Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 AM   #61
I_DID_SILVIA
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
I_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i would also like to buy one off you
Old 10-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #62
Drakon
Leaky Injector

Drakon is an unknown quantity at this point
Price shipped to 37315?
Old 10-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #63
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Ok guys...yes I am still building them. I am out at the moment, but I have a few parts left so I will be building a few this weekend. I have orderd more laser cut parts, so I can keep this going.
Thanks so much for your support.

Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 10-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #64
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
how much shipped to 28545 please.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:54 PM   #65
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Thumbs up

Just to let you guys know I installed mine today and this thing makes a difference. install was fairly simple and the handling of the car is definetly more responsive.
You can't beat that price either.

Thanks for an awesome product Jonny!
Old 10-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #66
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Installed mine today, looks good, but haven't driven the car since....lol

Old 10-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #67
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
price shipped to 11542
Old 10-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #68
S130oner17

S130oner17 is an unknown quantity at this point
wondering if you have any braces left? if so how much shipped to 98312 in Bremerton, Wa
Old 10-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #69
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Guys I am out right now...I have a Huge order in with my laser cutter, I am expecting parts in the next day or so...hopefully for the weekend, so I can build some.
Shipping to New York $12.00...Shipping to Washington $10.00. I designed these to be easy on shipping. West cost takes like 1-2 days East coast a bit longer...like 4-5.

Thanks so much for the interest
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 10-25-2007, 04:44 PM   #70
LongLiveJDM
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
LongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
will you ship to canada?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #71
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveJDM View Post
will you ship to canada?
Yes I will ship to Canada. It does cost a little bit more to be honest...about $20.00-$30.00 US via USPS with inshurance and tracking.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 10-25-2007, 05:55 PM   #72
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
It's worth it though.

I'm ordering when I don't have debt
Old 10-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #73
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
It's worth it though.

I'm ordering when I don't have debt

Indeed it is!!! The brace rocks!

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
Old 10-29-2007, 03:52 AM   #74
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestizo View Post
Indeed it is!!! The brace rocks!
is that why you were sliding so good at the Thunder Drift? haha

make one for S14 XD
Old 10-29-2007, 05:56 PM   #75
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hey Jonnie! Well i figured out my sway bar wasnt mounted correctly so now that i removed it, i welded in your bar. So far so good.

My only question now is, can i run an aftermarket sway bar? Have you ever tested it with GodSpeed or ST? Just wondering before i spend more of my money lol!

Scott

PS: One other thing. What kind of speed do you use on the welder to weld the bar/side plate together? You tac'd it in but i want to completely weld it in. Im using a Mig with Argon gas. Do i need to turn the speed down and just hold it on there or speed it up?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #76
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Price to ship to 33321? thanks!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM   #77
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
is that why you were sliding so good at the Thunder Drift? haha

make one for S14 XD
Well the bar part is part of the reason I am where I am now. I did better at the september thunderdrift than I did at this last one, mainly cuz my Azenis on the front were blad this time so I was fighting a lot of understeer the whole day.

The S14 bar is still being prototyped, a few issues have made it more of a labor to build than the S13 version.

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
Old 10-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #78
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestizo View Post
Well the bar part is part of the reason I am where I am now. I did better at the september thunderdrift than I did at this last one, mainly cuz my Azenis on the front were blad this time so I was fighting a lot of understeer the whole day.

The S14 bar is still being prototyped, a few issues have made it more of a labor to build than the S13 version.
you should advertise this stuff at the TD..

oh btw if you are wondering, this is Lee.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:40 AM   #79
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Yea we didnt have any of the bars to show off at Thunderhill cuz Jonnie was waiting on parts to come in from his laser cutter. However they have since arrived and the fabbing is on! LOL but I did some advertising of his site as you already know, the sticker on the back of my car is Jonnie's website.

92 S13 Coupe Track Car

Last edited by mestizo; 10-30-2007 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: correction
Old 10-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #80
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:

With any kind of luck I will have some stuff to show off at the next Thunder Drift here in a couple weeks. If I can get it done I will bring an S14 Prototype.

Mestiso FTW!LOL

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 10-30-2007, 08:32 PM   #81
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
With any kind of luck I will have some stuff to show off at the next Thunder Drift here in a couple weeks. If I can get it done I will bring an S14 Prototype.

Mestiso FTW!LOL
oooh, can i be your tester? please XD

my car is a virgin S14 Automatic

only mods are Stance GR+ and circuit sports exhaust..
Old 11-03-2007, 09:59 AM   #82
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Do you have any ready yet for sale?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #83
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Ok boys and girls...My laser cutter came through for me and I now have some of these back in stock ready to be shipped out.
Remember Preemies get special pricing...worth the upgrade. Contact me via PM for a shipping quote.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 11-08-2007, 10:57 AM   #84
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Is there an ETA for the s14 brace yet?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #85
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Sent you pm. Sent money via paypal yesterday.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #86
S130oner17

S130oner17 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just bought and installed this tension arm brace from jonnie and it works great!!! i have better turn in and out, the front end locks up better and i have better braking now!! i recommend this product to anyone with an 240 or silvia!!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:15 PM   #87
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Excellent alternative to Nismo's offering.

The best part is he includes Loctite and the quality of the parts in the kit. I'd buy again if I had a reason to.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:29 PM   #88
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Finally got mine all welded up!! I'll snap some pics when it comes back from powdercoating. Thanks Jonnie!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:05 AM   #89
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Old 12-05-2007, 12:44 PM   #90
bart628

bart628 is making a name for him/her selfbart628 is making a name for him/her self
I just got mine and the quality is superb
Closed Thread