Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
S13 Center Vent Angled Triple 52mm Gauge Plates

S13 Center Vent Angled Triple 52mm Gauge Plates: $75 shipped
Please inquire if you would like non-angled 52mm or 60mm

NOTE: Please allow up to a week for the fabrication. These are made to order!

• Main plate is CNC'd from 1/8" aluminum
  • Inside radius of the gauge openings are beveled so the gauge will drop in when angled
  • ABS angled rings are prepped to remove all casting nubs
  • ABS angled rings are trued on the bottom side as they do not come 100% flat
  • Main plate and rings are texture coated for OEM look
  • Painted with high quality SEM Satin Black
  • Includes aluminum mounting brackets that can be modified to fit your particular gauge(see pics below)
  • The mounts can also be modified to make a rock solid mounting system for the dash(see pics below)
Close up of texture coat and SEM paint:

Rings are 100% flat on the bottom:

Example of modified bracket to fit a specific gauge:

Example of how you could drill and tap the modified brackets and insert threaded rod into it. Then simply use some aluminum or other material to make a "washer" to span the back of the vent opening. Finally some simple wing nuts and you can easily attach it all from the back. This will also help really suck the plate into the opening of the dash.

UPDATE:

As I have mentioned in this thread, I can have any combination of gauge placements fabricated. For example: Chase from Chase Bays wanted a plate with one 52mm at the end and that was it. No problem! I can also do triple 60mm non-angled, double 52mm with vent angled or non-angled, any # of 52mm or 60mm from 1-3 or any combination of. Note: these are all special order so allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Price is the same($75 shipped) for all angled plates and $40 shipped for non-angled. NOTE: 60mm cannot be angled in the standard fashion. All pieces are finished just like everything else: textured and painted with high quality satin black to best match the OEM finish of your S13.

Some Examples:

Triple 60mm:

Dual 52mm with vent:

Dual 52mm angled with vent:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 05-15-2012 at 12:08 AM..
Sponsored Links