Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #61
Kaos_S13

Trader Rating: (0)
Kaos_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kaos_S13
Who doesn't love a good slurpee?

My brother hit up 3 7-11's last year on free slurpee day.
Kaos_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #62
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
This sucks. You guys get to drink slurpees.

There's snow on the ground here. It's still like hot chocolate weather.
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #63
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
oh, i forgot to post the other night. ended up with my default cherry coke...the blue mountain dew had like air in the lines and was coming out all fucked up. something always happens to me with the new flavors.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #64
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had one yesterday.

Cherry limeade, blue mountain dew, coke, cherry fanta.

I don't really like the cherry limeade, but I drank it anyways.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #65
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yeah I've seen that vanilla cream flavor, tried it, and didn't really like it.

Something about the taste don't really taste right...

Anywho, took this pic on Feb 1st.

I ended up getting the banana flavor right next to it.

That banana flavor is pretty dang good lol
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #66
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
My latest purchase.

Just copped this one this afternoon.

YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #67
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looks good.

Nice style too, blue with orange top.
You've got the right idea.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #68
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I've got to find all my damn metal straws. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #69
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
I think I'm finna get one of these today...
Old 02-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #70
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
damn Karl, don't tempt me.

I miss that sweet taste of desire in my mouth...
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #71
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
did the cherry/coke combo tonight. it was like 75 today, really nice here for march. demanded slurpee.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #72
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
This month's special was Melon Berry Blast.

I dunno, it was real tart, I am not sure I liked it.

Good news is that, they brought regular Mountain Dew back to one of the 7-11s around here, so I copped one the other night.

BTW, someone bought my collection of all 6 of the metal straws finally. Someone out in WA. Enjoy some SLURPEES with the awesomeness of the metal straws dude!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #73
Brian
Post Whore!

Nice update. I was just getting ready to do one too.

Last weekend when my brother and I were out looking for new hockey equipment we decided to get some SLURPEEEE

Found a 7-11 with.

Melon Berry Blast
Blue Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew
Blue Raspberry
Wild Cherry.

It was AWESOME.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #74
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
i got one the other day...all my local one had ready was mt dew...i need to stop going to my local one. they never have shit.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #75
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
got a piña colada/banana/cherry slurpee today. awesome
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #76
druthafoo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
druthafoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
SLURPEE Orange Aluminum Straws Collectible 7-11 Eleven - eBay (item 150333231192 end time Mar-29-09 20:00:00 PDT)

OMG....
Old 03-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #77
Brian
Post Whore!

Lol, ebay SLURPEE.

nice find.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #78
SoSideways
Post Whore!

And to think, I sold ALL 6 DIFFERENT COLOR STRAWS BNIP for only $15 shipped.

You guys that slept on that deal can go ahead and punch yourselves in the faces.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #79
Brian
Post Whore!

I think I'm going to find mine and put them up for sale.

ALL USED.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #80
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

hah, i should go find where the ware house is and steal em all!
Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #81
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

It's starting to get hot again. I'm going to get a damn SLURPEE today. haha.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #82
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
got a x-men wolverine cup with my slurpee today JACKPOT!!
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #83
Brian
Post Whore!

THose are bossy
Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #84
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
coke, pina colada, mutant berry or regular cherry on top ftmfw.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #85
Brian
Post Whore!

How come you type out "ftmfw" instead of just saying "they are good. I like them" or something like that.

just wondering.
no hate.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #86
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
^^^ haha wow. anybody ever try the energy drink ones, those are the ones that rock my socks. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #87
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
How come you type out "ftmfw" instead of just saying "they are good. I like them" or something like that.

just wondering.
no hate.
cuz its the INTRAWEBS NOOOB
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #88
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so just got one that terminator flavor sucks!!! so i got blue Mingus dew, coke and vannila vanilla cream

why is the vanilla cream green???
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #89
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx88 View Post
so just got one that terminator flavor sucks!!! So i got blue mingus dew, coke and vannila vanilla cream

why is the vanilla cream green???
and i say to myself
i need exact change
Old 05-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #90
Brian
Post Whore!

Terminator has a falvour??!!