Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #31
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no chrome purple but i can get it

for yakubos, look here
http://www.ziptied.com/forum/viewtop...=231481#231481
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #32
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
yay thanks paypald you
Old 04-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #33
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Money recieved
Old 04-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #34
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
wooo i got my gold in yesterday
Old 04-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #35
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pm's sent
msglength
Old 04-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #36
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan
send pm's to me, since i'm the one who actually makes the stickers
luke keeps getting the pm's for some reason. all he does is forward them to me so save him the trouble.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:35 PM   #37
usajdm
Zilvia Junkie

usajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond repute
Can you do a plain-ass "240sx" for a s13coupe. Its amazing how rear those are in AMERICA. Oh ya, in the cool rainbow glitter!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:39 PM   #38
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
im ready to send money...but what paypal address should i send too?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:57 PM   #39
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
domokun vinyl would be cool
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #40
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88
im ready to send money...but what paypal address should i send too?
andrew loves spam
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #41
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

thanks ben

let the spam begin!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #42
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usajdm
Can you do a plain-ass "240sx" for a s13coupe. Its amazing how rear those are in AMERICA. Oh ya, in the cool rainbow glitter!!!
i can

i'll let you know when i get fruity socal rainbow glitter.
i can do it in oem-ish silver right now though
Old 04-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #43
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Shit, lol, sent a pm too luke and just now read this thread and realized why I didn't get a response, lol. oops, will re-send later

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #44
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
yo andrew, just incase you didnt get my pm, i paypal'd you
Old 04-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #45
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i got it. thanks
Old 04-23-2007, 09:26 AM   #46
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Positive feedbacks with big butts =

good luck with the salezzz guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz0rz
Old 04-23-2007, 11:30 AM   #47
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
sent my pm finally, lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:53 AM   #48
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Thumbs up

yo i got my stickers they're fancy but how much for one with the pretty blue that mike posted on his car on zt? PM me a number for one of em + your paypal addy again

hearts
Old 05-03-2007, 01:26 PM   #49
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

^^ taken care of

i now have sky blue and fake CF in stock.

this CF isn't really shitty like how shit used to be. this actually looks like cf til you get right up to it.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:26 PM   #50
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'm coming through today. I want my Bape sticker.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #51
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I gotz my vinyl, pics tomorrow or later this week.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #52
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

oh baby, yea, ballin
Old 05-06-2007, 04:01 AM   #53
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm going to buy a metro and put that on it.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #54
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Hey andrew what about getting back to me, I want to support SDP but not when you cant even get back to me about cutting my stuff.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:00 PM   #55
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

just got my stuff today. thanks dude. looks awesome..ill get pics up in a bit.

also, what is a price on a 3ftx3ft square of that carbon vinyl?
Old 05-07-2007, 08:02 PM   #56
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
how much for
who gives a fuck what jesus would do
in 48 inches long? chrome blue or red or purple gold w/e
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:37 PM   #57
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Hey andrew what about getting back to me, I want to support SDP but not when you cant even get back to me about cutting my stuff.
sorry about that. pm sent
Old 05-16-2007, 01:53 AM   #58
Zilvia Member

3411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
some other shit i've made

what front is that wouldnt mind something in that front
3411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #59
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

it's called Ruritania

minimum height is 10" for that one.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:03 PM   #60
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
You ever make that ninja gaiden one?