Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:49 AM   #121
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Chaser doesn't even respond to my PM's anymore.

Every PM in my box has been responded to. Whats your issue I would be more then happy to help you out I do also have a Phone number that you can reach me at 1-866-360-5487 ext 102.

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #122
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE-240sx View Post
Same thing...said he was gonna refund $15 for damages on body kit and never did..never doing business with them again..buyers beware

Your the one that did not read the BIG STICKERS on the box that Clearly say Please Inspect BEFORE SIGNING FOR not my fault you cant read.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #123
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
Your the one that did not read the BIG STICKERS on the box that Clearly say Please Inspect BEFORE SIGNING FOR not my fault you cant read.

hahahaha steve. Funny man. True that though, learn how to read big guy.
alwyzDTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #124
Howie Felter Snatch
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Howie Felter Snatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Personally I don't know what kind of Vertex or Orgin kits you been around/working with, but out the 20ish kits I've seen in person, they all fit very well.. The owner's of these cars never mentioned having any major fitment issues at install either.

I think the problem with wherever you get these kits made is Quality Control.. Cracks, chips and deformation in the fiberglass just shows poor materials being used and terrible molding processes (pre and post).. I understand you're able to sell these kits for around $300 so they can afford 3 full kits vs 1 legit kit, so yeah they're cheap.. People just have to really lower their expectations when buying sub $500 full bodykits. Don't expect it to fit like $1000+ kits.. In the end, you still got a replica kit. Congrats!
Howie Felter Snatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #125
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie Felter Snatch View Post
Personally I don't know what kind of Vertex or Orgin kits you been around/working with, but out the 20ish kits I've seen in person, they all fit very well.. The owner's of these cars never mentioned having any major fitment issues at install either.

I think the problem with wherever you get these kits made is Quality Control.. Cracks, chips and deformation in the fiberglass just shows poor materials being used and terrible molding processes (pre and post).. I understand you're able to sell these kits for around $300 so they can afford 3 full kits vs 1 legit kit, so yeah they're cheap.. People just have to really lower their expectations when buying sub $500 full bodykits. Don't expect it to fit like $1000+ kits.. In the end, you still got a replica kit. Congrats!
I am not saying that every original kit fits bad I am saying that I have installed a couple that have need tons of work as well to fit correctly. I have install rep kits that take a lot of work to install and I have also install rep kits that slide on with not work at all need. I have seen it all and installed it all.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #126
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hit or miss with anything. How anal you are with with items also play a big roll. You spend 200 bucks and expect diamonds??? Really. My kit required shaving and stuff but it was overall fine.

I like chaser and there products and have had good luck with their parts for my z and 240sx.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:05 PM   #127
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I was just sent the wrong parts. thats all. I dont think its fitment issues or bad molding. Its the wrong part trying to go on the wrong car. I'm pretty positive I just got sent the wrong parts when I asked a million times to make sure they were right. all good =\ now I know I should've gone with a BN kit
alwyzDTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #128
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14TEENZ View Post
Hit or miss with anything. How anal you are with with items also play a big roll. You spend 200 bucks and expect diamonds??? Really. My kit required shaving and stuff but it was overall fine.

I like chaser and there products and have had good luck with their parts for my z and 240sx.

Thanks for the input I am glad you are happy with the kit.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #129
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post
I was just sent the wrong parts. thats all. I dont think its fitment issues or bad molding. Its the wrong part trying to go on the wrong car. I'm pretty positive I just got sent the wrong parts when I asked a million times to make sure they were right. all good =\ now I know I should've gone with a BN kit

They are all the correct part numbers. I am the only one here so I boxed the kit up and put my hands on it and inspected it before leaving. So there for I did check the kit. I don't have a S14 sitting in the back to line the parts up on and test fit I am sorry I guess that is what you wanted me to do when you told me to make sure they are correct.There is no wider Uras bumper it is for the O.E.M fenders. Chances are that it was taken out the mold while still a little flexible and packed on the container to early. As for the sides They looked correct when I pulled them and had the correct part number on them. If the factory labeled the sides wrong how am I going to know they looked like the other 15 sets that I pulled and boxed up for everyone else. I have my phone number all over the Forum and on the website 1-866-360-5487 ext 102. Yet no one has called to get help just jumped on the forum and talked trash. I am here to HELP So if you have an Problem PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL I will HELP YOU OUT. Everyone is making me out to be this horrible person that is just trying to take everyone's money not the case at all if so I would not be responding back and telling everyone to #$%$ off. I have clearly not done that.

