Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
VMP
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
VMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Talking Honda Owner does burnout in parking lot at 240sx meet and gets PWND

This was at Super Autobacs in Stanton, CA last night...

A driver of an Integra did a burnout across the front of the parking lot (about 50-75ft) where the 240sx people hang out and eat pizza... and we've always yelled at them to slow down and mind their REV... i mean **** it's a ****in parking lot! but anywho.. a few guys get super upset at our end threw a water bottle at him i think... and he ran over a razor scooter that my friend was riding around in (dragged it for a good 30ft) and then drove off upset...
then he later came back... and this is what happens...

(i had to put it on myspace cause youtube won't play sound on it yet)

MySpaceTV Videos: PWNing a Honda Owner by ^V^ ScumDoll ^V^
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
i cant hear anything anyone is saying. do you have one with better sound quality?
Old 08-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
that was a waste of 5 minutes

for reference to anyone else who watches the vid.. theres no fighting crashing or anything exciting.. just talking
Old 08-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
lmao so did the guy get arrested??
Old 08-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #5
VMP
Leaky Injector

VMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to allVMP is a name known to all
no i wish i did... it was taken on my phone i couldn't get anything better... and i'm the only one who got footage
Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #6
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
That guy was an thats why The Ricer Honda guys never have any were to meet because they always fu*k it up doing that dumb Sh*t
Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
cliffs: dude in teg was doing a burnout, we all yelled at him, then popo pulled him over. ha ha lol.

the video doesn't show at all how funny this shit was or how seriously retarded the driver is. for those who aren't familiar with the pipeline meet, we (mostly zilvia and nico members) are always very chill, no revving, DEFINITELY no burnouts. But theres always a group of honda guys who are constantly revving and sometimes doing burnouts and generally being fucking idiots. this guy did a rolling burnout and then raced off TOWARDS a group of ppl, ran over and dragged roberts razor scooter, and took off. came back about 10-15 minutes later and then pulled up right nxt to that same group of ppl. we proceeded to give him a verbal rectal probe and then he got rolled on! the cops let him go, but then he got rolled on again later on in the evening on beach blvd!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #8
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
mildly entertaining the end of it made it that.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Wow, Just wow. I have seen that happen alot. I cant hear shit in the video.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #10
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just skip to the end

that's the best part
Old 08-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #11
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
good for you guys

We are going to do that taktic of getting knuckle-headz to respect our 626 Friday night meet later today. The property owners want to stop it because of the potential damage that knuckle-head drivers might cause on their property. Thanx for the vid.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
VMP
Leaky Injector

thanks for the save tyler
Old 08-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #13
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project3328 View Post

for reference to anyone else who watches the vid.. theres no fighting crashing or anything exciting.. just talking
I agree video was wack.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I want my 5 minutes back.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:42 PM   #15
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Video sucks, outcome is cool though!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #16
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
LOL wow..i thought someone would punch him in the face before he drove off or something.

oh well. owned.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #17
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I feel like I just got pwned for wasting 5 mins of my precious life watching that.

Just heard some girl blah blah blah.

I don't know.

Have fun.

Be safe
Old 08-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #18
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
lol funny shit. Props on calling out some dumb ass driver revving and peeling out through your meet. I see this happen all the time but no one has the balls to do anything about it.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #19
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I just skipped to the end immediately

And I saw the lights come on and OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #20
Pank
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that guy sucks, but why does your friend have a razor scooter?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 08-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #21
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
hahaha man i was going to go lst night tooo
damn :/

classic
Old 08-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #22
oscarsx
Zilvia Addict

oscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-known
trying to catch me ridin drity!

the end was sweeett
Old 08-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #23
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Dude that shit must have happened right after i left

what time did that shit heppen?
Old 08-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Uhh....

Ok?

I forgot how superior 240 drivers are at meets.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #25
energy0uth
Zilvia Member

energy0uth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project3328 View Post

haha
Old 08-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #26
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lol @ "Were not hating on your car, we're hating on you"
Old 08-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #27
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i thought i heard asian people speaking my language.

or i just hear too much afshhabkasrgsdfs in the video from all the people bashing him. ROFL.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #28
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yeah sucks cant really hear anything,
That was great every one cheering when he got pulled over LOL

Man Ya'll got a big Nissan Meet, there are only 6 240's here in our town.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Old 08-01-2008, 08:14 PM   #29
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Yay a cop showed up
Old 08-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #30
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Dave (driftfreaq) told me about this! Effin classic! I wish I was there to laugh at the honda boy! I heard he was hassled by the cops for the rest of the night too! Apparently someone saw him pulled over on the 405 with like 3 cop cars.
Closed Thread