Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #61
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
1 payment so far - ill check my paypal again in 2hours, after I finish up some family stuff right now at my house.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2007, 12:15 AM   #62
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Payment has just been sent.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:29 AM   #63
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Im checking my paypal right now, and ill post the amount of payments recieved.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:42 AM   #64
widegts

2 payments confirmed
- bryon
- alexander

8more to confirm this $100

---
Old 08-20-2007, 04:13 PM   #65
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
pm sent to your box!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #66
widegts

hellion240sx - replied back
Old 08-21-2007, 01:45 AM   #67
widegts

2 total payments - i need 8 more guys. Or I am sorry to say I will give refunds to the 2 who paid -=o/

i have 6 confirmed people who said they are goin to pay this week, so ill wait a bit.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #68
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
pm sent

msglength

Old 08-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #69
widegts

s13silvia123 - im checkn my pm's right now, ill get to yours too haha, i have mucho pm's to reply to.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:37 AM   #70
dex
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
dex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enoughdex will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
argh! is it still time to make the order? Was on vacation... didn't see anything! How many payments did you receive so far?
Old 08-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #71
widegts

dex - i have 4 right now. I am tryin to get 6more so i can do the 100shipped. Send payment to [email protected]
Old 08-23-2007, 03:45 PM   #72
widegts

WAITING WAITING - 5more to go guys and gals. Call me if you have any questions, 9am-7pm pacific.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:34 PM   #73
DWvinny
Leaky Injector

DWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud of
im in i was refered here by SIR
Old 08-24-2007, 02:20 AM   #74
widegts

driftwearvinny - pm sent
Old 08-25-2007, 07:12 PM   #75
Coolwhip
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Coolwhip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Coolwhip
count me out
Old 08-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #76
widegts

no problem coolwhip.

we are at 6payments, i wll be posting them later tonight w/ names not zilvia sn's
Old 08-26-2007, 06:46 AM   #77
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
let me know when you are at 10 and ill pay
Old 08-26-2007, 10:46 PM   #78
widegts

yokotas13 - not a problem, ill note that for sure.
===
Old 08-26-2007, 10:49 PM   #79
widegts

- sergio
- lance
- adam
- alexander
- bryan
- yokotas13 - waiting

that is 6. 4 more guys... so we can get these out!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #80
KOUKI_BOY

KOUKI_BOY is on a distinguished road
put me down for cuatro!

yo waht up son! put me down for four more flares so i could get a total of 5 sets and this group buy over alrerady let me know the total and eta thanks mike.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #81
widegts

alejandro - ill find out for you right now, kind crazy at the shop,... ill call u if anything, so its direct
Old 08-30-2007, 02:26 AM   #82
widegts

I am going to call alejandro (kouki boy) tomorrow, hopefully he can fill the 4 needed orders to get these things out.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:55 AM   #83
s14sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud ofs14sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
count me in too
Old 08-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #84
widegts

sounds good, alejandro is in... finally we are a go. I will call u all (people who paid) and confirm address and everything -=O)
Old 08-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #85
widegts

gb is closed --- price is at $125 shipped at the moment.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #86
DWvinny
Leaky Injector

DWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud ofDWvinny has much to be proud of
when it hits 100 bucks or less drop me a pm and ill send the cash
Old 09-02-2007, 12:30 PM   #87
widegts

IM SORRY driftwearvinny. I will restart this GB soon. I am already in th eprocess of getting these products out.

dates to remember:

tuesday (after holiday) - i will process orders for the flares to be made
monday - 4business days to make all flares
tuesday and wednesday - packing the flares
thursday or friday - i ship out all 13sets of flares

---

Ya the process seems long but I am a one man team. I trusted my company to some people and they werent reliable and almost cost me my rep here in zilvia w/ work9 and bn sports kits they said was available. Now I am not going to take any chances, haha.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:26 AM   #88
widegts

Here is the final list:

1 - Bryon / Drftwerks - 1 set
2 - Alexander / Xmax - 1 set
3 - Adam / Adam240 - 1 set
4 - Lance / Goochumz - 1 set
5 -9 - Alejandro / Kouki boy - 5 sets
10 - ??? / yokotas13 - 1 set ****waitn for you brotha****

---

PEOPLE WHO PAID / PLEASE PM ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBER, I WILL NEED IT WHEN I SHIP OUT. I CANNOT SHIP OUT WITHOUT A CONTACT NUMBER! SO PLEASE HURRY. I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS GB FINISHED SO I CAN RESTART A DIFFERENT OR ANOTHER ONE.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:29 AM   #89
widegts

drftwearvinny - you have a pm
Old 09-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #90
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CylonFrakker
count me in!!!!

UGR.....SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....
Closed Thread