Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-29-2019, 08:30 AM   #1
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Call Of Duty Modern Warefare

So who's bought and played the new COD MW? This game is really good from the graphics and game mechanics and its really realistic. I stopped playing COD since the original Black Ops and wasn't interested in the new COD's since they added the wall running and all that other stuff.. but now I'm back! this game is really refreshing. Campaign is really good and I can find myself playing back to back games on online multiplayer for a long time... lol this may be the best game I've bought in a long time. Tell me what you guys think about this game.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2019, 08:06 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I left COD for the same reasons.

To be expected, its the same as usual. Fast paced, spawn, and die. Haven't played much of the campaign but, not mad I bought this game.

Realistically, Red Dead 2 spoiled me as far as dollar for dollar value.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:38 AM   #3
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post

To be expected, its the same as usual. Fast paced, spawn, and die. Haven't played much of the campaign but, not mad I bought this game.

I actually bought RD2 but have less than 3 hours invested... I need to give it another try, heard alot of good things about it. Also after playing COD MW all day yesterday, I've noticed so much people camp this game like crazy and you die with 2-3 shots. Just gotta get used to the maps I guess.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:30 PM   #4
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm still under 50% in RDR2 because i'm constantly distracted by other things in the game.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #5
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post

TTK (Time to Kill) is fucking ridiculous in COD which is why i quit.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote