Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #91
fullthrottle
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
fullthrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post

This coming from a EUROPEAN, your not even american are you?
I was born and raised here. And if you think that being white puts you at a disadvantage in this country then your just plain wrong. "Nearly two years after the recession’s official end, black unemployment remains at 16.1 percent compared to the 8 percent of white Americans unable to find work."
Personally i think being an illegal Latino here is the best demographic at the moment. All the benefits none of the responsibility.

If you think starting wars, destroying civilizations, crusading for religion, and enslaving entire races is richest and most awesome you have some serious issues. But I guess if your of European decent (which includes Spanish and Portugese) than that IS your history so I guess you could be proud of it because you dont really have a choice.

what do you think the average life expectancy is for a black male aged 13-30 living in a "Urban area"?
and dont give me that "just move out of the ghetto bullshit."

our life expectancy is already 4 years shorter than the average white male.
first of all assuming that you are black then you may want to look at your own country of origin. Child soldiers? Diamond smuggling? There is more destruction going on there and for longer than any euro country.
And as for the mexicans. Your country is being torn apart by drug cartels and you want to cry about our takeover of this land. The land that so many people strive to become a citizen of? If it's so bad here go back to your respective country of origin. That includes myself going back to europe. Let's see who leads a more lavish lifestyle. My point is that color of skin has nothing to do with your higher unemployment rates. It has to do with education not being as high of a priority for your families as it was for mine. And don't tell me you can't afford higher education. I went to public school then joined the marines and now I'm finishing my free degree without a dime spent for education.

I know that some will argue that public education is terrible in your area. My family moved from Atlanta to saint Louis for the sole reason of better public education. Does your family hold education as being important enough to change locations?
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #92
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Did you ever stop to wonder why those schools aren't as good or why those ethnic groups live where they do? The answer is systematic racism going back more than a hundred years and the government has done little to change things.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #93
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Did you ever stop to wonder why those schools aren't as good or why those ethnic groups live where they do? The answer is systematic racism going back more than a hundred years and the government has done little to change things.
BULL SHIT. the students who don't give a shit and act like animals and their parents who care equally as much are why those schools aren't good. when you have a class of 20 who are doing nothing but disrupting and 3 kids who actually try to learn thats why its bad. when you call the parents and set up meetings and they don't show up thats why it's bad. I HATE/LOATHE/DESPISE when people try to say the reason their race is impoverished/locked up/broke/homeless/jobless/involved in crime is because schools and neighborhoods.

guess what, project housing and section 8 housing doesn't start off shitty. it's when inhabitants who don't give a shit and expect hand outs move in and it gets shitty. public schools in inner cities don't have less qualified teachers, they have students who put forth no effort and have 0 respect/desire to learn. crime/drug sale runs rampant in lower income areas because (going back to the hand out thing) people would rather make easy money then bust their ass for a solid paycheck. things aren't gonig to change. no matter what steps are taken. LEGALLY segration has been over since the 60's...however the majority of black people i've encountered have done nothing but segreate themselves and increase the racial tension. as opposed to trying to stop it of course. and you guys wonder why stereotypes exist.

systematic racism my ass, whats your excuse for those students not applying themselves and their parent's not instilling basic ethics/morals into their kids? you think it's the white mans fault that the majority of kids in inner cities turn to crime as opposed to hard work and an honest paycheck?
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #94
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
LOL
Dude, Actual Africans, really dont like African Americans.
They consider us sell outs. Maybe in the modern day of MTV and worldwide hiphop influence there is a small amount of mutual respect. But outside of that we wouldnt be anymore welcome than anyone else.
dude
you are black. when is the last time you went to africa....or were you born in africa then a citizen? or at least was your mom and dad african? if either of those are true, then ill take it back...

but just cause your ancestors 100 years ago or whatever were from africa..doesnt make you

shit my grandmother is from poland...i dont call myself polish american
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #95
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
BULL SHIT. the students who don't give a shit and act like animals and their parents who care equally as much are why those schools aren't good. when you have a class of 20 who are doing nothing but disrupting and 3 kids who actually try to learn thats why its bad. when you call the parents and set up meetings and they don't show up thats why it's bad. I HATE/LOATHE/DESPISE when people try to say the reason their race is impoverished/locked up/broke/homeless/jobless/involved in crime is because schools and neighborhoods.

guess what, project housing and section 8 housing doesn't start off shitty. it's when inhabitants who don't give a shit and expect hand outs move in and it gets shitty. public schools in inner cities don't have less qualified teachers, they have students who put forth no effort and have 0 respect/desire to learn. crime/drug sale runs rampant in lower income areas because (going back to the hand out thing) people would rather make easy money then bust their ass for a solid paycheck. things aren't gonig to change. no matter what steps are taken. LEGALLY segration has been over since the 60's...however the majority of black people i've encountered have done nothing but segreate themselves and increase the racial tension. as opposed to trying to stop it of course. and you guys wonder why stereotypes exist.

systematic racism my ass, whats your excuse for those students not applying themselves and their parent's not instilling basic ethics/morals into their kids? you think it's the white mans fault that the majority of kids in inner cities turn to crime as opposed to hard work and an honest paycheck?
"the man" is an enabler
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #96
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
"the man" is an enabler
their it is, why take responsibilities for your own actions? just blame it on racism and the man keeping you down. as soon as someone tries to question the validity of your argument just throw in the slavery thing to.

look if certain races are tired of being stereotyped and profiled, then plain and simple start breaking the stereotypes and contribute to society on a daily basis. if not, just keep doing what your're doing and deal with the negative repurcussions.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #97
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
their it is, why take responsibilities for your own actions? just blame it on racism and the man keeping you down. as soon as someone tries to question the validity of your argument just throw in the slavery thing to.

look if certain races are tired of being stereotyped and profiled, then plain and simple start breaking the stereotypes and contribute to society on a daily basis. if not, just keep doing what your're doing and deal with the negative repurcussions.
^lol jk man.

I haven't met a racist in a long time. I meet many people who a prejudiced.. but not based on color of skin. The majority of people I meet are prejudiced against based on color of appearance and mannerism.

Everyone knows: Well dressed/spoken black man > ghetto speak white dude with pants sagging off his ass and ____ flag hanging out of his pocket any day.

I challenge anybody who feels differently to go find a legit racist who isn't also a complete tard.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #98
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
agreed there. i base my treatment on mannerisms. mainly grammar. even if you look stupid to me, but can articulate and express your opinions, i will most likely not care.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #99
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
NissanEnthus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
NO ONE can speak on behalf of another race, especially a white person can not speak on behalf of another race and say just break the stereotype BS....Their should not be stereotypes period! Until you live the life of another you cant talk...I dont fit no stereotype and Im educated but have faced and have had racsist shi* happen to me and my family, but you guys dont get that....and you never will....So shut up with your "just blend in" with society BS....As long as people are seen with color or stereotypes there is NO BLENDING IN....

Last edited by NissanEnthus; 08-08-2011 at 03:59 PM..
NissanEnthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #100
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

But how many individuals will admit that that is what creates the continued social disadvantage? Honestly if my super caucasian oncologist talked to me like a ghetto pos idiot I would think the same of him as some gang banger regardless of their skin color. And i know more and more people feel that way. its time to stop pretending the people of the world are so daft.

Honestly I'll even throw people a bone if they try to talk to me like an intelligent human being.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #101
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanEnthus View Post
...I dont fit no stereotype and Im educated
your entire post is null and void
Old 08-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #102
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
your entire post is null and void
LMAO Why? Because I speak from experience or because I made your stupid "just break the stereotype" look as lame as you are.....trying to tell someone NOT of your race hey change your stereotype and blend in and you will be all fine....do yourself a favor and STFU
Old 08-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #103
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
LMAO Why? Because I speak from experience or because I made your stupid "just break the stereotype" look as lame as you are.....trying to tell someone NOT of your race hey change your stereotype and blend in and you will be all fine....do yourself a favor and STFU
no, because you claim to be educated yet have no command over the english language. see pulitzer prize winning quote below:
Quote:
...I dont fit no stereotype and Im educated

