Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-14-2007, 01:33 AM   #151
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Badass. I love those 57max's too. Overall sweet track car. What kind of exterior plans do you have?
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2007, 01:35 AM   #152
MrBojangles
Leaky Injector

MrBojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
truly beautiful and inspiring. Great job on the car.

Last edited by MrBojangles; 01-14-2007 at 05:46 AM..
MrBojangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:43 AM   #153
EF8kid

EF8kid is an unknown quantity at this point
One of the best build threads ive seen, you do really good work!
EF8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:51 AM   #154
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
just keep it going and never quit, kick ass tho keep it up
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #155
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
nice

adsognakjs

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #156
240sx2jz
Leaky Injector

240sx2jz is an unknown quantity at this point
i know this might seem to be a stupid question for some but here goes. Gavster do you think with altering the firewall the heater core and fan assembly would still fit?? i am planning on modifying my firewall to tuck my motor/trans (2jz, v161) back a lil bit but i live in ct so i still want my heat.
thanks Dane
240sx2jz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #157
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
I was never intending to keep my heater core/blower assy, etc....So no heat by those means...I was considering inserting electric seat warmers into my recaro to keep my butt warm in the cold...I also might get an electric heater i.e. jeep style to keep warm, but initially, i wont have any heating/cooling/blower etc.

Staygold...Im looking into version select aero or OEM kouki aero + a trust lip...im not sure what ill go with, but I know from my last s14 I really loved the durability and fitment of OEM parts so...we shall see! Any one have any ideas?
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #158
MrBojangles
Leaky Injector

MrBojangles is an unknown quantity at this point
Provided you are keeping the Zenki front, GP Sports or OEM aero are prolly the only 2 "kits" I like.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #159
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Im going down the kouki road as of last friday, brand new OEM:

Old 01-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #160
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
cheers on the good taste gavster.
los_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:35 PM   #161
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
KOUKI LUV.

Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #162
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
how much did you pay for them? I would have gone for the german kouki's....
Old 01-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #163
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
lookin good, keep up the good work
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:04 AM   #164
autoxgti983
Zilvia Member

autoxgti983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to autoxgti983
+1 to the GP sports aero... Been watching this build for a while and I must say that you do real nice work.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:43 PM   #165
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks guys!! Quick update...I scored a clean set of kouki fenders locally for 200 bucks!! Now I can finish my front end welding (make headlight brackets, rad support etc) and get this thing painted. The first local Drift event is april 1, and i dont know if ill hit it, but im sure going to try my hardest!!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:46 PM   #166
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
how much were hte kouki lights?
byhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #167
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Got em for about 165/side + s&h from performance nissan!! Cant beat the price for brand new OEM stuff IMO
Old 01-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #168
OWTKAST cpt
Leaky Injector

OWTKAST cpt is making a name for him/her selfOWTKAST cpt is making a name for him/her selfOWTKAST cpt is making a name for him/her self
You can have my car next..
OWTKAST cpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #169
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC
how much did you pay for them? I would have gone for the german kouki's....
The USDM kouki headlights are glass too if thats where you're trying to get at.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #170
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
more car pics please
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:05 PM   #171
Doctor Murdock2

Doctor Murdock2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Murdock2
Awesome build, I feel inspired.
Doctor Murdock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:10 PM   #172
s14kouki44
Leaky Injector

s14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to all
i love your wheels
s14kouki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:35 PM   #173
santacruisin
Zilvia Junkie

santacruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't believe you are doing this all yourself!! Every step of the way this car reminds me of the Weld demo car. Are you planning on moving the seating position back, too? This thing will be a BEAST when its done!

Old 01-17-2007, 11:11 PM   #174
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cant wait to see this thing done. when do you expect to have it all finished? sounds bad ass so far, good luck.
iHeartTheTouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:12 AM   #175
EF8kid

EF8kid is an unknown quantity at this point
more pics!
EF8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:03 AM   #176
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
More Pics Nowwwwwwww!!!
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #177
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Coming along nicely Gavster
You know to come to us for lightweight exciting track carbon to improve the F=MxA formula.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:37 PM   #178
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Hey guys! More pics will be up this weekend...im going to complete the sealing/welding on the firewall and construct the upper front brace so stay tuned! Kognition...PM sent

Santacruisin...The seat position will stay the same, reason being this: The RB bolted up in normal position, the shifter is about 1.5" forward of the stock SR/KA shifter position. WHen I moved it back, it was then about 1.5-2" behind stock, which i found actually more comfortable and better than stock, so I opted to leave the seating. Also, I dont have to fuss with the pedals that way!
Old 01-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #179
jonuhhthinn

jonuhhthinn is an unknown quantity at this point
those are nice welds
Old 01-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #180
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Also, I dont have to fuss with the pedals that way!
Where are you putting the gas pedal?

the mouting spot for it has been mostly cutoff and you made the space by your feet a bit smaller, goin to be a tight squeez.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote