kts coils from him, he sent them out the next morning after payment, and they got here in a few days. great communication as well.
100% satisfaction
joxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:45 PM   #11
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Good Seller
Old 10-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #12
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Its good to see he's not like his former employer.
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:55 AM   #13
Jared

Jared is on a distinguished road
Edgar is the f^%king man. I will always do business with him.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:09 AM   #14
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
Edgar is teh he was very patient with me and understanding. good at negotiating prices he is very nice and will answer your call almost anytime.
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:19 PM   #15
FrankeBonez
Leaky Injector

FrankeBonez is making a name for him/her selfFrankeBonez is making a name for him/her self
ipod

great seller, got ipod in good condition with extras. Great seller
FrankeBonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #16
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Purchased his Tein Super Drift coils. So far so good! Super smooth transaction! Can't wait to get them!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #17
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
edgar rocks......... nuff said
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:13 AM   #18
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
He is a great guy willing to do anything he can to help. <3
Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 PM   #19
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
sold me a nismo 2-way differential.
loved it
now i think the output shaft seal is leaking but it is an easy fix.
i think the diff has lasted about 7-8 months without fluid sweet diff
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #20
bstone

bstone is making a name for him/her selfbstone is making a name for him/her self
Bought 5-lug swap off him.

oh, and he's pretty.
bstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #21
91silvia

91silvia will become famous soon enough91silvia will become famous soon enough91silvia will become famous soon enough91silvia will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 91silvia
great guy, bought many things from him over the years. Always stays in contact, will answer any question you have.
91silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #22
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Edgar is a cool guy and I recommend him.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #23
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Edgar is awesome. Bought magazines on a Friday, got to my house on a Monday morning. I got them just in time to have some reading material for my daily crap. Oh, and he left me a very romantic love note to wipe by butt with. Thanks Edgar!

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #24
my_kinda_livin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
my_kinda_livin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Awesome seller! Would definately purchase from again