Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #91
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I recommend!!! ! ! !!~~
Old 07-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #92
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phreze
You get the last msg I sent you? I know the holiday messes things up time wise, just let me know.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #93
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
How much would a full color hood vinyl cost for a s13 silvia hood?
like ,zis???
Old 07-25-2007, 09:07 PM   #94
viscid240
Zilvia Junkie

viscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really niceviscid240 is just really nice
worangejuice: That's dope...I want something like that....
viscid240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:09 PM   #95
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
How much would a full color hood vinyl cost for a s13 silvia hood?
like ,zis???
that would cost me about $15,000 to produce, since i'd have to buy a vinyl printer and all the stuff that goes with it.

pm sent for other options
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #96
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
oh ok, thanks for the other options!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:52 AM   #97
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
you get my PM for the emblem and dragon?
Old 07-28-2007, 01:31 PM   #98
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
hmmm doesn't sound familiar. wanna resend? thanks
Old 07-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #99
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
you've been re pm'd haha
Old 07-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #100
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

got it this time

high five
very nice
Old 07-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #101
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Drew, simply is the man. I've placed two orders w/ him. Got my second today so fast I couldn't believe it. +1000000
Old 07-31-2007, 07:22 PM   #102
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
hey andrew i sent you a PM about some stuff i want. not sure if you got it yet.

its been a few days

let me know!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #103
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
got your pm. i cant pm you back though..your inbox is full
Old 08-02-2007, 10:50 PM   #104
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

just cleared some space for you
Old 08-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #105
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

HIGH FIVE!!!
paypal sent.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #106
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
By Andrew's stickers and have the dopeness

still have been a lazy ass and not taken good pics of the shit I got done, bro just got a new cam so I'll steal it from him.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #107
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Can you do a 'drift naked' sticker in gold .. 7-8'' long and about 1inch tall?
in a font similar to the one pictured here --> http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1156065/i/Embos...dated_ezr2.jpg

MONO 17 or MONO 18
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:21 PM   #108
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yup, pm sent
Old 08-18-2007, 05:29 PM   #109
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Payment sent

I recommend him..
Quick responses, and friendly =]

Free bump for cool guy
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #110
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

awesome work...check out this sick fade he did for me on this multi-layered decal..

Old 08-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #111
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just got my decals in and the quality is incredible Thanks alot andrew! Ill try and take some pics later on today
z32gizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:36 PM   #112
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
yes Andrew is the MAN!!!!! hes done lots of stickers for my club and they are top notch!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:14 PM   #113
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yeah i don't even know how to make shitty stickers

i mean

you guys send me a design, and i cut it out.
i'd have to do more work to make it not come out how you want

haha

thanks for the comments
Old 08-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #114
iamdavor

iamdavor is on a distinguished road
Hey, I was still wondering if you were producing stickers. I want to make 10 stickers, about 10" across each in metallic script that says "Lock the Cashbox." Just text.

Im located in Richmond, VA (23060). Send me an estimate.
iamdavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:52 PM   #115
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

finally got them on!

kinda sucks that the 'works9' one got fucked up...i rolled down the window and didnt think of trimming the weather stripping, so the 'o','a',and 'r' are crinckled all up.

weather stripping is trimmed and no problems now, andrew, expect another order soon, along with the works9 decal!

Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #116
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

hahaha oops. want new pieces?
Old 08-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #117
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

if its at all possible to get the 'o' in 'works9' and the entire 'parts' decal that'd be awesomeness x 100000
Old 08-21-2007, 11:50 PM   #118
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yeah i can do individual pieces. no problem

iamdavor you got pm
Old 08-23-2007, 04:51 PM   #119
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Got my S15 S today. I'll post pics once its on. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #120
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Trust me, it looked great on for about a week.....and then the car was stolen. Great work, I appreciated it while it lasted.