Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
New Terminator Movies Announced

Paramount Sets ‘Terminator’ Relaunch For June 26, 2015

I love the Terminator franchise, but not sure if it needs a reboot. I hope they mean it's just a thumps up to make more terminator movies and continue on where the franchise left off instead of a full reboot.

At least it has Arnold in it, but he's like 60! He's going to have to lose some weight. The last film I saw him in (The Last Stand), he just didn't seem like his unstoppable bad ass characters of the 90's (Commando, Predator, True Lies, Eraser). He was just a big old guy that you didn't want to mess with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.

Last edited by FRpilot; 06-28-2013 at 09:17 PM..
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
The last one was good. (The Christian bale one).
Couldn't be any worse than the nick stahl one.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't think they need to do a reboot. Part 1 & 2 were classics. I rather have them create a series from where The Sarah Chronicles left off or a time period between T3 and Terminator Salvation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
The last one was good. (The Christian bale one).
Couldn't be any worse than the nick stahl one.
The last one needed less Bale and more Worthington. Still it wasn't too bad.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #4
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
4 was the worst.

I'm not sure why everyone hates 3 (maybe because it wasn't as good as 2?), but I enjoyed it because Arnold reprised his role and it had good action scenes with corny nostalgic jokes that is typical of an Arnold movie.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I thought 4 was horrible. They had such an opportunity to make a killer movie, and I enjoyed the premise, but fucking Bale. FUCKIN BALE. God I can't stand that dude.

I think the reason 3 wasn't that great was the expectation and then it was too "safe".

I agree about Sarah Connor Chronicles. That show was waaaaaaay too good.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #6
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I liked 4 personally, there was some kick ass action scenes.

There were 2 things that just killed me though.

1. Did you know Terry crews was in the movie? Yup. The first big ass action scene after all the guys get killed, you see Terry Crews laid out for like a split second. That shit made me chuckle.

2. Christian Bale. Dafuq man. It's like he got stuck on Batman voice and couldn't turn it off.

Otherwise, shit was kickass.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Beating a dead horse huh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I liked 4 personally, there was some kick ass action scenes.

There were 2 things that just killed me though.

1. Did you know Terry crews was in the movie? Yup. The first big ass action scene after all the guys get killed, you see Terry Crews laid out for like a split second. That shit made me chuckle.

2. Christian Bale. Dafuq man. It's like he got stuck on Batman voice and couldn't turn it off.

Otherwise, shit was kickass.
Yeah his voice killed it for me too.

There was a lot of stupid little shit though like when that giant robot attacks them at that gas station/building in the middle of no where. So you mean to tell me a 100' tall loud ass giant mother fucking terminator ass metal machine that is loud as fucking fuck just SNUCK up on yo asses? Other then that though...
Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #9
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think the reason 3 wasn't that great was the expectation and then it was too "safe".
I think people also expected a villain who was more badass and tougher than the t-1000.
Even though it was a hybrid between a T-800 and T-1000, the T-X didn’t seem like IT with that metal endoskeleton holding her back.

Quote:
I thought 4 was horrible. They had such an opportunity to make a killer movie, and I enjoyed the premise, but fucking Bale. FUCKIN BALE. God I can't stand that dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Christian Bale. Dafuq man. It's like he got stuck on Batman voice and couldn't turn it off.
Quote:
Yeah his voice killed it for me too.
The only memorable scene I remember from Bale was:

WE ARE DEAD. WE ARE ALL DEAD

And I already saw that in the trailers. Otherwise, his role didn’t require much acting compared to Sam Worthington’s more complex role with not knowing whether he is a man or machine and what’s going on after he wakes up.

I think the best part of Terminator 4 was Moon Bloodgood and Arnold CG cameo. I don’t recall any action scenes that stood out like T2 or T3 or even T1.

Quote: