Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #91
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
GB IS CLOSED, CURRENTLY CONTACTING PEOPLE WHO PAID. I will pm all who are interested after I send these out. I dont want to have to many pending orders. Im a one man team, from pick up, orders, hr, painting, adn so forth...

i will pm all interested after I send these out first.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 01:41 PM   #92
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just wondering if these has been shipped out yet?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #93
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
can i get a tracking number?

thanks
bryon
Old 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #94
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
UPDATES : I posted on this thread that I needed contact numbers for shipping purchases, yet I only got a handful. Anyways, for those who gave me the contact number, I will ship them out next week, sorry for the delay, i wanted to wait for everyone to give me the number. Anyways, I will start sending them out next week with tracking....

thanks again for the purchases!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:28 AM   #95
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
sup quinn, can i get a tracking number if you were able to ship already
Old 09-24-2007, 02:33 PM   #96
luv2spedup
Leaky Injector

luv2spedup is an unknown quantity at this point
count me in if 80 shipped
Old 09-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #97
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey whats taking so long, I haven't gotten a tracking number yet?
Old 09-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #98
widegts

I posted on my bodykit thread that over the weekend I was working on SEIBONS SUBY FOR SEMA. Anyways, I am not goign to wait for the others to get me there contact number.

XMAX / DRFTWERKS / and the few who gave me contact information (number for fedex), will get the flares ssent to them.

---

The GB wil be restarted in 1week....
Old 09-25-2007, 05:57 PM   #99
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

its cool bro, i didnt read the other thread, so when you get to it lmk, thanks

Bryon
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #100
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i dont believe you ever did get any measurements....
Old 10-03-2007, 10:21 PM   #101
widegts

yokotas13 - you are correct, we reached the limit needed to get the flares out. It sucked that some didnt get to me on the contact number, so it lagd shipping, but I am finally not sick (stupid cali hot/cold weather) last week. So ya bro, I got the needed amount, and going to send these out by the end of the week. If you need the exact measurements, then I WILL GET THEM, but the ones who ordered didnt really ask me on them, but i would of given if they asked.

Anyways, ya let me know man if you need it , so i can get them for ya.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #102
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
You going to make a new thread for the GB, part 2, or just use this one?
Old 10-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #103
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
yokotas13 - you are correct, we reached the limit needed to get the flares out. It sucked that some didnt get to me on the contact number, so it lagd shipping, but I am finally not sick (stupid cali hot/cold weather) last week. So ya bro, I got the needed amount, and going to send these out by the end of the week. If you need the exact measurements, then I WILL GET THEM, but the ones who ordered didnt really ask me on them, but i would of given if they asked.

Anyways, ya let me know man if you need it , so i can get them for ya.
yeah i really do
depending on the arc, and measurements from tip to tip etc determine if they will work on the stagea
im trying to do some crazy shit here lol

Thats hwy i never got them last time, you never posted measurements
Old 10-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #104
widegts

no problem, i will, for the past 2weeks, i have been sick, from cold to my exima (spelling?) I'll post back soon, im not feeling well right now..\
Old 10-05-2007, 11:21 AM   #105
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Feel better! Looking forward to part 2
Old 10-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #106
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
any pics on a s14? kinda interested
WUT?
Old 10-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #107
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
any chance these will nicely on a ae86?
Old 10-05-2007, 03:28 PM   #108
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

^^^

Thats what im buying for, lol, its frp easy to make work
Old 10-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #109
widegts

Im feeling better now, never again am i going to sleep next to a blow ac at 60degrees. Next week, expect the flares to arrive. If you have any questions after you receive them, let me know. I work with these all the time, so when I say, universal, yes they will fit any car. Depends on how you mount.

Yoko - ill have the measurements by next week when I start packaging these.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #110
yokotas13
Post Whore!

no big deal, just let me know!
Old 10-07-2007, 01:39 PM   #111
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey widegts check your PM's plz
Old 10-10-2007, 11:16 PM   #112
widegts

yoko - coo
low and slow - just did, lookn for your pm's
Old 10-11-2007, 02:37 AM   #113
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

i should get mine by fri right?
Old 10-11-2007, 03:32 AM   #114
widegts

drftwerks, yes, ill have the tracking for you, as for the FC stuff, vis has it instock now btw.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:41 AM   #115
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

theese are the fenders i wanted

http://www.dmax-cs.com/d1fender.html
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 PM   #116
yokotas13
Post Whore!

ok, now i actually need the measurements kinda quick, im ordering wheels this weekend....

as many meaurements as you can get me,
Old 10-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #117
widegts

drftwerks - damn those are crazy, but im sorry only authentic and those are special order 4-6weeks.

yokotas13 - sorry, thisweekend was my bday so didnt do anything but party, i feel old now ahah 25. Anyways, ill measure them when i get into the office, if its to late, im sorry.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #118
yokotas13
Post Whore!

not to late yet, i can always reorder wheels
but yeah, measurements on how far it flares, bottom width, middle width etc etc etc

id liek to mold a pair onto the rear of the cedric...
Old 10-16-2007, 03:22 AM   #119
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

thats cool, happy bday......

so, tracking # this week?
Old 10-20-2007, 03:46 AM   #120
scobaru

scobaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to scobaru Send a message via Yahoo to scobaru
if this starts up again I might be up for it.
Closed Thread