Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 02:07 AM   #451
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Cool do you have any good pics of the current batch? ive looked through this thread and looks like you have a few different batches, and they look slightly different.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #452
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
ok tomorrow ill take pics when im at the shop
Old 06-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #453
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Hey mike from idesigns, I'm waitin on that tracking number. On second thought. Since you've sent probably all the flares u have to ppl and I'm assuming you have none left, then just refund my money 100 dollars on paypal and we'll call it a day. I will open a dispute now. Please act in time.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #454
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
these fender flares look NOTHING AT ALL like the ones on the first page

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #455
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
^^ DUFFM4N sounds unhappy someone better attest to him!

因果関係の流れ
Old 06-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #456
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
these fender flares look NOTHING AT ALL like the ones on the first page
Exactly why i am wanting pics of the current ones that he is selling.....wich he still hasnt posted pics of.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #457
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
honestly, we got 2 sets of these from mike, and the rivet points were so close to the edge that we couldnt even use them, they're basically TRASH...ive known mike for YEARS, and i work at a reputable shop where mike would sometimes get his parts, he wouldnt even let me take the flares back to the shop to see if they can even be used, was basically treated like some random stranger

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #458
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
duff - yes I had issues with the molders/distributor, you would know, because you work for a company that makes molds... I GET THESE FLARES STRAIGHT FROM the person who made the mold, and after ordering a grip of them, he started giving me ones that wasnt exactly the same ones. WHY do you think, I am not taking orders for these flares at the moment until I situate the flare issue. I am going to pm you, since what i have to say has nothing to do with these flares.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #459
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
honestly, we got 2 sets of these from mike, and the rivet points were so close to the edge that we couldnt even use them, they're basically TRASH...ive known mike for YEARS, and i work at a reputable shop where mike would sometimes get his parts, he wouldnt even let me take the flares back to the shop to see if they can even be used, was basically treated like some random stranger
I had the same problem with mine. Shouldn't the product have been checked before you sent them out (little quality control maybe)? Anybody want to buy 4 fiberglass boomerangs?
Old 06-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #460
widegts

rageasian 2 - the flares you got, and the flares pictured on the thread before they went out is the ones you got. Its like seeing a v-style kit on a car, and it fits right, but when you get the kit, their are some gaps and alteration needed to fit correctly. Just like how most people would rather spend 100-150 for a knock off front bumper of a v-style, than spending 300+ for the real bumper. Where after paint and prefit, you get the same effect. All these copies require professional installation by individuals who have experience with bodykits, not just bodywork.
Old 06-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #461
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im confused first u say u make the flares now ur saying u buy them off a person.. so do u make them or buy them...
Old 06-27-2008, 02:08 AM   #462
widegts

helped make the mold. buy sets as i go along, that is why i am one of only people who can get these type of flares that were used on

- original r2 celica n the s13 on jtuned
Old 07-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #463
didderson
Zilvia Member

didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
dude wide. You never live up to your words. Where's the money ho?
im getting quite upset as u can see i neg repped u and yet u probably are hacking the server because the more neg rep u get the more positive it goes goddamn.

Anyway, thanks for the neg rep back. Respond please. I left u a nicer pm this time.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #464
didderson
Zilvia Member

6-25-2008 05:26 PM You called me at 8pm, I will be giving you the refund, with no problem. Next time, please call during business hours.
So in order to get my refund I have to call you during business hours? I didn't think a refund required those, since you could get to it at anytime within the 2+ weeks I have given you.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #465
widegts

didderson - refund sent, and sent

dsmryan - flares sent, enjoy.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #466
didderson
Zilvia Member

Thank you widegts. Seriously thanks. Sorry I got all bent out of shape but w/e. I got a noise violation for 300 dollars in the city a week ago so... this'll help.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #467
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Any updates? Pics? Info?

I wanna see what is available!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:00 AM   #468
widegts

blackzenkis14 - pm me, once i get the new batch, ill pm u the pics. As of right now, I am making sure I sell when it is instock at my shop, and after i take 10pics of the product...
Old 07-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #469
Slo_Slidewayz

Trader Rating: (0)
Slo_Slidewayz will become famous soon enoughSlo_Slidewayz will become famous soon enoughSlo_Slidewayz will become famous soon enoughSlo_Slidewayz will become famous soon enoughSlo_Slidewayz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM sent about some pics when you get the new flares in

Also, whats the cost of these now? I didnt get a chance to scroll through all the pages.

Thanks!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:17 AM   #470
widegts

GOt your pm.... no sales as of yet for these flares, til i complete the new open-face spray booth i am ordering... but i will keep you informed...

I am doing some major upgrades to make the shop more, user friendly for my workers haha...

as for the flares... i will keep this thread informed on updates
Old 08-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #471
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yeah hey man im down for a set as long as you promise me youll checkem before they go out.pm me details....Ross

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
Closed Thread