Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #91
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Mats, if I ordered RIGHT now I wouldn't have them back in time to ship by the 15th

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #92
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey philp.. did you ship my ball yet?
Old 05-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheChamp View Post
hey philp.. did you ship my ball yet?
Yes .

And I write too!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:06 AM   #94
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

BillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the roughBillyTheChamp is a jewel in the rough
thank you!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #95
BillyTheChamp
Leaky Injector

got my ball today.. and wow! are they nice.. only thing was i kept screwing it in and wasnt paying attention and actually cracked and chipped off the bottom.. so be careful when screwing in guys.. im going to still test it out today.. ill snap a pic as well
Old 05-30-2007, 06:26 AM   #96
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well phlip i guess ill have to track it with no shift knob.....you owe me big time mister! lol
Old 05-30-2007, 08:55 AM   #97
piru_s13

piru_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent for the 8-ball in the next batch, have you ordered/received the set yet?

What's the ETA? lol, I'm starting to get inpatient from seeing all of these peoples nice shift knobs, cant wait to get mines. Let me (us) know, Philip!

Thanks.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:11 AM   #98
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by piru_s13 View Post
Payment sent for the 8-ball in the next batch, have you ordered/received the set yet?

What's the ETA? lol, I'm starting to get inpatient from seeing all of these peoples nice shift knobs, cant wait to get mines. Let me (us) know, Philip!

Thanks.
I ordered yours to be drilled as soon as you paid, I will be shipping to you as soon as it is drilled and back in my hands

And I write too!
Old 06-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #99
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I dont know if ur gonna order another set, but if you get another special black cue ball, I claim that, the 3 ball, or the 8 ball! in that order too, if 1 or more has already been spoken for..

Old 06-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #100
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Black cues are special order only, as I get them in person at a place strategically placed between my job and lunch, PM me if interested.

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:05 PM   #101
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
just got mine last night
great job man...looks pimp in the 180
now all i need to do is drive it lol
Old 06-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #102
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Status of mine Philip? I keep missing you online to ask...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #103
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Ordered when paid, arrived to where it is being drilled the end of last week.
Being drilled over the next short while, should be back to me, then shipped to you just after that, Ray

And I write too!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #104
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Ordered when paid, arrived to where it is being drilled the end of last week.
Being drilled over the next short while, should be back to me, then shipped to you just after that, Ray
Shpank chu vewy vell...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #105
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
When will my 3 ball ship?
Old 06-06-2007, 08:49 AM   #106
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You have a PM, Jeff

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #107
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
hey PHLIP!
i got mine and i love it.
it shipped super fast and when i put it on it was facing the right direction perfectly!

thanks again, everyone should buy a PHLIP ball shift knob right now!
heres a pic in my car:
Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #108
piru_s13

piru_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
desperately still waiting for mines ;/

Old 07-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #109
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by piru_s13 View Post
desperately still waiting for mines ;/

SPECIAL ORDERS
My last info is that they're shipping to me tomorrow or Monday, I will be shipping to you on the next day after they arrive to me.

And I write too!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #110
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
got mine in the S13 today...finally:
Old 07-22-2007, 06:55 PM   #111
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
SPECIAL ORDERS
My last info is that they're shipping to me tomorrow or Monday, I will be shipping to you on the next day after they arrive to me.
Did mine get shipped????

Old 07-22-2007, 07:00 PM   #112
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Still not in my possession, I am working on what the hell is going on as we speak

And I write too!
Old 07-22-2007, 08:21 PM   #113
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
so Phlip did you ge tthe snooker balls yet?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #114
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

No, I am working on finishing up this set and custom orders before I take on anything else.
I'm nearing my wit's end and feel a special sympathy for people that do this shit for a living.

*edit*
Just got off the phone, USPS sucks; they're shipping out to me for a 3rd time in the next couple days here.

And I write too!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:05 AM   #115
240rb

240rb is making a name for him/her self240rb is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240rb
question: whats the thread on them, i have an rb25 tranny and shift knob.....will they fit?

Last edited by 240rb; 08-01-2007 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: changed question
Old 08-01-2007, 09:10 AM   #116
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240rb View Post
question: whats the thread on them, i have an rb25 tranny and shift knob.....will they fit?
10x1.25 and yes, that is a standard Nissan pattern so they will fit

And I write too!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:14 AM   #117
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Stupid 13 ball being orange.. boooo

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 08-01-2007, 11:56 AM   #118
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Old 08-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #119
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Beautiful Elephant Balls for the next round please.

Old 08-01-2007, 04:07 PM   #120
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
he's currently trying to find me a snow white cue for me to match my yokota wheel.

Closed Thread