Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-23-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timtiminy
rps13 silvia s13 frontend headlights

hey guys i was just wanting to show you something i came across that i thought was interesting. Okay i dont know if you guys have seen the early 90's Colts and Mirages made buy mitsubishi? anyhow their frontend looks very similar to the s13 silvia front end. dont know if anyone has tried to fit the parts up..im sure theyre not exact but i think that it could rigged to work, it would look stunningly close to a silvia frontend conversion, probably cheaper, and i dont think it would be to noticeable unless right next to a real silvia. Im sure as a nissan owner you wouldnt want anything Mitsubishi on your car but hey i thought i would let you guys know about my observation. let me know what you think

timtiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
hey man..fix up those pics..i hella wanna see!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:24 PM   #3
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

timtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the roughtimtiminy is a jewel in the rough
pix editited should be able to see now, obviously top is a sileighty and bottom is the mirage
Old 02-23-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
haha..thats pretty funny.. i remember i thought of that also. but then it just rubbed off my mind. that might work pretty good. just buff them headlights to a mirror. and is that your 240sx?

*peak peak i see that supra back there peak peak*

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 02-23-2006, 08:27 PM   #5
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yeah i figured this out a few years ago. I just never thought aanybody else would give a crap.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:29 PM   #6
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i think this topic has been brought up a couple times here on zilvia. you should go out there and try it yourself then come back to let us know how it all works out.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:35 PM   #7
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I see one of those every day, thought about it, then thought 900 for a full front end aint bad.
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:37 PM   #8
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

well shit..i see those mirages and shit at the junkyard all the time..if someone is gonna project it out and if works and fits fine. then i'ma go snag me some and put it on mine. or else just sell em haha.

sometimes you just gotta hustle man..

Old 02-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #9
timtiminy
Zilvia Addict

that sileighty isnt mine.. i wish.. but i do have a 89 fastback in white, paid $700 for it, it runs and no accidents, maybe someday i could make mine look that good.
The onlything i looked at that may be noticeable is the headlights arent as long, widthwise, and the side markers arent as slender, but i really think this could work. You would probably have to mold the front part of the mirage fenders into the s13's so the side markers wouldnt look misplaced. i would try it if i had a junked up mirage but no source there....
Old 02-23-2006, 08:45 PM   #10
RHD-180sx
Leaky Injector

RHD-180sx is a well-known jackass
better off buy the jdm front won't save much but less work.
RHD-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:55 PM   #11
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not sure the lights would mount up w/o a decent amount of modification.
my friend used to have a turbo mirage in that same body style. i remember him telling me that guys on his forums were attempting to fit up s13 silvia lights, but were having a tough time.

in a pinch? not worth it. plus the mirage lights are quite smaller in person.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:05 PM   #12
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...highlight=colt
yay for searching.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote