Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Girl calls 911 for father and is arrested by cop for cursing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrA6OxMC40

Quote:
When a 17-year-old girl's father, who was at home recovering from brain surgery, had a seizure, she immediately called 911. While the phone was ringing, she said "What the fuck?" I guess 911 starts recording even while the phone is ringing, so the officer heard her curse. His panties got all twisted up and he told her to stop using that kind of language. The girl answered with, "Send me a fucking ambulance!" HA! The cop responded by hanging up on her face!

The girl called a few more times and each time ended with the cop hanging up on her. Yes, the girl kept cursing and threatened to sue him, but the cop also never asked her what the emergency was. He even called her a buffoon. Yeah, what an amazing comeback.

The cop finally called the police department, but made it sound like the girl was the crazy one. While he was doing this, the girl ran a couple of blocks to the police department to get an ambulance. Well, who was there to greet her? Her arch rival, Sgt Robert McFarland! He arrested her on the spot and booked her for a crime that doesn't even exist.

The girl's father eventually got help and he's recovering at home. The girl and her family got a lawyer and plan to sue the police department.
Lets the cop hating/defending begin.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
learn to embed n00b

[ yt] youtube letters in code [ /yt ]

no spaces
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
It IS [ yt] Sir.

Shit is fubar.

YouTube - Why people who believe in censorship suck
Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
haha dumb girl. dumb cop.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Girl Arrested For Cussing During 911 Call | whoisthemonkey.com
Old 05-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Would smash.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
IM sorry but time and time again I have to say that I have never once been helped by an officer when I needed it. Car stolen, the didn't give a fuck, assaulted as a minor by an adult twice my weight, the didn't give a fuck. Seriously. Cops have never done me any good, and stories like this just justify my attitude towards them. Im sure some of you have had decent encounters, but how many more times have cops been assholes when it wasn't warranted. If you say that its never happened even once, you either don't venture in public or are a liar.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
Would smash.
Do not want.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
hegamiz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nicehegamiz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
haha dumb girl. dumb cop.
haha totally...
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
s13tilldeath*
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
s13tilldeath* is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thats not fucked up at all.

I hate cops never had anything good come from one. He should have gotten fired for that shit.
Can you imagen 911 hanging up on you haha. Im glad i have never called i cuss alot when im in a stressful situation. lol
s13tilldeath* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:56 AM   #11
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
both parties were at fault.

chick was pretty selfish the second time around she called.
was it that difficult not to swear with the second call?
was it more important to chew someone out, than to save your dad's life?

the cop was an idiot for doing what he did.
cop was also selfish for jeopardizing his entire department for bad publicity and a lawsuit.
obviously 911 call officers should be trained for situations like this.
glad this video (and the tentative lawsuit) will give PD's more attention to their 911 call centers.
its totally unacceptable that life threatening situations can be compromised by some officer's hissy fit, AND be given a 'slap to the wrist' after-wards.
hopefully the settlement make a good example out of all 911 call centers.

cop was also damn moron to file made-up charges the chick.
is it seriously that hard to spin something half-plausible?
'obstruction of justice' maybe?

Police cheif is even a bigger moron for publicly admitting to wrong-doing, & then giving the cop a slap on the wrist.
Now the whole screw up is on the whole department.
If he was smart, he should have fired the cop, and have an attorney represent him for the interview.
He didn't cover his a$$, and now taxpayers are going to pay for sure.

I'm glad this incident got the publicity it so deserved.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #12
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just goes to show they keep arresting people for nothing in this country.
fuck legislature and the old fuckheads who wrote it.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:36 AM   #13
hmooblis
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hmooblis will become famous soon enoughhmooblis will become famous soon enoughhmooblis will become famous soon enoughhmooblis will become famous soon enoughhmooblis will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what would happen in a scenario where the girl called 911 because her life was in danger (say, stalker intent to kill) with the same telephone call? what would the outcome be?
hmooblis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #14
325irollin
Zilvia Member

325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd beat that cops ass. I cuss all the time so I would've probably said the same shit haha
325irollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:31 AM   #15
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325irollin View Post
I'd beat that cops ass. I cuss all the time so I would've probably said the same shit haha
I'm sure you would

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:39 AM   #16
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
if your 17 and a girl... and your daddy is having a seizure, fuck the bull shit and call for a fucking god damn ambulance. Fuck that cop for not understanding that not every one can handle life and death situations without over reacting.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:46 AM   #17
325irollin
Zilvia Member

325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I'm sure you would
Beat his ass with my nasty cuss words
325irollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #18
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
that is pretty devastating to have your father seizing out next to you..then being hung up on a few times..then running to the police station thinking they will help..only to be arrested by the same asshole on the phone.. that cop should have definitely been fired for his lack of judgment, but that girl should have also just stopped cursing - either way the cop is ultimately at fault here because sometimes when someone is at a desperate and stressful situation, their reaction is to panic which leads to cursing and yelling. Like ronmcdon said, tax payers are going to take a nice hit from their wallets since the department admitted fault.. not smart - unless that guy is some super cop, he should have been fired..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #19
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
this made me LOL for a bit...only because the father is ok and recovering...otherwise it be negligence of the officer to put his personal feelings towards cussing infront of someone who could possibly be dying...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #20
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
It's shit like this that gets cops killed. I have a friend or two that's a cop, and their good people. But never have i ever been helped by a cop, when im stuck on the side of the road they drive right past but as soon as i am driving home after a 12hr day at work, they're sure to stop me at the end of my block at 11p.m for my exhuast, then ask me why i street race because i have a gutted interior. 2 days ago i got a ticket when i pulled into 711 parking lot, as im adjusting to park the car i get a call, so i awnser to say i cant talk, my car's on the sidewalk as im about to reverse, dickhead cop walks up, throws a ticket at me telling me "this is what happens when you park on the sidewalk", meanwhile my car is in gear to back up when he walks up to me. That girls got strength to not find that cop and beat the common sense out of him.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #21
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I was helped by the police last night.
Perfect.

This situation sounds pretty stupid though.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Isn't it against the law for a 911 operator to refuse help, even hanging up on someone who is calling for assistance?

I mean, they go through like 9 SOLID fucking months of training to learn to deal with the high-pressure nature of the job just for that reason, I am PRETTY sure they're to understand that situations that might drive one to dial 911 would likely elicit a cuss word or 50.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #23
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
she's gotta foul mouth but the officer's in the wrong line of work.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #24
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskateborders View Post
IM sorry but time and time again I have to say that I have never once been helped by an officer when I needed it. Car stolen, the didn't give a fuck, assaulted as a minor by an adult twice my weight, the didn't give a fuck. Seriously. Cops have never done me any good, and stories like this just justify my attitude towards them. Im sure some of you have had decent encounters, but how many more times have cops been assholes when it wasn't warranted. If you say that its never happened even once, you either don't venture in public or are a liar.
See, but here's the thing.

There's good cops....and then there's asshole cops.

When I was 16, I was walking home from work at around 10pm. Guy decides to mug me(well, try). He trips, I stomped his face, take off running.

Call the cops. That night, they began searching around my area for him. No luck.

Guess what? Next day, he was found. Went to court.

10 years for assault with a deadly weapon(he had a knife against my neck which actually cut me).

Another incident. Day a taxi cab plowed into my old S13.

Cop rolled up literally a minute after it happened. Since I was crushed in on the driver's side, he was by my side asking me questions(to make sure I was okay) and keeping me calm the entire time.

I've had ONE bad encounter with cops.

Think of it this way, a lot of people think S-chassis owners as a whole are cheap/poor dorifto fanboys with knock off body kits/parts, zipties all over the place and rattle can paint jobs.

Is this true? No, it isn't.

A lot of people here actually give a shit about their cars.

Same goes with cops. Not all of them are assholes.

A lot of times, YOU have something to do with it.

I've seen this happen so many times. Cop pulls someone over, driver starts giving him/her an attitude, cop becomes an asshole because you're not the first person to act like this toward him/her, you then start saying "cops are assholes blah blah blah" when 95% of the time, you had something to do with it.

Back to my one bad encounter, I was pulled over and ticketed for illegal modifications. Was I pissed? Yeah, because I thought it was stupid. Was I breaking the law? Yes, I was. So, I have no right to complain. Cop was doing his job.

To comment on the stolen car. Your car isn't the only one that got stolen.

They're not about to put it on their top priority list.

I'm sure they have better things to do then to find YOUR car.

So, to stop myself from typing up an insanely long post, I'll go with Brian's post.

I've been helped by cops too.

Perfect.

No complaints.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:09 AM   #25
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
lol @ buffoon

dude is a dick
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #26
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hell yeah i would have tripped after he hung up twice
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #27
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Should we start a thread everytime the cops do not fuck up but instead act properly?

Does Zilvia have enough bandwidth? If we hooked that up to Twitter, would it cause the internet to implode?

Based on just this report, yeah, sounds bad. But it's not news to hear that there are stupid people out there in any profession, so the responses here are pretty laughable.

OMG! That cop screwed up! All cops are evil! Down with the government!

I wanna be able to do whatever I want but the man is holding me down, so instead I'll go to my computer, log onto my 240 owners forum and bitch about it to a bunch of other people who weren't there but would love a chance to bitch about stuff too! Now I feel horny cuz i'm a rebel and i'm fighting the power! Yeah!

Yawn. The internet makes people emo.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #28
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
a cop opened the door to 7-11 for me yesterday.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #29
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Seriously, I bet you there is cursing in like 25 percent of 911 calls. People call 911 when things go wrong. People curse when things go wrong. Therefore, sometimes people will curse when they call 911. And yes, if it was a more serious situation, the officers action would have resulted in the death of the victim, and he should be punished as such.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #30
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Hrm, it's wierd there was an actual police officer (a sergeant, no less) answering 911 calls. I'm sure Lincoln Park (chicago?) isn't a huge city . . . but to have a ranking officer on desk duty answering emergency calls?

The California counties that I've worked in have dedicated 911 operators who are not police, but instead are trained solely in how to take an emergency call, dispatch the appropriate response, and record as much detail as possible for future retrieval. It should have been obvious that anything said would be kept on the databanks and pulled out for examination.

They say the sergeant was a 20-year vet, but I wonder if he was even trained at dispatch.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote