Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #961
Nagaremono
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
has anyone tried the 336-543-5367 number? It came over with my google confirmation order. I'll try calling right now and let you know what I get.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 10:55 AM   #962
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
BTW, why cant Zilvia.net release his information to us?

WHAT LEGAL ISSUES?
Only legal issues he has to be worried about is himself.

Please state a reasonable answer as to why you cannot release his information to us.

And to "ThatGuy", what are you exactly doing on this subforum as a mod?
You haven't answered any of the questions I've sent you in PM.

*Also, what exactly is the GroupBuy qualifying process? You dont verify any information beforehand to see if the seller is legit or not?*
First of all, we do NOT collect any personal information (other than an email address) from any members and cannot give out that information unless authorized by the member or through a search warrant, which happened recently on another matter.

Regarding our Moderators; as I stated previously, just because someone may live "near" or "know" a member/seller doesn't mean that they know what is happening on a GroupBuy or have "secret" information, so please don't harass the Mods.

As for the GroupBuy process; we provide the GroupBuy Section as a service to the community. We DO NOT perform background checks on sellers, but will take action against the seller if we receive complaints.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:59 AM   #963
Nagaremono
Zilvia Member

Nagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enoughNagaremono will become famous soon enough
ok, all I get when I call that is a recording that says "we're sorry all circuits are busy now, please try your call again later."
Old 07-27-2007, 11:32 AM   #964
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
how is Alec suppose to respond to this thread now if he's banned from this section??
Old 07-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #965
RJF

Nagaremono - I have deleted your posts with address information. Unless you know specifically what the contact information is, do not post random people's information, just because they have the same name.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #966
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
well guys i called him at the "drift concepts" phone # and he just sent me a text back saying:

"Cant talk atm at the dr. Office. Be out in a hr. Rims will go out tomorrow. Tracking number too."

hopefully this is good news.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:07 PM   #967
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
i texted him too same thing i hope to god this is true i want my rims
Old 07-27-2007, 12:09 PM   #968
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

he texted me again saying he would be back home tonight and he'd be back on zilvia tonight as well.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #969
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol
i hope that really is true.

nagaremono.. send it to me via pm if you want.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:18 PM   #970
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
there. there's an invoice. i have plenty of pics of the wheels on my car too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (108.9 KB, 131 views)
Old 07-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #971
Duster524
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Duster524 is an unknown quantity at this point
i still want to hear from the man himself, none of this texting bullshit.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #972
drftsub
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
drftsub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I really hope that the case and he is going to come make all this right
Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #973
fonze311
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fonze311 is on the path to ruinfonze311 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hi guys. i've been looking after this GB for a while now and i can only say that you guys are pretty much screwed. I've dealt with this guy before and i posted a long explanation with what happened. I had all his up to date info. ZILVIA kicked me off the site because i posted that on his GB post and it took three months to get back after a lot of emails to ZILVIA. I told them in all seriousness to watch this guy because he's known for this. Google his name if you want and you'll find him 'Alec Douglas Bradford'. He got me for something small, P/S lines on ebay. Anyway let it be a lesson to NOT send a check of $400 to a stranger across the country because you trust him on a forum website. He's a broke ass ripping people off to pay for his f-ups cuz even his parents are on probation. The address he gave for the supposed Drift wheel shop or something, doesn't exist instead it's actually the Candlewood Suites where he stays. I filed a police report in his county. They know about him and if all of you do it, then maybe you might get somewhere. This will be the last time i try to save people from this dirtbag cuz you guys don't seem to listen( BABOWC knows this first hand).
Old 07-27-2007, 04:37 PM   #974
fonze311
Leaky Injector

Oh and good luck because he will not fix this. If anyone sees him in person, slap him for me cuz he owes me $50.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #975
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
I thought Jamie Allison and Alec Bradford are two different people?
Only reason why I went through with this GB..

Seems like he had me fooled.

Hopefully not...
Old 07-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #976
fonze311
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Wow do you own a delorean, because all that shit happend in the past.
That joke was amazing. I bet you live in NC.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #977
babowc
Post Whore!

deleted

Last edited by babowc; 07-27-2007 at 09:36 PM..
Old 07-27-2007, 09:35 PM   #978
babowc
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm doing what I can, I sent him a text yesterday afternoon, his response was:

Quote:
Yeah man, I had tonsilitis and trying to get over sinusitis. I am staying at my parents' place and don't have internet here. I told babwc and s14_rob and they were suppose to type that for me
then a few minutes later:

Quote:
I will be back at my place hopefully tomorrow. I have been pumping antibiotics like no other. So tomorrow I can clear up all this shit and get shit shipped
... I guess we'll see.

Also I really wish you guys would keep the investigative shit to PM, all the info posted above could be found by anyone who knows how to use a search engine/ search button.
You sent him a TXT yesterday, the 26th, and We havent gotten our tracking #s yet.
nor an update.

If you can get in touch with this guy, you must be quite close.
Wonder why he isn't responding to MY text messages?

Quote:
I told babwc and s14_rob and they were suppose to type that for me
I was never contacted via anything after the last update Alec did on this thread.
Wonder if he just got caught up in his lies?
Old 07-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #979
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Found this on another forum:

To be completly honest I think it goes deeper than just Alec, but I won't get into that in public. Don't you think that it's big coincidence that he knew how long to wait before he could stop making contact with people about their wheels, long enough that their credit card companies would not investigate the transaction anymore. But then again since he has been doing this for so long he prolly knows exactly how to get away with it now.

Just to let you know babowc I got 6 MB Weapons 17x9 +17 in bronze from America's Tire Co on 6/2/2007, they were here within 2 weeks of ordering them. Also I paid less than what he was offering them for too. I am not bragging or trying to rub it in I am just saying that it's not back order issue as you can plainly tell by going to their site and seeing the in stock indicator they have for the warehouses.

Another thing is if you pay attention to the pics that users posted of their wheels you will notice something. The boxes that Alec's wheels came in were all boxes of different wheel makers. My boxes did not look like that, they were plain white. Why would MB wheels come in Enkei boxes? See a pattern here?

Honestly, I hope he pulls through for everybody.

I'm only out $20 bucks.

I'm glad I didn't send out the remainder amount.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #980
babowc
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^ Ya think?

By "close" what do you mean, if you mean I live 3 hours from him then yes I am close. Otherwise no, we are not beer/fishing buddies.
well,
you misunderstood my definition of "close"

alec obviously has no problems talking to you,
but has problems talking to the rest of us who paid $450 each.

wonder why?

if you can get in contact with him, why dotn you tell HIM to come and talk for himself, instead of you being his bitch and doing the talking for him?

that only leads us to believe you and him are in on the same thing.

and.
did you get the update on the wheels? seems like you missed my initial point.

Quote:
You sent him a TXT yesterday, the 26th, and We havent gotten our tracking #s yet.
nor an update.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:30 AM   #981
babowc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman8527 View Post
how is Alec suppose to respond to this thread now if he's banned from this section??
this man speaks the truth.

Why did you ban him from marketplace again?
It does US, getting scammed, NO GOOD.

Release the ban, we're still hoping this guy would come back and update, highly unlikely, but there is no reason to ban him from the marketplace section.

And, wtf is this? if you're going to ban him, ban him completely on his IP address as well as his aliases, not just in the marketplace section.

Lets make some wiser decisions here.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:54 AM   #982
bullitt4110
Leaky Injector

bullitt4110 is on a distinguished road
He answered my texts early in the day (friday 7/27) saying that he would give me a refund later in the day and then when it came time he didnt answer the phone or my text messages. He seems to just say what you want to hear and then once you have a little faith in him he lets you down again. I dont understand why people feal the need to rip others off. Get a better job if you need money that bad.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:29 AM   #983
endless8979

endless8979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaremono View Post
has anyone tried the 336-543-5367 number? It came over with my google confirmation order. I'll try calling right now and let you know what I get.
i have a different number he gave me, in a PM, So im asking a mod if i can post it, im fairly new here. but i would like to help everyone out, i was goin to buy a set but after i started to read the post on this i hesitated, even though he reassured me that it was in stock. i just had a bad feeling, sorry for every one hope you guys can get your money back. mods let me know
Old 07-28-2007, 08:22 AM   #984
babowc
Post Whore!

rofl.
once again, you're defending him.

i wasnt even aware 'jamie allison' was the same person as alec.

who said i was the 'anti-alec-guy#1'?

lol shut the fuck up and get alec on here.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #985
babowc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
I'm doing what I can, I sent him a text yesterday afternoon, his response was:

Quote:
Yeah man, I had tonsilitis and trying to get over sinusitis. I am staying at my parents' place and don't have internet here. I told babwc and s14_rob and they were suppose to type that for me

then a few minutes later:

Quote:
I will be back at my place hopefully tomorrow. I have been pumping antibiotics like no other. So tomorrow I can clear up all this shit and get shit shipped

... I guess we'll see.

Also I really wish you guys would keep the investigative shit to PM, all the info posted above could be found by anyone who knows how to use a search engine/ search button.

so,
is that why you deleted your post about YOU recieving the text message?
lol, dont try to tell me lies in the pm box.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:17 AM   #986
RJF

OK, closing thread, this is getting out of hand.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #987
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
this man speaks the truth.

Why did you ban him from marketplace again?
It does US, getting scammed, NO GOOD.

Release the ban, we're still hoping this guy would come back and update, highly unlikely, but there is no reason to ban him from the marketplace section.

And, wtf is this? if you're going to ban him, ban him completely on his IP address as well as his aliases, not just in the marketplace section.

Lets make some wiser decisions here.
To clarify something, we banned him from the marketplace for a variety of reasons.

1. To keep him from continuing/initiating any scams (if indeed that's what's occurring). This protects all other users on the forums.

2. While out of the marketplace, he still has the capacity to contact the moderation staff, and explain his position on the matter and the actions he's taking to resolve it.

3. Zilvia is simply acting as a medium for your exchange to take place. We don't take any responsibility for sellers/buyers' actions, but rather do what we can to be rid of troublesome users for the greater good of the community.

In summation, Zilvia is not your only recourse in contacting this individual, and the actions we've taken to protect the forum at large do not hinder your ability to resolve your conflict.
Closed Thread