Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #121
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much shipped to 19003 and what's the wait time on them? also, do you make any other suspension parts for the s13?
Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #122
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much for an s13 shipped to 77053? I also was wondering if you have any other Suspension parts, such as a strut bar with a brake master cylinder brace built in?
Old 04-08-2008, 03:19 AM   #123
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
How much shipped to 08106.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:43 AM   #124
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
I think I got back to everyone on shipping and avalibility, if not please pm me.

Thanks guys
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 04-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #125
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Mines in the mail. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks Jonnie Fraz
Old 04-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #126
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
got mine in the other day. very nice work. very well made. cant wait to get it on the car. thanks again
Old 04-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #127
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just to reiterate, this is a very well put together kit. From the welds to the cadmium coated grade 8 hardware to the Loctite. Only OEM will give you attention to detail like this kit.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #128
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
great quality product. i just met up with mr fraz a couple days ago and picked one up for my s14. i havent had the chance to install it, but i will let you guys know how it goes. mr fraz is definitely one of the coolest guy around. plus one for mr fraz.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #129
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondanissan View Post
great quality product. i just met up with mr fraz a couple days ago and picked one up for my s14. i havent had the chance to install it, but i will let you guys know how it goes. mr fraz is definitely one of the coolest guy around. plus one for mr fraz.

Thanks buddy! It was good talking with you Let me know how the install goes.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 05-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #130
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
so how much is the kit for S14 shipped 98008? and please post up your finished installation and a review would be nice.

How hard is the installation? Thanks
Old 05-08-2008, 03:06 AM   #131
ahboy401
Leaky Injector

ahboy401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ahboy401 Send a message via MSN to ahboy401 Send a message via Yahoo to ahboy401
hey how much is the s13 shipped to 02908? thanks
Old 05-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #132
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondanissan View Post
wait, the S14 version is avaliable? i've been waiting all this time? damn. how much shipped to 44240?
Old 05-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #133
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
so how much is the kit for S14 shipped 98008? and please post up your finished installation and a review would be nice.

How hard is the installation? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
wait, the S14 version is avaliable? i've been waiting all this time? damn. how much shipped to 44240?

Ok guys Yes I do small production runs of the S14 brace...the last ones went out of here so fast I could not believe it. I am going to keep going with them, but they are harder to install. You must drill your TC brackets.
I do small production runs because they are harder to do, but I absorb most of the cost for production.
I will send you guys a PM on pricing and availibillity.

Take care
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 05-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #134
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T View Post
how much shipped to 19003 and what's the wait time on them? also, do you make any other suspension parts for the s13?
I didn't get a quote yet...
Old 05-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #135
hondanissan
Leaky Injector

hondanissan is on the path to ruinhondanissan is on the path to ruin
this brace is awsome. i can definitely feel that my front end is more solid. this is a great product guys...and gals. if you dont have one, you'll want one. hit up jonnie and he'll put in production for you.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:42 PM   #136
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T View Post
I didn't get a quote yet...
Sorry man I pmed you twice. I must have goofed somthing up.
Here ya go $90.00 for the brace kit and $15.00 for shipping via Fedex home delivery.

Take care
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 06-17-2008, 12:53 AM   #137
nysmo240

Trader Rating: (2)
nysmo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey Johnny...my lil bro picked one up from u recently for his S14 and now I'm interested in one. Can you quote me for 1 shipped to 93117? Thanks.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:10 AM   #138
Fricshon
Leaky Injector

Fricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her self
brace for an S13

Looking for an S13 brace if they're still available, PM'd but never herd back shipping would be to 95521 thanks
Old 06-20-2008, 06:48 AM   #139
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Forgot to mention that I got mine last week, these are the greatest, BUY FROM JONNIE!!!

And I write too!
Old 06-20-2008, 07:35 PM   #140
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Forgot to mention that I got mine last week, these are the greatest, BUY FROM JONNIE!!!
Glad you like them buddy!!

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 06-20-2008, 08:50 PM   #141
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Jonnie is the Man!

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #142
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Thanks guys for the kind words! To give you guys a little update on what I am ading to my braces.
I was hand scuffing these with Scotch Brite pads to clean them up and give the paint some bite. Now I am media blasting them with aluminum oxide to clean them up and give the paint some bite.
Also in every brace package from now until I run out is two Stealth Custom Fab stickers. They fit perfect on the quarter windows...hint hint.

Thanks guys
Jonnie

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 07-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #143
Fricshon
Leaky Injector

Fricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her self
sweet brace

Jonnie is the man. I asked him if I could have mine shipped before thunderhill this weekend and he delivered! I got mine in the mail yesterday, cant' wait to install. Brace looks amazing, will be a nice compliment to my stk tension rods. Thanks again Jonnie, BUY FROM HIM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #144
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Is this GB still going on? I want some.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:55 PM   #145
clain
Leaky Injector

clain is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I get a quote for the power brace and rear strut bar shipped to 64055? Word on the front strut?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #146
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
PM sent..................

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
Old 07-20-2008, 10:01 PM   #147
nysmo240

nysmo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got mine...and I can't wait to slap that baby on.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #148
THE-D
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
THE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the roughTHE-D is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
thanks

i got mine last week
fast shipping and i cant wait to put it on the car
Old 07-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #149
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Can I get a quote on a S14 tension arm brace shipped to 91765?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:51 PM   #150
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
NICE.. kool .stuff....
Closed Thread