Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:11 AM   #1
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CIRCUIT SPORTS DIS SR20DET Ignition Box ZILVIA GROUP BUY

As a nation wide distributor for Circuit Sports item, we would like to bring this offer to Zilvia members Circuit Sports DIS Ignition box (Plug and Play) for your S13/14 SR20DET:

Circuit Sports Plug and Play (PNP) Direct Ignition System (DIS) amplifier for S13/S14 SR20DET (RWD). Stock ignition amp works around 12-12.5V, CS ignition amp provides true plug and play solution to bridge between the stock ignition harness by using your stock OEM coilpacks to bump up the voltage up to 16.5V safely.

With increased voltage in the spark more torque and HP can be achieved through out the entire RPM range regardless of engine setup. Dyno proven to achieve +10 rwhp and torque (see DYNO graph below). With its intrictate built in circuitry, CS ignition amp has a built in failsafe mode in the event if amp failed, the ignition system will return back to OEM normal state without any drivability or stalling issues.

Kit comes with unit, mounting and hardwares and PNP harness for S13/S14 RWD SR20DET.

* This item is backed by one year manufacturer warranty

CS DIS kit is dynoed proven to gain +10rwhp and +10ft lbs of torque on a stock turbo S14 SR20DET running at only 8psi of boost!

List price on the kit is $300.00, normally sells for $269 + shipping net price.

** WE ARE OFFERING ONLY "10" ZILVIAN SPOTS for $225 shipped to your door **

However, there are some requirements for this great deal:

1. Qualified Zilvian purchase is required to give us their Zilvia screen name for our records.

2. Qualified Zilvian purchase is required to post their after install results and opinions on the forum within 1 week after delivery of the product.

Reason why we are requiring the above conditions are not only for promotion, but we are so confident with this product that we have no fear in the after sale results that you will get from this new product. It worked so well on various other cars that we have tested and all have gained performance and driveability.

This is a one time offer and once the 10 spots are filled the promotion will be over.

You may proceed to order by calling in or on our website:

Circuit Sports DIS : Nissan S13/S14 SR20DET

If by ordering from website please make sure you enter "Zilvian $225 special" and give us your Zilvia screen name in the order remark section so that we can adjust the price manually when we process the order.

Any questions please PM, call or email us.

909-594-3619
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (Pacific)
email: [email protected]
http://www.phase2motortrend.com
phase2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
NYS13SLIDER
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
NYS13SLIDER is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is there a before and after dyno sheet available?
NYS13SLIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
The dyno graph is a comparison of before and after, with the lower torque and HP being the before and higher peakier graph being after.

909-594-3619
Old 01-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Really would like to see other people's dynos with this.. it would be awesome!
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any install pics on an sr?
D.Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:07 AM   #6
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Is this basically a HKS twin power?
chaseSR86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

1. We challenge anyone to buy this and dyno themselves if they loose power we welcome them to return for full money back guaranty.

2. No install pics yet on SR, we had a few customers that bought it will see if we can email them for some install pics.

3. It's similar to HKS Twin Power but with several benefits over the HKS unit:

A) It's cheaper in cost
B) Better warranty if needed through Circuit Sports
C) If HKS Twin Power fails, your car stalls. Circuit Sports DIS unit does not. It has built in loop back circuitry in the even if the unit failed, your car returned back to stock ignition.

909-594-3619
Old 01-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
what happens if i buy this as im building my car... obviously i wouldnt be able to give any experience with it within a week... does that exclude me from the buy?!
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #9
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOaAAa View Post
what happens if i buy this as im building my car... obviously i wouldnt be able to give any experience with it within a week... does that exclude me from the buy?!
That's fine, we'll get down your info and will ask you down the road to get your feedbacks. Also install photos would be nice.

909-594-3619
Old 01-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #10
luvsr20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
luvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to beholdluvsr20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luvsr20
Has the 10 orders been fulfilled yet??

Sent from my HTC EVO
luvsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:09 AM   #11
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Still got 4 open spots.

909-594-3619
Old 02-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Still have a spot left? Ill take one for sure and have the review asap.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #13
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
I have an older XS Power Pac, which is a similar product, and abosulte love it. Definate increase in drivability and performance.

I "wish" it only cost 225 and was plug and play too...but 4-5 years ago, that was a bit much to ask!

Nice product, friendly bump!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #14
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Is that 225 shipped to Hawaii as well?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #15
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
I recieved the product a few days ago and will have a review shortly. A few things to mention...

1. It is plug and play but theres no instructions at all. There is a red wire and a black wire that need to be hooked up. Black is ground but not sure if the red wire needs to be constant 12v or switched. The wire gauge looks pretty thick so Im assuming constant will be ok. I might use a relay.

2. I dont know what the led light on top of the box is supposed to do. Does it light up when the box fails or stay on to indicate proper operation? I suppied power without hooking up the coil leads and no light illumination.

3. Coil harness looks nice but not sure if it will have a "cluttered" look when connected to the oem harness.

My overall feelings of this product are neutral. If phase2motortrend has any tech info please share. I tried calling but never get a answer.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
tr0n9h
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
tr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymoretr0n9h is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tr0n9h
subscribed to see result!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #17
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Here is the installed pics....

I recieved an email from phase2 and my questions were answered.

1. The red wire and black wire connect directly to the battery + and -
2. The led light indicates proper operation of amp box, it is illuminated while the engine is on.
3. The coil harness isnt as cluttered as I thought it would be. If this was a pure track car I would have gone with the Splitfire unit, but for the price of 225 I can't complain.

Nothing custom was used to mount amp box, I used the brackets that were supplied. My overall impression is the box works great, for a fair comparison I kept the same spark plugs installed. I have been experiencing spark blow out at high RPM, this is most likely due to stock gap and 10lbs of boost. Once the Circuit-sport unit was installed I did a run in 3rd gear and the engine pulled flawless all the way to redline. For the money and compared to other ignition upgrades out there, this is a great bang for your buck alternative. Thanks Phase2motortrend!

Last edited by s13coupedrfter; 12-25-2011 at 07:40 AM..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #18
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Is that 225 shipped to Hawaii as well?
One spot left, sure we can do $225 shipped to HI.

909-594-3619
Old 02-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #19
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupedrfter View Post
I recieved the product a few days ago and will have a review shortly. A few things to mention...

1. It is plug and play but theres no instructions at all. There is a red wire and a black wire that need to be hooked up. Black is ground but not sure if the red wire needs to be constant 12v or switched. The wire gauge looks pretty thick so Im assuming constant will be ok. I might use a relay.

2. I dont know what the led light on top of the box is supposed to do. Does it light up when the box fails or stay on to indicate proper operation? I suppied power without hooking up the coil leads and no light illumination.

3. Coil harness looks nice but not sure if it will have a "cluttered" look when connected to the oem harness.

My overall feelings of this product are neutral. If phase2motortrend has any tech info please share. I tried calling but never get a answer.
Sorry for the late reply, been crazy busy here for the past month and this month.

Actually we had picture install on a Prius on our website that shows the black wire is to be grounded and red wire is to be hooked up to a constant 12V. You don't need a relay because the switched power is controlled by the box via ignition signal.

The LED light is indicator the box is turned on when you switch on the ignition power. If the LED failed to turn on when your car's ignition is on, it only means the box is non-functional and has bypassed back to stock ignition. Shall that happen in the future then we can have the box warrantied under manufacturer warranty.

Clutter look sort of, because it is an adapter harness. But it can be cleaned up with good zip tie artist.

909-594-3619
Old 02-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #20
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S13coupedrfter : We appreciate for the review, you beat us to it. Once you start to boost higher and even go with larger turbo and fuel injector, you can really benefit from this mod. Mis-fire will be a thing in the past. Try driving the car more and if you want to feel the difference you can unplug the harness from the box back to stock ignition and drive stock again. You should feel the difference in drive ability.

909-594-3619
Old 02-22-2011, 05:16 AM   #21
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
I've got a some questions before I place my order. Do, I have to run stock ignition, and have stock fuel system to be able to use this? I'm assuming that it will work on high HP applications, as well, right?

Last edited by speedgod^s13; 02-24-2011 at 02:25 PM..
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #22
aznxkrnxboi
Zilvia Member

aznxkrnxboi is on the path to ruinaznxkrnxboi is on the path to ruin
how much is it if i pick it up? military discount?
aznxkrnxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #23
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
still 1 spot left ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #24
bookoo
Zilvia Member

bookoo is an unknown quantity at this point
does this unit take the place of the stock igniter?
bookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #25
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It does not, the DIS ignition amp works in conjunction with the ignitor and stock coil packs.

909-594-3619
Old 07-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #26
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Put me in the last spot....i can pick it up in your shop in walnut whenever you give me the confirmation
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #27
st280
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
st280 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to st280
+1 for this product... (Still working on my full review). Have had it for a couple of months now. Used to get quite a bit of misfiring in higher RPM's even on 12 lbs boost on a Forced Performance 20g.

Replaced coil packs, gapped down spark plugs, and would still get random misfires.

Installed this and haven't experienced any problems. Pulls all the way through to redline on 17 lbs. And I was even able to run a wider gap on spark plugs.

Definitely a good alternative to using the Splitfire system. Glad I won't have to worry about spark blow out with this product, thanks Phase2!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #28
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Excellent, this is a proven product that works and backed by great CS warranty as usual if needed. But we have also run similar system on other cars for almost a year now without any issues.

Wayne
Phase 2

909-594-3619
Old 07-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #29
edpogi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
edpogi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Do you still have anymore at this price?
edpogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #30
Tae-Hyun
Zilvia Junkie

Tae-Hyun is an unknown quantity at this point
if so... ill take one