Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #1651
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
some nice kouki 180s in here. the full package with the legit tail lights is a must!

post a couple pics of your old one. Loved that car.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #1652
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i hope it doesnt break the rules of this thread since its not kouki aero, but kouki influenced gp kit

pre-spoiler looked pretty good too

the FN01s look dated now, it would have just needed better wheels like multipiece deep. S13 i think had more appeal then my fc, but i think my fc is probably better on the street since its not as popular chassis and less worrisome with knuckleheads.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1653
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice man! That's really clean.

Stupid update on my behalf.. installed my aero:

And my wheels finally showed up, should have them on in a few weeks..

Old 10-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #1654
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Old 10-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #1655
Ryokai Fuji
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
Ryokai Fuji is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ryokai Fuji
^^ I got one for sale?
I dont wanna be a thread jacker or know if this is like Legal so many hidden rules.. lol

Look at my sale thread, new Type X Front bumper 350 with exenders and brackets. Pm me. if your interested.
**CoUpe LOve** #4
Old 10-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #1656
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
Stupid update on my behalf.. installed my aero:
I was actually going to post earlier as to how funny my S13 would look with full kouki aero, roof spoiler, and stock 180sx wheels, but from the looks of things...it doesn't look bad...doesn't look bad at all.

Gotta daily it all stock-ish Zenki looking and all until I can somehow pick up a temp-daily to drive while this one is at the shop for paint.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #1657
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Picked up the last 180 peice I wanted today (the seat). Just waiting for time to put my car together
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #1658
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
anybody heard of a company called findjdm.com?
I just found a bunch of kouki stuff I want but they dont have prices.

Kouki Fog light switch.

and these

IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant IwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwantIwant

how much do you guys think those bumper lip combos are worth? both look to be in pretty damn good condition.
I would buy em for the lip and get all new everything else.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 10-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #1659
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Wow, I want that white complete front end w/ lip...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #1660
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
I'd say that clean, complete white bumper is worth $700+ easy.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #1661
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
950$ shipped for the white one, and 910$ for the purple one, at least to where I live.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #1662
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
If that white one is OEM everything, i'd say $950/shipped for it is an okay price.

I paid $800 for a full Kouki 180sx front end with the lip.

Sold the fenders/hood/headlight assemblies with my old Chuki bumper along with the JDM signals and Canadian DTRL's and made most of my money back.

I'd buy that white one if I didn't have the bumpers/lips I have right now.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 10-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #1663
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
i hope it doesnt break the rules of this thread since its not kouki aero, but kouki influenced gp kit

the FN01s look dated now, it would have just needed better wheels like multipiece deep. S13 i think had more appeal then my fc, but i think my fc is probably better on the street since its not as popular chassis and less worrisome with knuckleheads.
That is pure awesomeness. This is one of few kits for the S13 I could see myself rocking if I had one.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #1664
Matej
Post Whore!

Now is the time to buy FN's. Nobody has those wheels now, haha.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #1665
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Seriously.

I loved FN's in Silver/polished. Concave is even better.

Everybody's going crazy for MB Battles.

They're ehh to me.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 10-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #1666
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
If that white one is OEM everything, i'd say $950/shipped for it is an okay price.

I paid $800 for a full Kouki 180sx front end with the lip.

Sold the fenders/hood/headlight assemblies with my old Chuki bumper along with the JDM signals and Canadian DTRL's and made most of my money back.

I'd buy that white one if I didn't have the bumpers/lips I have right now.
Yes. I would love to get one of those too, but the website looks a little questionable to me. I don't want to get scammed.LOL
Old 10-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #1667
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
or miss out on the ultimate chance of a lifetime to be jdmtyte
Old 10-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #1668
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
well to all concerened with that find jdm site I posted.

I emailed the site yesterday when I found it and this was the response.

"Thanks for your compliment. Believe it or not, we just opened this website a week ago, and we are still working on it. As you can see, we are highly specialized in rare JDM parts and add new parts almost everyday. I just got the price list from my partner in Japan, so I'll post all the prices today. Please check back later today. I'll update s13 section first. Thanks!!!!!"

then they sent this. after I told them I mentioned them on zilvia.

"Thanks a lot!!!
Here's our eBay feedback. We are 100% legit as you can see.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback "

So all in all I would say they look pretty legit and due to their quick response I would say they are about their shit. They dont seem overpriced but competitive, and I am definitely already considering numerous things from the site (coupe light up window shades, nomnomnom) and now that crimson has said they are fair prices I am definitely going to be purchasing from them. I will keep you guys posted as to how the purchase process goes.
If anybody buys from them before me please post up a review.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #1669
jing
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
jing is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ THANK YOU for that site.

Vanquish lip for my Aero bumper = win.

Hopefully they're legit.

And on the topic of this thread..

I just picked up a set of Kouki valences and am looking for the Kouki skirts as well.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #1670
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
can anyone post up what the 'findjdm.com's ebay seller name is. i cant access eBay on a work computer.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #1671
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
impellitteri

according to that link above...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #1672
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jing View Post
^ THANK YOU for that site.

Vanquish lip for my Aero bumper = win.

Hopefully they're legit.
If you buy that lip before me, and its the only one they have,
Im gonna find you and punch you in the dick.

haha just kidding

but seriously......
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #1673
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx

i'm selling some brand new never been used Version Select kouki 180 rear valances if anyone wants them
Old 10-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #1674
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I never realized the rears were so much more aggressive than the fronts.

It's hot regardless.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #1675
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats why its best to do the rears all around... very few people do that

I remember this guys with a yellow hatch that did it... that was a great car.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #1676
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalypso123 View Post
thats why its best to do the rears all around... very few people do that
+1 to rears all around.
that was my plan when I wanted fn01's like everyone else.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #1677
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Gt-1

Hey guys,
RHD japan has done it again. They have the GT-1 lip available for $456 shipped. The aggressive one. Nice. Here the link
GT-1 Motorsports Kouki Style Front Lip Spoiler RPS13

I hope is the same as this one.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:36 PM   #1678
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Doesn't look the same from pictures, hahah.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #1679
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
it says its a kouki style like for 180sx... so a replica of oem.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #1680
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Lip

I got excited for a little bit. Gt-1 motorsports makes the Break aero.
GT-1 Motorsports Break Aero Front Bumper RPS13 180SX