Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #121
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Price for (4) 16x8 zero offsets in silver, picked up, please. =)
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #122
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
strong ballz - haha pm sent
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #123
ZooMxxl
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZooMxxl is making a name for him/her selfZooMxxl is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(4) 17x9 in the 006's shipped to 97405 in whatever color please. Thank you.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #124
fatwired240

fatwired240 will become famous soon enoughfatwired240 will become famous soon enoughfatwired240 will become famous soon enoughfatwired240 will become famous soon enoughfatwired240 will become famous soon enough
(2) 17x8 +0
(2) 17x9 +0
in the 006 in black

shipped to 34205
Old 11-14-2007, 02:53 PM   #125
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
ok please hold, checkn
Old 11-21-2007, 06:04 AM   #126
808DRFTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
808DRFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Can I get a price for some 562's in gold (2)17x7 and (2)17x9's in 4lug shipped to 85335 Business
Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 AM   #127
widegts

808 - pm sent
Old 11-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #128
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hey can you powder coat pink ?
Old 11-22-2007, 10:50 PM   #129
widegts

projectb13 - yes - special order because no one uses that to much. So i charge 75 a wheel....

if its above 18" then the price ups to 90 a wheel.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 AM   #130
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
pm sent and stuff

Giants 2010 World Champions!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #131
widegts

skater - pm replied
Old 11-25-2007, 11:16 AM   #132
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
They are getting a name change, aren't they?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:23 AM   #133
widegts

low and slow - heard that from many other places, thats why its been a bit retarded to sell there rims. After spun, and other wheels showed up that looked like the rims they copied too, well hahaha..

if i am offending anyone about what i said, SORRY! not!, the rims are great, cheap for the price, great deals, but they are copies haha, WHICH IS OK, I ROCK THEM TOO HAHA..

but ya, they might. Til they do, I know i can still slang them....
Old 11-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #134
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Well I'm hoping you still have 'em for awhile. I want to get some, it's just a matter of time.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #135
widegts

low and slow - i dont plan on going anywhere. I have many people here on zilvia i would love to take care of still, so ya. You know my contact info... so just feel free to hit me up online when im online, or call me from 8am-7pm mon-fri...

i know how it is to have bills, i have stupid overhead to cover before i can even think of any type of spending...
Old 11-25-2007, 01:41 PM   #136
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
skater - pm replied
thank you sir,
pmed ya back

Giants 2010 World Champions!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #137
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Of course. I'll get back to ya as soon as I'm ready to order.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #138
widegts

no rush at all..

THIS IS MY HOBBY ... and keeping it that way. If it becomes my job, I'll end up hating it haha
Old 11-27-2007, 05:56 PM   #139
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i just noticed this thread...is the offers stil good? im looking for 16x8 with 0 offset in 5 lug...also im debating to go power coating with the gold color. pm me for the price please.

thanks,
chris
Old 11-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #140
widegts

pm sent zilvia brothers
Old 11-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #141
kevindee

kevindee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatwired240 View Post
(2) 17x8 +0
(2) 17x9 +0
in the 006 in black

shipped to 34205
can you do these? if so how much for (4) 17x8 +0 offset 006 in black 4x114.3? if they even make them
Old 11-28-2007, 12:31 AM   #142
widegts

pm sent to ya about the rims
Old 11-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #143
240blitz
Zilvia Member

240blitz is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for two 006 17x9 +0 offset in 5 lug in gunmetal local pickup

Last edited by 240blitz; 11-28-2007 at 09:51 PM..
Old 11-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #144
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
how much for
two 002 15x8 +0 in black or gunmetal??? local pick up
Old 11-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #145
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
OHHH SHIITTT

where is K's silvia 2.0gay

here is some GANGSTER ASS WHEELS FOR THIS BALLER!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #146
sergey911
Leaky Injector

sergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enough
do you have to roll your fenders for 16x8 sport max 002 or do you have to pull them?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:12 AM   #147
widegts

sergey911 - if your car is dumped itll it a little at most, but rolln a bit will fix the problem.

Other then that, I sold many of these 16x8, and i am not to sure, but no one has any problems with them so far on a stock body
Old 11-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #148
sergey911
Leaky Injector

sergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enoughsergey911 will become famous soon enough
thanks for responding, how much for 16x8 sport max 002 gun-metal, and how much for the gold ones shipped to 30047
Old 11-29-2007, 05:17 PM   #149
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
15x7.5 Front 15x8 Rear how much pm me?!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:23 PM   #150
widegts

s13boost = pm sent
Closed Thread