Tell me, what is keeping you from "breaking the stereotype"? It's obvious the majority of the country is going to show (and for good reason) a hostility to ghetto people/lifestyle/attitude. so if you don't like said hostility why wouldn't you better yourself to avoid it? Why not encourage children to do well in school? have ambition and try to land great jobs/avoid illegal lifestyle? pay your own bills and avoid public handouts errrrr "entitlements".
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #104
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
no, because you claim to be educated yet have no command over the english language. see pulitzer prize winning quote below:

Tell me, what is keeping you from "breaking the stereotype"? It's obvious the majority of the country is going to show (and for good reason) a hostility to ghetto people/lifestyle/attitude. so if you don't like said hostility why wouldn't you better yourself to avoid it?
Now you speak on behalf of the majority of the country?? WOW And the country is behind your "HOSTILITY" toward ghetto people???....(I'm sorry but the woods in Virgina is not the whole country sorry to burst your very small bubble)....WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?? Does it bother what other people say/do/or act like? WHY? Not that you completey hid it to begin with but now I see the racist and hate coming out why didnt you just say you were in the first place?
A racist trying to preach to another race hey just change your stereotype and I wont hate you or be hostile torward you.....Hate on bro....THIS THREAD is OVER for me...
Old 08-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #105
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

^are you a race troll in real life too?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #106
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Now you speak on behalf of the majority of the country?? WOW And the country is behind your "HOSTILITY" toward ghetto people???....(I'm sorry but the woods in Virgina is not the whole country sorry to burst your very small bubble)....WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?? Does it bother what other people say/do/or act like? WHY? Not that you completey hid it to begin with but now I see the racist and hate coming out why didnt you just say you were in the first place?
A racist trying to preach to another race hey just change your stereotype and I wont hate you or be hostile torward you.....Hate on bro....THIS THREAD is OVER for me...

1. i'm actually from north jersey (furthermore I'm in Virginia Beach now, not really "woods") and grew up in a prodominently "black" neighborhood. the majority of my friends from back home either were or are black. i was robbed at gunpoint by my child hood best friend in high school because he got involved with a gang. guess what, i still maintained my friendships and was their for him 3 years later when he needed money to feed his kid after he got out of the gang/county. so you're first assumption is incorrect.

2. why am i so mad? hmmm ok, because i'm tired of the majority of low income families and demographs blaming others for their misfortune and inability to better themselves. i'm tired of people saying my life is easier because i'm white. the white man isn't keeping you down or making your life miserable. YOU are making your own life miserable by not taking responsiblity and realizing your own ways are leading to your troubles.

3. i'm NOT a racist or a bigot or a person who practices predjudice. i never have and i NEVER will be. i don't judge people based on their skin color. i judge people by how they carry themselves, their manners, class, etc.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #107
Kingbaby
Zilvia Junkie

Kingbaby is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^

Well glad you got what you think is correct down!
#0191 "Lin'da" 2AMR>2AMR>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
That's pretty cool. Never sell it, you'll regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
I donut see an FC on this page, man
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #108
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I was waiting for someone to go there with this shit and i tried to stop before it happened but your guys ignorance is so blinding that i have to put my shades on throw my hat back in the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
first of all assuming that you are black then you may want to look at your own country of origin. Child soldiers? Diamond smuggling? There is more destruction going on there and for longer than any euro country.
ok dude open your eyes.
Who owns the diamond mines? Africans or Europeans?
who started the wars that caused tribes to go full fledged genocide on each other?
Do you know the answers to these question or are you just assuming that since it happening in Africa that white people have nothing to do with it?

I just dont understand how people of any race can deny systematic pillaging of an entire continent for centuries. Europe has done it to almost every dark skinned continent, india, australia, africa, shit even hong kong, and that all those places were just run by the british.

Quote:
And as for the mexicans. Your country is being torn apart by drug cartels and you want to cry about our takeover of this land. The land that so many people strive to become a citizen of? If it's so bad here go back to your respective country of origin. That includes myself going back to europe. Let's see who leads a more lavish lifestyle. My point is that color of skin has nothing to do with your higher unemployment rates. It has to do with education not being as high of a priority for your families as it was for mine. And don't tell me you can't afford higher education. I went to public school then joined the marines and now I'm finishing my free degree without a dime spent for education.
Why dont you just say the actual word like you know you want to.
"go back to africa"
That is the most offensive asinine bullshit you can pull.
First of all the entire western united states used to BE mexico. We all know this. But europeans took it over because they more guns, people, and illnesses. How would going back our respective countries be any sort of a reflection on how that country WOULD have been had Europeans not fucked it up?
If Liberia had functioned the way it was supposed to i would be all about going back, or maybe if we had got our 40 acres and a mule we would all be happy and educated and it would shut us the fuck up right?
WE didnt fucking ask to come here, or maybe you guys forget the chains and whips and boatloads by the thousands? But now that europe has fucked africa up so much and made black people despise each other so much, we dont have a choice. Most african americans can not afford to go anywhere even if they did have somewhere to go.

America is my fucking country of origin dumbshit, I am african american, My place of origin is right fucking here. If anyone deserves to stay in america its the people whose blood sweat and tears built this fucking country, not the people that stood on our back while we did it. We were bred, we do not technically have a country of origin. Hence actual africans not liking us.

Quote:
I know that some will argue that public education is terrible in your area. My family moved from Atlanta to saint Louis for the sole reason of better public education. Does your family hold education as being important enough to change locations?
I love Irresposible and sef degrading you make it seem. like black people in america wake up and say to themselves, "I think I will stay as ignorant as possible, fuck education and a better life"
Why do you think rappers talk about making it OUT of the ghetto?
in response to your question, yes
My dad moved from indiana to california, and my mom moved from east oakland to santa cruz county. I am highly intelligent, had a 4th year college reading and comprehension level in 6th grade, learned how to play chess when i was 4 and almost beat my dad.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE COLOR OF MY SKIN?
And getting harassed by cops my WHOLE life? Im not seeing the connection
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #109
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:

Now you SIR,
Are very obviously a prejudiced bigot. I was going to go through and answer all of your points and show you why your wrong. But arguing with someone like you will go nowhere. Almost everything you said is horribly racist and just plain wrong.
If you want me to respond and explain why this and pretty much all of your following posts are ass backwards I would be more than happy to enlighten you. Otherwise I will just be arguing with a "white" brick wall.
But thank for once again proving my point as to how ignorant the average american as to what its like being black.

Btw if i ever see you in person, i swear i will hit you square in the face for that ANIMALS comment.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #110
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
dude
you are black. when is the last time you went to africa....or were you born in africa then a citizen? or at least was your mom and dad african? if either of those are true, then ill take it back...

but just cause your ancestors 100 years ago or whatever were from africa..doesnt make you

shit my grandmother is from poland...i dont call myself polish american
African american exist because European brought us here and BRED us for hundreds of years to be the strongest, biggest, and dumbest.

If there had been no slave trade, there would be no african americans, just africans. Therefore we are are own rack, I can just say black people because that includes dark skinned people from all over the world. I am talking specifically about black people in america that are the descendants of slaves. So what ever point your trying to make, doesnt make sense.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #111
Kingbaby
Zilvia Junkie

Kingbaby is an unknown quantity at this point
<-----been harassed his whole life aswell!

brought my first car!

nothing but the ugliest looks

get pulled over in my new first car

"Is this yours" comments

5 years later still!

"proof of ownership" comments

I like nice things!

buy nice ass watches...

