Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-28-2010, 03:48 PM   #931
msanchez
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
msanchez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
it's got a sr.^ it's already better.
=]
Ha. Thanks man. Full rebuild. The only pieces that aren't brand new are the block,head, and injectors.

I want to build a Ka next, but something tells me an ls1 is gonna get in the way of that idea.
msanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #932
98koukis14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
98koukis14 will become famous soon enough98koukis14 will become famous soon enough98koukis14 will become famous soon enough98koukis14 will become famous soon enough98koukis14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kouki No: 1 ..... 1998 SE Sunroof, LSD, No ABS (Bought it with 64k)

Kouki No:2 ..... 1997 SE Sunroof, ABS, LSD ( In Storage Currently )

Yeah I gotta Thing for Black Kouki's lol......
Old 11-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #933
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERUM View Post
Eh, it happens. Would you let that keep you from buying some?

Anyone have pics of a kouki with a japanese front bumper and a group a scoop/vent?
Curious as to how it looks.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3121529_n.jpg

^18x9.5 or 10? Who knows? Both sizes have concave faces, but is one deeper than the other.
Yep, I'm running 17x10 +12's all around. Time for something new.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #934
SERUM
Leaky Injector

SERUM is an unknown quantity at this point

SERUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:00 PM   #935
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Holy shit... Anymore pics of this thing?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #936
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i have that same picture. i forget where i saved it from though...soap perhaps or matej.

the reason why it's so badass. it's from japan.

edit: i wish i knew of a cool in ground alignment rack, so i could keep my kit on and take pictures like that boss.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #937
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Your second pic should never be posted again on these forums. I refuse to even quote it and have it appear a second time. That if Im not mistaken was the outcome of NiteKids being a complete idiot and destroying a beautiful car and bringing much unneed hate towards the 240 community. What a sad sad day that was.

Oh and if this is NiteKids new screen name, please tell me you are no longer contributing to the degradation of the 240sx community. Although your car was fantastic your decisions were ridiculously bad.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #938
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Your second pic should never be posted again on these forums. I refuse to even quote it and have it appear a second time. That if Im not mistaken was the outcome of NiteKids being a complete idiot and destroying a beautiful car and bringing much unneed hate towards the 240 community. What a sad sad day that was.

Oh and if this is NiteKids new screen name, please tell me you are no longer contributing to the degradation of the 240sx community. Although your car was fantastic your decisions were ridiculously bad.
Cameron
You sound mad, Cameron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #939
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

Cameron
OH STFU..
you sound like a bitter hater..
hypocrite ball licker..
who never did something stupid..??? or something illegal??
that's right..we all did..
so someone gets caught and you act like he is a sinner?? lol..I pitty people like you...

people like you make me so freaking mad..
just shut the fukk up already..
Old 11-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #940
blue rexsti
Zilvia Member

blue rexsti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
i have that same picture. i forget where i saved it from though...soap perhaps or matej.

the reason why it's so badass. it's from japan.

edit: i wish i knew of a cool in ground alignment rack, so i could keep my kit on and take pictures like that boss.
chantilly nissan bro
blue rexsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #941
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
OH STFU..
hypocrite ball licker..
so someone gets caught and you act like he is a sinner?? lol..I pitty people like you...

Actually Gabe, he's on the right track.

What Henry did WAS stupid, and he made himself unwelcome on Zilvia.net a long time ago.

You guys can try to stand up for him as much as you want. He may be a great guy in person. Around here, he isn't welcome, and neither are the triumphing of illegal activities, such as attempting to run from the law.

That's Zilvia.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #942
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Actually Gabe, he's on the right track.

What Henry did WAS stupid, and he made himself unwelcome on Zilvia.net a long time ago.

You guys can try to stand up for him as much as you want. He may be a great guy in person. Around here, he isn't welcome, and neither are the triumphing of illegal activities, such as attempting to run from the law.

That's Zilvia.
Oh Trust me I know it was stupid, I dont agree with it, but I wouldn't bash someone for it, its fine if he is banned, I never met him, I am not defending him either, but I hate hypocrisy.
or finger pointing. or acting like one is perfect.
Someone made a mistake, that sucks, and he gets what he deserved, but I am not god nor a judge to point the finger nor call him names because he made his mistake..that's all!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #943
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Ok, but if you're going to complain about the "hypocrisy" of calling someone out, maybe next time you should do it without calling them a "bitter hater" and "ball licker" that should "shut the fukk up".

I don't want to bring the pot and kettle into this, but I will if I have to.

Carry on in peace gentlemen.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #944
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rexsti View Post
chantilly nissan bro
if they charge anything more than the 40$ i'm paying then they are out of the question already lol.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #945
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so,what happened with that black kouki? I got couple of clues,he was running away from cops then they got his ass? What's the reason behind it,anyone generous enough to tell me?
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #946
nighthawk48
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (26)
nighthawk48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqstarburst View Post
so,what happened with that black kouki? I got couple of clues,he was running away from cops then they got his ass? What's the reason behind it,anyone generous enough to tell me?

don't mean to throw any more wood into the fire, but i'm curious myself....
nighthawk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #947
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
OH STFU..
hypocrite ball licker..

Whoooaaaa!!!! Calm down killa. Trust me yes I have done my stupid things in my day and I payed the consequences as well, I understand that. But everyone does when their young and dumb. But getting into a highspeed chase on the california interstates is just a step above the minor rediculous stuff we did when we were teens in my opinion. He brought a lot of unneed heat on the 240sx community at a time when it was very much not needed. And in the end he completely destroyed a perfect car in the process. I know many people do the same thing street drifting and such and yes I feel that that is a waste as well but when you involve a ton of cops and negative exposure like he did I just feel very irritated about it. Thanx for the back up on this one ThatGuy, I knew someone would chime in that felt the same way and was around back when all this took place.

Enough of the ranting and no disrespect Gabe. If you feel the need to continue this feel free to pm me but I see no need for the harsh words and such when I was only pointing out what a horrible decision it was and how it doesn't need to be posted anymore as we dealt with enough of the bs when it originally happened.

On to the pix so this post can actually contribute to the thread.

This was about 4 years ago. Wish I was still stock fendered!!!!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #948
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I cant wait to post in this thread.....
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #949
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
I cant wait to post in this thread.....
me neither.... btw u should do zenki type IV... i know of this one kit going for sale possibly...brand new....
Old 11-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #950
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
me neither.... btw u should do zenki type IV... i know of this one kit going for sale possibly...brand new....
what are you getting next?
Old 11-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #951
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Ok, but if you're going to complain about the "hypocrisy" of calling someone out, maybe next time you should do it without calling them a "bitter hater" and "ball licker" that should "shut the fukk up".

I don't want to bring the pot and kettle into this, but I will if I have to.

Carry on in peace gentlemen.
Your very right,I way overdid it.

Quote:

Enough of the ranting and no disrespect Gabe. If you feel the need to continue this feel free to pm me but I see no need for the harsh words and such when I was only pointing out what a horrible decision it was and how it doesn't need to be posted anymore as we dealt with enough of the bs when it originally happened.!!!
I appoligize, pm sent!
Old 11-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #952
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace

Meh watermark. But an s14 that isn't drifting, so it works out

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #953
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
i can't tell, but does that black kouki have the shine auto/cwest lip or is it greddy...damn shiny ass black paint lol
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #954
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671

borrowed some wheels for a day. lol

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:42 AM   #955
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:

don't know if this is my number 1 or 2 favorite s14k..
guhhhh
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #956
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM671 View Post
Pics of VB3s on a Kouki

borrowed some wheels for a day. lol
Those Mac's?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #957
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So amazzing..
Quote:

ordered my PBM HMIC today >_< also sent my valve cover with my girl to get painted >=) should have some nice new photos soon

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:12 AM   #958
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i can't tell, but does that black kouki have the shine auto/cwest lip or is it greddy...damn shiny ass black paint lol
The one posted by 98koukis14 has the shine auto/c-west lip.

The one posted by codyace has the greddy lip.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #959
SERUM
Leaky Injector

SERUM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Holy shit... Anymore pics of this thing?
Nah. I got it off haraguchi's blog...a customer's car. There could be more pics on there, but you would have to dig pretty deep into the blog cause that pic is old.

speedace: Unless you lived in cali at that time....shut up, it didn't affect you.

Revat: You have/had my favorite kouki to date. (the red one)
SERUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #960
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Crappy old pic thats cut off. I'll get better ones up

97 No ABS, vlsd

Another old pic. This is 17x8 17x9... Running 17x9 all around now. Need to take new PICS!!