Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #421
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Amazing. This is good stuff.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #422
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i agree, this is the sickest thread ever. keep up the updates and good luck with the new car
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #423
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Thumbs up

we need updates.. common more pictures... im hungry for more..
UsJdmTUner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #424
bleach8484
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bleach8484 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
from what I understand he bought another S14 and this ones goin on the back burner
Old 05-17-2007, 12:41 PM   #425
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
No he bought the other S14 to practice more with until he finishes this one. That way if/when he crashes the beater S14 he wouldnt care as much as if he crashed this one.

Right?
Old 05-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #426
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Thats pretty much correct UfoZ8myCow....work will still continue on this car even though I got another. Im completing a 5spd swap on the other car, and then my attention will go back to this! Stay tuned!!
Old 05-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #427
S14-vietusmc
Zilvia Member

S14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enoughS14-vietusmc will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to S14-vietusmc
damn, i wanna see more work on the slut!! its still the shit though....
S14-vietusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:13 PM   #428
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14-vietusmc View Post
damn, i wanna see more work on the slut!! its still the shit though....
agreed! truely amazing build up
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:54 AM   #429
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Where are the updates? I'm addicted!!!
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #430
NiZMo1o1
Zilvia Junkie

NiZMo1o1 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow thats amazing , I bow down to you !!! you must have been born being a welder.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:22 PM   #431
G-spec
Leaky Injector

G-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of light
Wanted to make a point of this being my first post in Zilvia...I took the time to read your entire build thread, and like all the others am very impressed! This is a very motivating thread, and has helped me regain some of the interest i had lost in my own 240... My only complaint was coming to the end of the thread..haha Cant wait to see more, keep up the incredible work!
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #432
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome build man!it makes me want to start building my s13...
Old 05-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #433
driftertim
Zilvia Member

driftertim is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to driftertim Send a message via MSN to driftertim
WHOA, This is the mother of all builds, RB powered caged up, spot welded S14 on crack. You make me want to make my car into a trailer/track whore. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see some videos. Your work is UBER clean.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #434
s14ooooo

s14ooooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14ooooo
very very nice work. i need to practice with work of this nature.
s14ooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #435
steezy
Leaky Injector

steezy is an unknown quantity at this point
nice build. i wish i had a garage to work on my car with. nice welds by the way
steezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #436
misfitsfreak81
Zilvia Junkie

misfitsfreak81 is an unknown quantity at this point
oh bring on the updates. this is the sickest build ever. hope you are still workin on it. lets have some more pics.

mike
misfitsfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:49 PM   #437
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Youve inspired me to cage all of the cars that I own. Thanks a lot, as if my bank account didnt hate me enough already.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #438
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Any news regarding the dry sump setup ?
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:30 AM   #439
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Haha thanks guys!! The car is kinda sitting right now since ive been pouring all of my effort into the beater lately..keep watching though..work should resume in the next week or so on this car!! No news on dry sump but stay tuned!
Old 06-12-2007, 02:20 PM   #440
Whiplash Willy
Leaky Injector

Whiplash Willy is a well-known jackass
I was wondering about all of that red paint (symbols and whatnot) on your primer. Is it there for fun or so you know how far to sand when you are sanding the primer?
Old 06-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #441
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
Haha thanks guys!! The car is kinda sitting right now since ive been pouring all of my effort into the beater lately..keep watching though..work should resume in the next week or so on this car!! No news on dry sump but stay tuned!
The only work you should be doing on that beater is just sliding the living shit out of it as much as you can!
Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #442
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Haha, duely noted, just gotta get it running...its an unhappy KA lol.

Whiplash Willy, the pink i sprayed on it is to act as a guide coat for blocking out the primer!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #443
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Well, as promised....a good update on this project! As some of you may or may not know, i bought a beat s14 in may and have been channeling a lot of effort into that car lately...that pretty much kept me from my big project for the last month but I recently started working on it again! Yesterday the inside, engine bay, and trunk plus all door jambs were sprayed!! Im really excited because I feel like my project is finally on the upswing! The paint laid down pretty well for a drive way job and I will be taking the car to a booth for the exterior paint. The color was a little lighter than anticipated and because of that, I will not be leaving the cage polished but rather painting it another highly contrasting color! I do love how much the flake pops....its a great look IMO...Im going to have to sand and buff a little but all in all its pretty good for parts you wont normally see! Here are some shots!

Just freshly done in this shot:

Bay shot:

Door:

sparkle sparkle!

Rear deck

Inside!

Junk in the trunk!

A few hours later, with the paint fully dry I took a few more shots!

Thanks for looking and get ready for regular updates again!!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #444
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Paint looks great. Definitely a nice update.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #445
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Paint looks bitchin!

Are you making a removable panel for the trans tunnel?
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #446
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks guys! yeah most def...prob pretty soon, just need to get off my butt and take care of it!
Old 07-01-2007, 04:55 PM   #447
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I'm worried that the front of your fender tubs won't leave enough room for clearance when running high caster 7.5* or so

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #448
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
MOre updated.

Seriously.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #449
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
ohhh lalaaaaa sexyyyy
Old 07-01-2007, 10:29 PM   #450
shift_s14
Zilvia Member

shift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her self
looks awesome man!
shift_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote