Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #30601
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
now this is what i call a clean zenki...my color too lol

'95 Chicago Auto Show
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #30602
KA-Life86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
KA-Life86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've owned every car in that picture except the pathfinder. I would stab a baby rabbit to have a brand new zenki like that
KA-Life86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #30603
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence View Post
Holy shit bro, i thought someone posted a picture of my car up, LOL. then i thought to myself, "i dont remember the rear being that low or having side skirts"....HAHAHAHA!

Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #30604
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Needs more low bro lol.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #30605
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #30606
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
woah

so cool

hopefully i can see this one in person sometime

terrence, youre in thomasville right?

Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #30607
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Yeah; live in Thomasville, go to school in Lexington and work in High Point lol.

This car will be my daily from now on, so if you are around you will definitely see it around..
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #30608
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Sooo I just paypaled the seller of my next bumper, considering nissan discontinued it, and was taking order for it for more than half the year. Now I just need to pick up my new wheels and hood, and time to put my car back together.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:22 PM   #30609
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
who's got the Nissan part number for navan front bumper/skirts/rear valances?
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #30610
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Bye Bye Navan

JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #30611
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
who's got the Nissan part number for navan front bumper/skirts/rear valances?
Front bumper is: K6010-65F25

Wasn't able to find the P/N for the skirts or valance... I don't think I've ever seen a 'new' set from Nissan.... I'd kill to have the 'real' Side Skirt and Rear Valance hardware...
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:48 AM   #30612
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Front bumper is: K6010-65F25

Wasn't able to find the P/N for the skirts or valance... I don't think I've ever seen a 'new' set from Nissan.... I'd kill to have the 'real' Side Skirt and Rear Valance hardware...
There was a gentleman selling the hardware for them a few months back. He purchased a brand new set of side skirts but already had the install hardware. I tried to get my grimy hands on them but they were gone in a heart beat.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #30613
TeamFRAT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
TeamFRAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I had it all once

TeamFRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #30614
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
There was a gentleman selling the hardware for them a few months back. He purchased a brand new set of side skirts but already had the install hardware. I tried to get my grimy hands on them but they were gone in a heart beat.
I know that feel.

I have access to a well equipped professional machine shop, so my plan was to buy a set of OEM hardware and have it replicated a few times over in case anyone else needed it. Not really for profit, just because it's a pain in the ass to find... (If someone has info on where to get or has a set floating around, holla)
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #30615
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Needs more low bro lol.
It has since been lowered after that picture was taken, however i cant go too low. The speed bumps on base are more like speed mountains/plateaus. They are really fucking ridiculous, it pisses me off to no end.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #30616
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #30617
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 10-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #30618
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 10-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #30619
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 10-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #30620
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
From what I have been told froma Japanese Nissan Dealer, is since the Tsunami the plant that produces brand new navan bumpers has been shut down for the time being, although the U.S NiSSAN dealers have been taking orders. I waited since the day after my accident, Sep 2nd 2011 until about a week ago before finding that out.

Also, I might be able to track down that hardware, because I am sure the part number has been used on another car for nissan and you can probably still get it.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #30621
LJBS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
LJBS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
woah

so cool

hopefully i can see this one in person sometime

terrence, youre in thomasville right?

What are your wheel specs? fitment is on point
Old 10-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #30622
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Wasn't there a dealer on zilvia that had them in stock? They're running a special or something at the moment iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
From what I have been told froma Japanese Nissan Dealer, is since the Tsunami the plant that produces brand new navan bumpers has been shut down for the time being, although the U.S NiSSAN dealers have been taking orders. I waited since the day after my accident, Sep 2nd 2011 until about a week ago before finding that out.

Also, I might be able to track down that hardware, because I am sure the part number has been used on another car for nissan and you can probably still get it.
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #30623
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
2010 thing.

Old 10-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #30624
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanPrem View Post
Bye Bye Navan
And hello?

...What exactly?
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #30625
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
And hello?

...What exactly?
Will be surprise.
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #30626
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
Wasn't there a dealer on zilvia that had them in stock? They're running a special or something at the moment iirc.
I believe Nissanparts.cc has the front bumper in stock.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #30627
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJBS13 View Post
What are your wheel specs? fitment is on point
Thanks;
18x10 +18 w/ 225/40,
17x9.5 -13 (+17 w/ 25mm spacer) w/ 215/40.

Last picture for awhile, I promise.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #30628
Breareos
Leaky Injector

Breareos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Thanks;
18x10 +18 w/ 225/40,
17x9.5 -13 (+17 w/ 25mm spacer) w/ 215/40.

Last picture for awhile, I promise.

What is the camber you're running? I love the XD9s that's what I want to put on my car, only I'd get the white ones then paint the spokes black.
Breareos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #30629
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breareos View Post
\I'd get the white ones then paint the spokes black.
Please don't.
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #30630
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
New pic from an event in May. Don't ask, I dunno.