Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-23-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Free Emergency Technical support via blu808

If anyone on here has an urgent problem with your car that is considered an emergency. Pm me right away with your situation. I have it setup so it will alert my cell phone. I will get back to you right away (if possible) with my personal cell number and try to help fellow zilvians out.

Also if it is not an emergency. Post up your situation in this thread or pm me. I will do my best to help you out, or point you toward someone who can.

Luke

barry please sticky.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
HIM
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HIM
I am also willing to help you if you get scammed via internet. Paypal,ebay, etc.

Message me and I will help get back your money.

Last edited by HIM; 06-27-2008 at 01:38 AM..
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Wow luke, that's very nice of you.

You've always helped out the community, like a few years ago when i didnt know shit about cars and you welded and installed my diff.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
No shit! Way to go Luke!

I've helped out a few Zilvians with their problems, both online and in person. Definitely keeps the community tight and it all comes back to you eventually.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
No shit! Way to go Luke!

I've helped out a few Zilvians with their problems, both online and in person. Definitely keeps the community tight and it all comes back to you eventually.

Jeff helped me out beyond anything, after that I realized to put in my effort to help zilvians as well.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #6
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Nice way of showing support Luke!
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:29 AM   #7
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Do your services include free phone/cyber sex?
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:29 AM   #8
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
yes good idea. greatly appreciated by all

now 4 the emergencies
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #9
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Way to go Luke.

The worst part of it all are the folks that'll contact you about the smalllllest of problems. Its happened to me before. And it sucks to say 'stfu noob.'
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:39 AM   #10
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
thanks everyone.

Soooshi: I have been the goto guy up here for many people for years. I have heard it all.
Needless to say I will reply back with my number if it is an actual emergency. If its not I will offer online help.

Luke
Old 06-23-2008, 09:49 AM   #11
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Where are you located? Just in case...
Old 06-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #12
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
luke been helping me out for tech probs. WTG!! thanks luke for the help
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #13
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Does this include a free psychic reading and phone sex
Old 06-23-2008, 10:00 AM   #14
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Cool thread!
Thanks Luke!
5 stars.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #15
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
+ rep, way to be man. Really showing positive support for the s chassis.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #16
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ka-t or sr? halp!

hahah jk

+1 for helping the community
ziptiedae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #17
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Hey.. Thanks man.. Good Looking out.
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:40 AM   #18
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
ah ha. how ironic. i need help. or atleast adive/opinions. heres my thread reply 2 that. thanx ahead of time

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=199541
s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #19
blu808
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss: San jose. But im down in socal often as well.

wangan_cruiser: indeed.

steve shadows: I hope so. Thats the only way im getting anything out of this.

k's_silvia2.0: Thanks !

Landers: Thanks I should mention that in addition to the s chassis I am down with Fc, FD, Z32, Z33, R32, R33, R34, supra, mr2, miata, Ls1 anything, lsx anything, fab questions, etc. If I can help in any way let me know.

ziptiedae86: Kat, Sr, rb, vg, vq, vh, 3sgte, 13b, 20b, ca, b16, b18, b20, d15, d16, l24, l26, lt1, ls1, ls2, ls3, ls6, ls7, I have had a diverse to say the least education some more than others, and this isnt including the Italian or German cars. lol.

veeates36: Thanks bro. Now if I could only get some real projects into my shop. lol.

s13drob: Replied, and what does your screen name mean? lol
Old 06-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #20
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
No shit! Way to go Luke!

he did help me out one night, but he sure isn't tight..............

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 AM   #21
blu808
Post Whore!

Alex can you please take your old cars picture out of your sig? I have to change my pants every time you post!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #22
HIM
BANNED

I will also help out if anyone has any troubles with scammers, if you sent items/cash from an internet deal. Contact me I will give you my input on how you can get back your things.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #23
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I need some help, my KA24DET is very inconsistent throughout the rpm's. It might have sucked a rag in the intercooler i dunno. Its a 96 S14 obdII T25 turbo, sr370cc injectors, N62 MAF, FMIC, HKS adjustable wastegate,and blitz bov. It drives fine in lower RPM's it just hesitates a little bit but when i give it gas in the upper RPM's it just sits at 3500 rpm and does nothing then when i let off it jumps. I just chankged the plugs too. Any suggestions?? Or is it that missing damn rag in their somewhere.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:02 PM   #24
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
+1 Your great. just feel sorry for when the people who cant search see the thread but your def giving back to the community.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dude, Im gonna find you and posi rep you in person. Whats your fav kind of donut??
Old 10-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #26
blu808
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangonwWarrior View Post
I need some help, my KA24DET is very inconsistent throughout the rpm's. It might have sucked a rag in the intercooler i dunno. Its a 96 S14 obdII T25 turbo, sr370cc injectors, N62 MAF, FMIC, HKS adjustable wastegate,and blitz bov. It drives fine in lower RPM's it just hesitates a little bit but when i give it gas in the upper RPM's it just sits at 3500 rpm and does nothing then when i let off it jumps. I just chankged the plugs too. Any suggestions?? Or is it that missing damn rag in their somewhere.

Sounds like you need something to control those injectors. Like a AFC or emanaage, or some baller setup using a standalone.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #27
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Quote:
Originally Posted by WangonwWarrior View Post
It might have sucked a rag in the intercooler i dunno.
you might want to check that out first

But i have a recurring problem that has been getting on my nerves for some time now.
i have a single cam and the cluster doesnt work. causing the trasmition to crap out in 3-5 gears it revs to about 4500 i think and then just takes a shit ive asked around, searched and posted up but have not gotton any luck.

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #28
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
where's a good place to get piggy back / rom tuning for an LT1 (01 GMC Cierra) im about to turbo the dad's GM haha

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #29
blu808
Post Whore!

Fonix36: Could be something simple like a grounding issue.
On a really random problem like that I would have to see it in person.

bardabe: You can actually buy a program for tuning Lt1 engines. It is called lt1edit
Thats what I would use. Dont forget to replace the factory opti spark with an msd one if your going forced induction. Or you can convert to the ls1 coilpacks. Someone makes a kit but i dont remember their name.

Luke
Old 10-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #30
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
is that possible?

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote