Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #3661
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
Not mine, just excellent fitment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdd View Post
think that s2k belongs to a guy Tj out in san diego
small world. saw him last week.

rears are 18*10.5 +37 265/35 -6*
i think its pulled a lot too.

fronts are ???
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #3662
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
bullet lower your car 2 inchs then post.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #3663
Bullet01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
Bullet01 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
bullet lower your car 2 inchs then post.
ummmm...no
Bullet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #3664
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rapier46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rapier46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet01 View Post
ummmm...no
hahahah
i think that ride height is perfect for daily driving. I've been looking for good wheel sizes and tires sizes that's pretty close to what i want. looks awesome man
Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #3665
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
My daily driver was about 3 inches of the ground. I never scraped or rubbed the aero, how the fuck have you cracked your front bumper when you have an 8" clearance?????

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #3666
Bullet01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
Bullet01 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
hahahah
i think that ride height is perfect for daily driving. I've been looking for good wheel sizes and tires sizes that's pretty close to what i want. looks awesome man
Thanks man. Its a daily...all day, everyday.
The front is fucked cause city parking entrances in Pa are 8ft high, so I raised it. Fuck it
Bullet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #3667
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
My daily driver was about 3 inches of the ground. I never scraped or rubbed the aero, how the fuck have you cracked your front bumper when you have an 8" clearance?????
serious...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #3668
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
You guys may think his wheel fitment is good for daily but this isnt lets post pics of our sky high daily's!! thread....
more proper wheels fitment please.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #3669
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Who the hell said we wanted him posting that crap? HUH?!

This is my daily.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #3670
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Work Cr Kai 18x9.5 +12
Federal 595 235/40ZR18

so much posi camber up front..... get that shit outta here...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #3671
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Read the first post in the thread before posting your shit. If you can't put a playing card between your fender and rim, then your good to go in this thread.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #3672
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
so much posi camber up front..... get that shit outta here...
Ha! It'd be a lot easier if the KSports weren't rusted tight.

(I helped roll those fenders BTW)
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #3673
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
babies crawling in the street.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #3674
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Who the hell said we wanted him posting that crap? HUH?!

This is my daily.
OMG, i swear if you post this car in this thread one more fucking time....

seriously dude, we get it. Every two fucking pages, its the same shit. STOP.

Oh and Bullet01, this is not the thread for you.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:56 AM   #3675
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
babies crawling in the street.
I aim for small elderly ladies with walkers. Sometimes you have to get on the curb to get them though.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-13-2009, 01:01 AM   #3676
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Work Cr Kai 18x9.5 +12
Federal 595 235/40ZR18

there's no point in rolling/pulling your fenders if you're not going to use the space you just allocated to slam your car lower.

were you going to fill that ugly fender gap with your hopes and dreams?
Old 03-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #3677
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
were you going to fill that ugly fender gap with your hopes and dreams?
so harsh!

RULES:

jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #3678
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
OMG
You're an angry lad. You should cut down on your anger.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #3679
theslows13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bullet can't get outta his driveway without scraping the aero. even going at angles and all. his area has some TERRIBLE roads, i dont blame him a bit.

all you guys ripping on him, shut the fuck up. post your car if his is SOOOO terrible. hes got legit wheels, at a height he can drive his car at. camber in front is fully maxed inward, no more give on the ksport top mounts.

get off his nuts, he's not gonna go lower cus some e-fucks dont approve of his ride height. so whats the point of even bringing it up? in hopes that he's like "damn, zilvia doesnt like my car, so im gonna change it to appease them, then post pics". do you all think the world is that pathetic and moldable to your little whims? really?

would it look better lower, yes. so would 99% of the cars on the road. but bitching about it wont change it, and if it does, then the owner needs to reevaluate his balls for changing to the whims of people who hide behind text, dictating his every mod.

and we rolled his fenders cus under COMPRESSION of his coils, the wheels rubbed. yes, compression, cus his car gets DRIVEN... its not a driveway/starbucks meet/show queen, its his only car.
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #3680
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
You're an angry lad. You should cut down on your anger.
shit is so great
Old 03-13-2009, 02:16 AM   #3681
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by theslows13 View Post
bullet can't get outta his driveway without scraping the aero. even going at angles and all. his area has some TERRIBLE roads, i dont blame him a bit.

all you guys ripping on him, shut the fuck up. post your car if his is SOOOO terrible. hes got legit wheels, at a height he can drive his car at. camber in front is fully maxed inward, no more give on the ksport top mounts.

get off his nuts, he's not gonna go lower cus some e-fucks dont approve of his ride height. so whats the point of even bringing it up? in hopes that he's like "damn, zilvia doesnt like my car, so im gonna change it to appease them, then post pics". do you all think the world is that pathetic and moldable to your little whims? really?

would it look better lower, yes. so would 99% of the cars on the road. but bitching about it wont change it, and if it does, then the owner needs to reevaluate his balls for changing to the whims of people who hide behind text, dictating his every mod.

and we rolled his fenders cus under COMPRESSION of his coils, the wheels rubbed. yes, compression, cus his car gets DRIVEN... its not a driveway/starbucks meet/show queen, its his only car.

i dont give a fuck if his car is DRIVEN or not or if he has shitty roads

sorry that's not wheel fitment

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:42 AM   #3682
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah seriously. rules of wheel fitment are low, stretch, and flushness. Not "sweet, I lowered my car a little from stock ride height and my tires aren't ballooned so I have good wheel fitment"

Wheel fitment:

Wheel fitment:

Wheel fitment:

Even my old daily driver has better wheel fitment and I lowered it after this in Colorado and NEVER scraped even once.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-13-2009, 02:53 AM   #3683
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Shut the fuck up with your lame ass excuses, Why does everyone think calling there car a "daily" or "gets driven" a good excuse for being ugly and sky high.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:17 AM   #3684
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i think u guys should be a little easier on bullet there...my car rides about as high as his does...but there is such a thing as function > form...some of us perfer the lower ride height with an aggresive stance that actually FUNCTIONS on the track without rubbing tires/fenders to shit

so if youre gonna rag on how shitty his car is because of his ride height...might as well do mine too

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:22 AM   #3685
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
btw...ksport and D2 coilovers dont lower for SHIT if you keep them at their proper spring preload (especially the older ones from 04/05)...when you start removing preload to get them lower you run the risk of blowing out the damper (as with ANY coilovers once you start removing collars and such)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #3686
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush

daily driven is my excuse for having my car so low... i cant be seen in something that isnt tucking tyre
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #3687
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
fuck that nice..
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #3688
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
daily driven is my excuse for having my car so low... i cant be seen in something that isnt tucking tyre

So true.

It's killing me driving around trucks right now.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #3689
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
so every one can stop bitching this is from the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mehphiosstoasdtlasodtaslntasklnbvlakbhalkdcbh12 412651235
This is just for you sexy beasts who love to have flush wheels on their wheels.
No chewbacca-spec sunken battleship shadow offsets here. We're talking micro minimal millimeters of clearance between lips and fenders.
not feet.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #3690
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
so if ur tire is rubn the fenders driving straight ur good then?
dont mind the bumper is not zip tied on yet

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote