Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
kyc2008

Trader Rating: (0)
kyc2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Smile Kiev Carp fishing

I apologize if I write the wrong topic. I ask the moderators to move merenesti true test section of the forum.

So I decided to open a carp season.
We decided to go on Sunday, although the weather did not please us. Well decided done. At 3:00 departure. At the site where it was 4:15. Otlovochnye logged discharged. Thank you for Glory picked up for us pavements, and for being advised to focus on the fishing float rod.
While I was gathering, gender-under and spinning tackle, Eugene took the bait, and I have not had time to collect even one spinning at Eugene because he was sleepy, little fishing rod is not to conquer the vastness of the lake with carp fish on the hook. But nothing happened, carp landing net, Jack is happy, because this is his first carp fished in his life, his joy knew no bounds.
So far I have set up spinning Jack had already caught 3. Well, that's my povlavchanka went into battle. Neproshlo and 5 minutes, and carp in the landing net.
Active nibble rocked our biceps to 7 am, and that's all the bait, spinning weird, but remained silent. The weather began to change, and nibble gently subsided. Closer to 10:30 good bite my godfather, and something worthy of coming off. After a couple of minutes on a spinning standing still in the morning, abandoned somewhere near the center of the lake, which is like a locomotive to haul well-read, good carp reel, throws off the thread, and egegey sweeps that began the struggle of decent size, but just 20 seconds and the converging .... damn .... It was the last bite. Then it started to rain, wind ... just like on the hydrometeorological forecast.
I note that the neighbors on the pavement caught trophy pike, weight can not say because it does not weighed, but she looked good (video attached).
video1
video2
video3
video4
video5
video6
video7
video8
video9
video10
kyc2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #2
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Fishing!!!
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
kyc2008

Trader Rating: (0)
kyc2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPEPICS View Post
Fishing!!!
Yes. I love fishing.