"can you afford this" comments

"no lay away" comments

I'll end with some Kanye West

"EVEN IF YOU IN A NISMO YOU STILL A N***** IN A COUPE"

I'll go back to Africa, I've been there. If they (various people) stop rapping the continent!
#0191 "Lin'da" 2AMR>2AMR>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
That's pretty cool. Never sell it, you'll regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
I donut see an FC on this page, man
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #112
Wake
Premium Member

edit your N-word or you will get pinked^^
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #113
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

wake, do you associate ghetto with black people?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #114
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Now you SIR,
Are very obviously a prejudiced bigot. I was going to go through and answer all of your points and show you why your wrong. But arguing with someone like you will go nowhere. Almost everything you said is horribly racist and just plain wrong.
If you want me to respond and explain why this and pretty much all of your following posts are ass backwards I would be more than happy to enlighten you. Otherwise I will just be arguing with a "white" brick wall.
But thank for once again proving my point as to how ignorant the average american as to what its like being black.

Btw if i ever see you in person, i swear i will hit you square in the face for that ANIMALS comment.

oh good here we go i'm a racist because i disagree with your points and after living in an enviroment for over 18yrs i don't rate to give my opinion because i'm a racist bigot. guess what i've been on both sides of that spectrum from the bottom to where i am today! please i may not be black but i sure as shit grew up in a black area using the same school sytem. nothing i said was racist, hell i intentionally kept it broad enough and didn't fingerpoint at any race. but i really want to here your explanations/reasoning as to how the points i made STILL fall back on white people. please pick apart my posts i'm an open minded individual and I enjoy healthy mature discussions.

edit:
lol PLEASEEEE explain to me why saying kids running around in class with no guidance or acting like animals warrants an attempted punch in the face? youre a real tough guy when your on the other side of the country huh? please, and i'm supposed to respect your comments and actually take what you say seriously when at the first chance you get you make threats?

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 08-08-2011 at 03:37 PM..
Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #115
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
wake, do you associate ghetto with black people?
what do you mean by ghetto?
The area of a city?
Someones behavior or clothing?
yes I associate that with black people in america since the term was originally coined by jews being forced to live in certain impoverished areas of italy.
A ghetto is a section of a city occupied by a group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure. A ghetto is now described as an overcrowded urban area often associated with a specific ethnic or racial population usually black.
so yes my friend, unfortunately I do associate black people with ghetto, as does 90% of the rest of Americans.

Quote:
oh good here we go i'm a racist because i disagree with your points and after living in an enviroment for over 18yrs i don't rate to give my opinion because i'm a racist bigot. guess what i've been on both sides of that spectrum from the bottom to where i am today? please i may not be black but i sure as shit grew up in a black area using the same school sytem. nothing i said was racist, hell i intentionally kept it broad enough and didn't fingerpoint at any race. but i really want to here your explanations/reasoning as to how the points i made STILL fall back on white people. please pick apart my posts i'm an open minded individual and I enjoy healthy mature discussions.

edit:
lol PLEASEEEE explain to me why saying kids running around in class with no guidance or acting like animals warrants an attempted punch in the face?
Read on buddy, and you havent experience both sides of shit, your white. we have been talking about the struggle of black people in america. When you reference animals, to refer to the people you see causing problems of course i am going to take offense to it.
Nice second edit btw, if you think that was my fist opportunity to promote violence your sadly mistaken. I take personal offense to people that were sold as livestock for hundreds of years being referred to as animals. Dont try and play that Im a e-thug BS dude, you made a fouls ass comment and I responded as any black man should when a white dude refers to black people as animals. You were talking specifically about your experience growing up with black people, how else was I supposed to take it?

Quote:
Who specifically are you referring to when you say animals then?
You go from talking about how you spent so much time around so many black people for so many years, how would I not think that you are referencing them?
What you dont seem to understand is that the majority of black feel there is NO hope so what is the point in trying. When you see yourself repeatedly trying for change but it doesnt do anything do you keep trying? Or do you eventually give up when you dont see a change?
We have no been struggling in america for how many hundreds of years? Oh yeah since the beginning of the country!
Now ho do you expect that people started their live as LIVESTOCK, to make that much of a change when they were so recently empowered?
So in the past 30-50 years or so we are supposed to just drop the prior hundred years and change our lives.

We have been systematically undereducated since we were brought to this country. You act like slaves were allowed to read and write. We have been playing a very obvious game of catch up and saying its our fault is fucking ridiculous.
Never once did i say it was BECAUSE of schools and neighborhoods, but the fact that black people are forced into shitty neighborhoods with shitty schools doesnt help. The fact that you were able to move and ALL your "black friends" didnt, should go to show that its not as easy as you claim.

Quote:

Have you ever seen a new project? No because they were all built in the 60's-80's. So how do you know how they are when they are new? have you ever lived in projects? can you even go into projects with out getting hassled? Because I cant. Projects are the biggest egg crate shitholes they could stick anyone in. For you to sit here and say its the inhabitants just shows your ignorance.
How do you presume to know so much about it? How would you even pretend to comprehend what its like to be judged on the color of your skin and have the people in power view it with a negative connotation?
Have you ever seen studies on how much harder it is to get a job with a "black" name than it is a "white" one?
Exact same resumes, but "Jennifer" gets a call back, while "Lakeisha" doesnt. Whos fault is that? I guess there is just a lot of prejudiced hiring managers out there huh?

Yes i think its the "white mans" fault, ronald reagan, strom thurmond, george bush (JR and SR). These people very obviously and openly dont like black people. They were in power for how long? Do you think black people went and found cocaine in colombia and some black scientist invented crack? Nope american government. Who was and always has been a majority of white males. Now I am not saying black people live up to their potential in every case or even try as hard as they should. But when all you see your whole life is that the outcome is the same whether you try or not of course your going to go the easy route.

The fucked up thing is, these "handouts" you complain about were started and continue to run because there is such a huge gap in wealth and opportunity. I mean by your logic black people havent done anything for themselves so how would we create our own handouts just so we could be lazy?
how does that even make sense?

I will pose the same question to you about stereotypes.
How am I supposed to live outside someones preconceived notion of me based on the color of my skin? Should i run up to every white person and shake their hand and say thanks for opportunities you have given me?

Get real dude, the facts speak for themselves There are reasons black people live/act the way they do, and it started on slave ships. If you cant see or believe that than you truly are ignorant and you will die a happy man because you know your right.

Meanwhile you havent answered or addressed any of the comments or questions i have raised. All you have said is basically black people do it to themselves, and if they would just change everything would be ok. LOL thanks for that
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #116
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
sidewaysil80 I would suggest you pull your head out of your ass and study some American history. Not about the wars abroad but the wars here.
Go look up black neighborhoods in Chicago where if you were black and not in your place you could be killed by police, legally. Or you can look up the deed for an old house and look at all the races and religions the owner was barred from selling or renting to by law.

Do some research on how the federal government backs home and business loans until about thirty years ago. I'll give you a hint, one person "of color" within five miles means it ain't gonna happen. You can even find current laws disallowing IQ tests on black people.

Here's another tidbit, the projects were put in to limit upward mobility of ethnic groups. Why do you think they NEVER leveled a white neighborhood to put one in?

Systematic institutionalized racism. Time and again. Not only against blacks but chiefly so. Steps have been taken to fix the problems but much of what created ethnic and socioeconomically disparity in this country remains in place.

I can and have written essays on this subject. It was kind of my life's work until college was put on hold.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #117
Wake
Premium Member

I guess I make it seem too much like my opinion, I always forget people dont always educate themselves the way they should.

Kinda like those animals in his school, I guess.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #118
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

I guess whats bothering me is the lack of resolution. It's made to sound like the struggles of black people in america is just that and always will be. I'd like to think there has been progress in setting the framework for progress.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #119
Wake
Premium Member

the civil right movement was the last progress in my opinion.

Im sure someone will say something about us having a black president, but we would have voted in a fucking monkey after bush.

there will never be resolution as long as there are people that believe we can just simply move, or live a down a stereotype.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #120
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Black culture has to hold up it's end of the bargain and start moving forward but there is still a "man" there reminding you. A lot of opportunities are presented(scholarships, community grants and such) but the source of the problems remain.