Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 08-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #121
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
...ouch

guess it was so good people thought it's a real s15
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #122
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How detailed can you make the decals?
I want something like this:
Rusted_PS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #123
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
detail depends on size.
i wouldn't want to cut that as-is less than 10 feet wide
hah

i can simplify it tho if you want it smaller. pm me and we'll go from there.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #124
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i want, in black lettering, helvetica medium, "she'll hold together. hear me, baby? hold together", without the quotations, without capitalization, just as it's typed. wide enough to span s13 hatch rear glass, so like maybe 3 feet? i'll measure it later.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #125
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
do you still have those transformer decals?
Old 09-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #126
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

pm sent to you guys
Old 09-02-2007, 11:48 PM   #127
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Like what I got so far pics to come once I apply it. Will be hitting you up again for sure.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #128
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
hmmmmmm

i think i want another banner

ive seen your fade work

let me know if your up to the challengeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-03-2007, 04:13 AM   #129
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Andrew. You're graphic skills are so sexy~
Old 09-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #130
pr240sx
Zilvia Addict

pr240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
What about, Stock Nissan Font
For OEM like stickers that says
240sx and SE-R (Slightly bigger R and red in color) 2 of each just like OEM lettering
All letters in silver
Also
The power 6 logo (turbo buicks logo in color) and in white letters, clear background
Engine
by
Smart Performance
6 of those in 3x4.50 inches
pr240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #131
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Red face

hey i got one for you can you make this a banner

for the rear of the hatch on the bottom , and how much to get it big enough to see what it is but not to high

and can you change color?

excacly like that ^^^

and do you have a list of fonts or can yal do anything that is readable ?
cuz i want to get some other banner for the top ,but not sure yet?

Last edited by zaquanh; 09-13-2007 at 12:03 AM..
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #132
windingroad_rps13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
windingroad_rps13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
replied to you about my inquiry
windingroad_rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:27 AM   #133
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

pm's sent to you guys

new thing:
ok everyone's seen the commercial that ends with this right?

is there any interest for various 240 shapes?
and it can say whatever underneath.

the stock saying is "beyond machine"

but it can say 240SXor dRiFt lYfe or suck mah dickkk or whatever you want
or nothing at all.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #134
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Make it say "Love Machine"
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #135
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Yea I Wouldnt Mind Seeing That
Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #136
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i saw a cool sticker on a saturn today. it said "Al Bundy for President" with a picture of Al Bundy's face next to the quote and a little disclaimor on the bottom.

could you make that? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #137
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
Hey Andrew.. remember the stickers you made for me a while back.. is there any way you can do one the same thing.. ''drift naked'' in the same old english style font.. but written backwards?

like the mirror image..
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #138
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I need a stance decal, the one that came with t was cut in half >_< Is this possible or will you get in trouble for some stupid copyright garblejarble
Old 09-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #139
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ya for sure

mssgggg
Old 09-13-2007, 02:01 AM   #140
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I WANT MY STICKERSSSSSSS

now please

thank you

bye

OKAY!
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #141
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

wobbly woopters
Old 09-19-2007, 05:20 PM   #142
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Toooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Old 09-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #143
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
oh oh oh i want 2 326 power ones. one reverse one normal
Old 09-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #144
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

hey how good does your products stand on interior , i was thinking about geting a sticker for my dashboard???
Old 09-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #145
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i haven't had good luck sticking vinyl to the dash itself. trim would be ok though.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #146
worr20
Zilvia Member

worr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for a www.v-opt.co.jp sticker. the one like the D1 car have on their front window.
worr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #147
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

$10 shipped for 20" www.v-opt.co.jp
Old 10-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #148
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

NEW SERVICE

MAGNETS SON!

Old 10-18-2007, 10:33 PM   #149
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

(almost) finished this car today
Old 10-19-2007, 09:24 AM   #150
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Can you print pictures? I want a origin style hood, hahahahahahaha.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote