Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #181
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
The space is only tight off to the right side, and it is still firmly mounted to the car, so im not worried....i will be fitting it this weekend so we will see for sure tomorrow!
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2007, 09:49 AM   #182
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Project still lookin baller.

Wood grain grippin.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #183
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I can't believe I've been missing all this action! nice, nice, nice. I personally vote for M-Sports aero.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:05 PM   #184
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
how much were the kouki lights corners and headlights?? just wonderin..

your a F*kin BALLER!!!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #185
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
ha ha no way I vote OEM Front end JDM Zenki sikirts, and JDM rear bumper, pods, and wing. nice fender roll and pull. with an HKS Carbon Ti. that would look sick.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:11 PM   #186
Loofee95SE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Loofee95SE is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Loofee95SE
wow, if I only have 1/2 of ur mad skills. my hat is off to u sir. C
Old 01-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #187
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
very impressive.
Nice welding, customization, and kick ass homemade mounts.

+400!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #188
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Weld & The World

Refer to the 2nd post

! ! ! ! Bodykits.org ! ! ! ! !

Post Edit Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruisin
I can't believe you are doing this all yourself!! Every step of the way this car reminds me of the Weld demo car. Are you planning on moving the seating position back, too? This thing will be a BEAST when its done!

Old 01-20-2007, 11:28 PM   #189
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Weld & The World

Nothing can compare to the WELD 14 Chassis. .. .This is 1st one nissan S Chassis automobile that I condone a true canadate for the 13SR, that engine does have its advantages .

Big Ups to RED SQUARE (you know)

I think it will take a few years for company // Individual to develop a chassis as toned for the developed chassis' age. its perfect. .. .damn near.

I am very anticipated to see how your project turns out tho as well Gavster, I am highly interested in the over all production

Best of luck this season .. ..

____ 2//4
____Limit Break!

Bodykits ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruisin
I can't believe you are doing this all yourself!! Every step of the way this car reminds me of the Weld demo car. Are you planning on moving the seating position back, too? This thing will be a BEAST when its done!

Old 01-21-2007, 09:52 PM   #190
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
So...as promised, a big weekend update! ...massive amounts of pics ahead!

Anyways, so I set out to build my front end this weekend and start getting the car ready for paint, and for once, I actually got everything done that I wanted to! I started out by welding small plates in infront of the wheel tubs to close up a small gap on each side, and then i sealed the firewall/tranny tunnel. After that, I filled 24 1/2 inch holes i drilled in the body of the car to remove some oem bracing. After that, I finished welding in the other half of my harness bar that I had been slacking on for a few weeks.

Then, I finally got to the front end construction. Having a set of fenders was essential to this, and my set of used kouki fenders came thru on friday!! So i slapped those on (prepped the clean one for paint, have to fix the other) and began my magic. I made the most complex pipe ive ever bent onmy bender for the upper piece; 4 bends, but super close to eachother, def at the limit of the bender there as fasr as spacing goes...TITS. Then I mocked up the head lights and used the grilled to set them up right....Now I have attachment points for my vmount setup and theres so much space it will easily accommodate a large rad and large IC (easily 12x20x3!)...anyways, more work to follow...gonna be getting everything ready for paint, she goes in tentatively around valentines day! Now for some pics....

Here is the cage, now finally complete with a full-width harness bar

14 of 24 holes i welded shut, ground out, and flapper-disc'd...came out decent:

Sweet bar...im impressed by the bender day after day!

Initial mock up!

Tig'd up some headlight brackets

Attached some thaaaanngs:

More cowbell

Open wide...

Front quarter view

Cool shot, I get lost in her eyes

Birds eye:

Thanks for lookin, and stay tuned!
Old 01-22-2007, 01:33 AM   #191
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I wish i was born with your skills. damn. much respect. I am truely jealous. wheni saw te tein s15 the first thin g i though is, I wish i could do this to my s14. damn. good work, i read this thread religously for new pics and info.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #192
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
wow .... imreally contenplating tubing my front fenders as well..... well see how lazy i am when it comes time to doing it lol
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:17 AM   #193
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
What kind of bender are you using? Excellent work as always....

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #194
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
i dont like you.

very nice work, i cant wait to see more progress. im jealous
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #195
nissanberto
Zilvia Member

nissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to nissanberto Send a message via MSN to nissanberto
that is a really bad s14...... i love the fabrication your putting into it.... nice nice work !!!

my cars pink!
nissanberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 PM   #196
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
but now you wont have the hood latch WTF?!?!?

I'm incredibly impressed with your work as always, excellent design and craftsmanship. Just stay the course and you will develop something truely amazing!
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:59 AM   #197
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Cowbell !
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:18 AM   #198
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

I got a fever....and the only prescription is....MORE cowbell! LOL

Thanks for the props guys...im bustin' hard!

240trainee, im using a JD2 Model 3, with all the bells n whistles except for hydraulic!
Old 01-23-2007, 01:18 AM   #199
rps13sr20det
Leaky Injector

rps13sr20det is making a name for him/her selfrps13sr20det is making a name for him/her self
all i can say is WOW. where is the rest of the parts! GEZZZ haha
Old 01-23-2007, 02:08 AM   #200
EF8kid

EF8kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Great fab work!
EF8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:04 AM   #201
tru_40sx
Leaky Injector

tru_40sx can only hope to improve
thats a monster build! nice work!!! more pics
tru_40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:45 AM   #202
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
nice welds .........
Old 01-23-2007, 01:59 PM   #203
Gilboyto
Zilvia Member

Gilboyto is making a name for him/her selfGilboyto is making a name for him/her self
damn you engineering students! lol
I got to touch this thing in person :O I feel special
Gilboyto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:01 PM   #204
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
looks great.... more picts and progress! haha
Old 01-23-2007, 03:44 PM   #205
jeprokz
Zilvia Member

jeprokz is on a distinguished road
wishing i had the funds & the time. great work! keep it up! thank u for sharing this.
jeprokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #206
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Ill drop off my car at your house next lol. Awesome work as always!
Old 01-23-2007, 07:48 PM   #207
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gavster puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you, but then he builds really bad ass cars.
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:00 PM   #208
ECR33S14
Leaky Injector

ECR33S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ECR33S14
Badass cant wait to see the finished product.
ECR33S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #209
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki
Gavster puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you, but then he builds really bad ass cars.

LOL thats going in my sig perhaps!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:47 PM   #210
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
first off, ive been subscribed to this thread since i first layed eyes on it and sat and read in amazment and let me be the 1,322,624,243th to tell you that you are living a perfectionists dream.

p.s dont listen to the sig*vvv* in this case i do care your my hero