Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
-:- Sportmax

GB ENDS - Feb 25, 2007 - LOOKING TO GET 5PREORDERS

==============================

==============================

PRICES

15x7 - $70
15x8 - $75

those are the common sizes being sold in the market, if you would like other sizes please check the chart and ask

SHIPPING

varies on your zip code because im using freight - www.con-way.com
===============================

PAYMENT

Paypal - [email protected]

*SORRY only paypal at this time, because it ensures the sale runs smoothly

===============================

WHEN WILL BE SHIPPED

- ONCE GB is completed, i will send out within 1 week, or all funds given will be refunded.

Last edited by widegts; 02-08-2007 at 12:39 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
his180sx

Trader Rating: (0)
his180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Whats the shipping to chicago 60634
Old 01-08-2007, 01:52 AM   #3
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
His180sx - $20bucks a rim
Old 01-08-2007, 03:33 AM   #4
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Why isn't the 16x8 +0 listed on the chart?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:41 AM   #5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
Why isn't the 16x8 +0 listed on the chart?
Yeah what's the price on 16x8 +0?

Also shipping to 01915?

Is it cheaper to have it delivered to a commercial address?

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
Old 01-08-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
drivens13
Zilvia Member

drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah pretty much everyone here is going to want the new 16x8 zero offset size or nothing at all.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
widegts

soreballs - the website isnt up to date, but i can get the size 16x8
0100 - 01915 shipping is 20 a rim, im sorry no, because they are small boxes
drivens13 - ya so i got them for you guys, 16x8 +0

16x8 +0 = 85 each
FIXED SHIPPING so we can do this faster = $15 a rim
Old 01-09-2007, 01:02 PM   #8
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
can you get them in gold?
Old 01-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #9
widegts

GOLD IS NOT AVAILABLE, BUT I CAN Powder coated GOLD FOR EXTRA $35 A RIM
Old 01-10-2007, 07:19 AM   #10
Zilvia FREAK!

0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok question.

Can you powdercoat the entire wheel(center caps and fake rivets)?

The reason I ask is the center caps and fake rivets or whatever they are suppose to be are plastic. Can these be powdercoated?

If not how about a nice paint job (ie quality paint and clear coat)?

Get back to me I want this color (nismo bronze).

Old 01-10-2007, 08:35 AM   #11
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
soreballs - the website isnt up to date, but i can get the size 16x8
0100 - 01915 shipping is 20 a rim, im sorry no, because they are small boxes
drivens13 - ya so i got them for you guys, 16x8 +0

16x8 +0 = 85 each
FIXED SHIPPING so we can do this faster = $15 a rim

LOL, i didnt even know they came out with new sizing, can you post pictures of it? Im local, maybe Ill pick up a pair or something, Let me know, Also, I think I talked to you a while back, You were looking at buying somethign from me or something, I donno, PM me or something,

-R
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #12
widegts

0100 - yes we can powder coat the entire rim if you like.

LB - YUP, we talked before, i just cant remember when!! ahahor why. I dont have pictures tho of them w/ 0offet. I just confirmed if they are available. I dont stock these, I have a friend of mine that is direct with sportmax. I get the prices cheap from him because we do custom paint, painting of rims, custom widebody, bla bla or whatever else he would like to trade work for
Old 01-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #13
Creim

Creim is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
0100 - yes we can powder coat the entire rim if you like.

LB - YUP, we talked before, i just cant remember when!! ahahor why. I dont have pictures tho of them w/ 0offet. I just confirmed if they are available. I dont stock these, I have a friend of mine that is direct with sportmax. I get the prices cheap from him because we do custom paint, painting of rims, custom widebody, bla bla or whatever else he would like to trade work for
How about you extend the groupbuy so we can see pics of the 16x0 get some more info on them, and give people a week or two to see work out funds for them.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:21 PM   #14
S13_OneVia

S13_OneVia is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to S13_OneVia
Pics of the 16x8's mounted?
Old 01-10-2007, 07:58 PM   #15
widegts

THESE ARE 15X8, the 16x8 will be the same, just bigger diameter...

The GB has been extended to JANUARY 25, AND we will be looking to get 5orders total.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:28 AM   #16
Zilvia FREAK!

Ok so it would be $540 shipped for the entire wheel(lip,center,rivets,c-caps) powdercoated nismo bronze...

I am down, but first.

Who is doing the powdercoating?

Do they use quality powders?

Will they be able to do nismo bronze, or whatever, I just want that shade bronze? Bronze comes in a bunch of different shades.

Thanks and sorry about all the questions.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #17
widegts

0100 - I am here to stay on zilvia, and willing to give out all my full information to ensure my customers are happy. So yes, the quality will be there. I will like to have repeat customers so i try my best.

As for the color of bronze, yes we can match it to the best we can. Since you are right, there are many shades of gold.

Once your ready, paypal us the amount with 3.5% added because paypal takes out about that much on every transaction.

my contact number is 626.926.0289
Old 01-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #18
widegts

Out of 5, we have 1 so far.
  1. Eric Erps - ZIP - 01915
Old 01-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
widegts

***HERE IS OUR SPORTMAX BOOTH EP3***
***CAR IS NOT BLUE ANYMORE, its GREY W/ BLUE FLAKES NOW, but i wanted to show the rims***
Old 01-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #20
Zilvia FREAK!

Nice EP3!! Do you have any other pictures?

Anyway come on guys 4 more, lets get this GB going.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:10 AM   #21
widegts

0100 - ya, itll be at autocrave here in cali. Its not blue anymore tho, we painted it grey w/ hok blue flakes...

1- 0100
2-
3-
4-
5-
Old 01-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #22
widegts

0100 - i need your number? so i can contact you, and plus fedex needs it too so i can send you the rims.

4 MORE PEOPLE GUYS SO WE CAN GET THIS STARTED...
Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #23
Zilvia FREAK!

Just PM'ed ya.

Thanks!
Old 01-31-2007, 12:37 PM   #24
wotary

wotary is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this GB still going? a few of us at hybridz.org are very interested in 16x8 002s!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #25
widegts

wotary - YES, as 0100 knows, we are waiting til we get the other 4 people, then we can get these products out.

YES GOLD IS AVAILABLE, the price is above to have us paint it gold.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #26
widegts

Here are pics of ones we just bought to make the gold face im talkn about...

Old 02-20-2007, 02:22 AM   #27
stockevokiller

stockevokiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Is local pick up available? Because if it is I would be interested. I just don't want to pay shipping

Thanks
Old 02-20-2007, 04:10 AM   #28
widegts

yup, local pick up is available, but pre-pay tho, so i can get the product to our shop for u, then u can pick it up...
Old 02-20-2007, 10:27 AM   #29
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
by any chance do you got 16x8:0 and 16x9:0? or an offshoot chance of the same in 17's? in GOOOOOOOOLLLLDDDD! I LAUFF GOOOOLD!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #30
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do the 16ins come in 5 lugs?
Closed Thread