Last edited by ChaserAero; 02-03-2012 at 09:44 AM..
Old 02-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #130
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
steve is a good guy he helped me with everything i even repeatedly told him i needed a s13 coupe with bricks and s14 zenki and he boxed them up was sent to my place in 3 days pretty damn fast with my kit rear bumper fit like ass but nothing 20 mins with a heat gun can fix everything is working out my kit fits good now for 315 shipped dont expect everything to work out i rolled the dice on it and lost but i made it work on the group buys its a hit or miss

rear bumper how i got it as u can see its pretty bad

all you need is this and 20 mins

then it ended up like this no zip ties no nothing

skirts did NOT fit at all had to do a lot of trimming but 2 hours both skirts with a dremel fits actually very very good

rear bumper bolted on with L brackets to hold it up pack of 4 for 5 bucks at home depot

thanks steve worked out and for 315 not bad
Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #131
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
steve is a good guy he helped me with everything i even repeatedly told him i needed a s13 coupe with bricks and s14 zenki and he boxed them up was sent to my place in 3 days pretty damn fast with my kit rear bumper fit like ass but nothing 20 mins with a heat gun can fix everything is working out my kit fits good now for 315 shipped dont expect everything to work out i rolled the dice on it and lost but i made it work on the group buys its a hit or miss

rear bumper how i got it as u can see its pretty bad

all you need is this and 20 mins

then it ended up like this no zip ties no nothing

skirts did NOT fit at all had to do a lot of trimming but 2 hours both skirts with a dremel fits actually very very good

rear bumper bolted on with L brackets to hold it up pack of 4 for 5 bucks at home depot

thanks steve worked out and for 315 not bad
No problem, Thanks for the post on how to fix rear bumper. I would have done the same thing with the brackets. Looks good and Thanks for your support.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #132
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
EvoVIII808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvoVIII808 Send a message via Yahoo to EvoVIII808
Exactly what i did to mine. Thanks for showing me this trick a few weeks ago. Now i have to finish building my exhaust to match.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #133
drftx
Post Whore!

drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
no problem i mean you are paying 315 a kit do not expect everything to be super awesome fitment people should know what they are getting their self in too i also had 30mm dmax front fenders from you guys did a lil bit of work for the price and fitment it was worth it
Old 02-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #134
kernel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
kernel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I took some cellphone pictures of my s14 kouki with these bodykit

Rear bumper have gap to be flush with rear fenders but no biggy. I could have taped with doubleside 3M

Both side skirt needed some trimming with dremel !

I was expecting front bumper to have more "low" effect but fitment is good as well

kernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #135
drftx
Post Whore!

Dremel works wonders haha man lower that a lil more would look dope I almost bought the same Whelan that u got but got a Hella good deal on mine
Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #136
kernel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
kernel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Yeah, im going to lower it but at the moment, winter is here and If I want to take the car out of garage, I need it to be higher ! lol
kernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #137
drftx
Post Whore!

cant wait to mount my wheels winter does suck chicago winter is not that bad this year
Old 02-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #138
Johnny_K
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Johnny_K is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Are these being offered at a group buy price anytime soon?
Johnny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #139
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

finally got my rears on with the full kit. I must say it looks good. So many complements today and its not even painted. But i need to go " More Low"
Old 02-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #140
digitial_vangaurd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
digitial_vangaurd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is this group buy still active? I have a kouki s14
digitial_vangaurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #141
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitial_vangaurd View Post
Is this group buy still active? I have a kouki s14
naa its been over for about a month.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #142
drftx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoVIII808 View Post
finally got my rears on with the full kit. I must say it looks good. So many complements today and its not even painted. But i need to go " More Low"
Pix or it didn't happen haha
Old 02-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #143
driftrkp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
driftrkp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can you get me a uras type s style kit for a s13 silvia?
driftrkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #144
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
Pix or it didn't happen haha
ewwww so feisty. Pics on the way. lol
Old 02-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #145
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

My skirts Were about a 1.5 inches short but no biggie. Car almost done.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #146
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Without the heat gun.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 PM   #147
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

(Front not Fully Bolted on)

Old 02-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #148
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Well the only thing I can complain about is.......I didn't get one fucking sticker!

I want some stickers
Old 03-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #149
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how do you order these
1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #150
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

My S14 completed

Front is also from chaser but picked it up locally from a member. Side are wavy but I will get it fixed later. Overall I'm happy.