Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #61
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post
yes they do !
oh awesome!!~

if i miss out on the GB can i get one later through you guys? price same as s13 dmax roof wing i assume??

thanks
Old 12-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #62
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
ya are you guys gonna be doing something like this again soon? i want to order but realistically theres no way i can lol
Old 12-07-2007, 09:28 AM   #63
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Will only be able to offer these prices as GB only, as inbound shipping per unit would be ridiculous.

CLOSING THIS TODAY GUYS!

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #64
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Damn. Christmas killed my chance of this GB. Just a suggestion for you guys. You might wanna bring this back when people have money to spend on themselves lol! If you bring this back in the spring im in for a hood and the oil adapter.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:19 PM   #65
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Damn. Christmas killed my chance of this GB. Just a suggestion for you guys. You might wanna bring this back when people have money to spend on themselves lol! If you bring this back in the spring im in for a hood and the oil adapter.

I want a hood too, but cant afford it right now. +1 for another group buy next year!
Old 12-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #66
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
we might do another one in Feb / March, but for sure the pricing will be 15% to 20% higher. All depend on the final cost on this group buy. One uncertain number is still the custom and freight charge.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:57 AM   #67
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
anything on the roof spoiler for s13 coupe?

whats the deposit?
Old 12-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #68
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update 12/12/2007:

Order are finalized ! We will need payment before the shipment leave Japan. It's about 25 days after the shipment leave Japan we will receive them in NY.

1. We have 1 x hood (CF S13) that is on this GB but not ready, the rest are all ready. I might send the shipment out first or I can wait till Jan 10. Still deciding, any comments ?

2. John, I still haven't got your payment yet, still some problem with the transaction. The hood that is on b/o till Jan 10 on this shipment is your hood. Please contact me right away so I can decide to wait or ship !

Old 12-14-2007, 07:18 AM   #69
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Thanks for letting me in on this last minute! Cant wait til mid January! Woot
Old 12-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #70
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Update 12/14/2007:

Orders are being prepare now. Ship out date is Dec 28, 2007 and landing date is Jan 22. Payment must be sent by Dec 24, 2007. I need to have all remaining payments before shipment leave , prefer before Dec 24, 2007 but do your best !

Note: John, you are the exclusion, your hood will not be ready till Jan 10th. We have to arrange another shipment just for your hood !

Old 12-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #71
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
when you say payment do you mean the deposit or the cost minus your deposit
Old 12-14-2007, 03:44 PM   #72
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the total of the invoice we send you ! We need to pay them in full before the shipment was allow to leave Japan port !
Old 12-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #73
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
good deal. I missed it
Old 12-17-2007, 04:14 PM   #74
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
good to know im not gonna be holding everyone up. Lets get some fenders on that hood shipement of mine!
Old 12-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #75
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
can u please PM me the price on the S13 tail lghts http://www.dmax-cs.com/parts/lens/s13/s13.html
also the REAR SPOILER (little one) S13 silvia
and
roof spoiler S13 silvia
shipped to 33021
maybe u can squeeze all that in this shipment ?
Old 12-18-2007, 03:27 PM   #76
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
can u please PM me the price on the S13 tail lghts http://www.dmax-cs.com/parts/lens/s13/s13.html
also the REAR SPOILER (little one) S13 silvia
and
roof spoiler S13 silvia
shipped to 33021
maybe u can squeeze all that in this shipment ?
the tail light, we have 2 sets of clear one on order for 2nd shipment. If you are interested, make sure you call or email us to put in the deposit for them to reserve it.

i do have 1 x extra set of roof and trunk spoiler coming in that is still available. So if interested, will need deposit to secure it !

let me know !
Old 12-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #77
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
I just sent u the money for the S13 coupe trunk spoiler using paypal. this is arriving next month right? . we spoke on the phone today and just decided not to order the roof spoiler for now
only the trunk spoiler. so one is for me RESERVED
Old 12-19-2007, 08:58 AM   #78
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Mark,

Sent my 2nd payment to complete the total transaction today! WOOT!

Thanks again for getting these products to the U.S.! These are the type of Group Buys i would like to see more of to battle against all the chinese made parts people are buying today. Because of businesses like yours true enthusiasts are able to get high quality at an affordable price. I hope you have one again next year cuz that Oil Block Adapter is on my list. Thanks again!

Scott
Old 12-19-2007, 01:16 PM   #79
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I just sent u the money for the S13 coupe trunk spoiler using paypal. this is arriving next month right? . we spoke on the phone today and just decided not to order the roof spoiler for now
Quote:
Mark,

Thanks again for getting these products to the U.S.! These are the type of Group Buys i would like to see more of to battle against all the chinese made parts people are buying today. Because of businesses like yours true enthusiasts are able to get high quality at an affordable price. I hope you have one again next year cuz that Oil Block Adapter is on my list. Thanks again!

Scott

Thank you guys!
Old 12-19-2007, 02:33 PM   #80
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
just to confirm my hood and roof spoiler are coming on this first shipment right?
Old 12-20-2007, 09:16 AM   #81
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
got it, name updated on the list ! Thanks Derek !
Old 12-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #82
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
just to confirm my hood and roof spoiler are coming on this first shipment right?
yes, all your parts are coming in Jan 20 (first shipment)
Old 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM   #83
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Mark,

Scott
Hey Scott:

got it ! thanks alot !!!! The Moonface oil block adapters should be in next year .. We are working with them to stock some of their parts. It's still a new line both in Japan and USA (Moonface), need some marketing and work to really get settle in US.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #84
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Will you be doing moonface in the 2nd shipment too? I was wondering what the price would be for their black aluminum shift knob? Thanks.

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

Old 12-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #85
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Damn theres gangs of shit I want but cant afford to buy right now.
If I hadnt crashed my coupe id be all over the coupe rear windshield spoiler and the trunk spoiler.How much for the MFR rad cap shipped to socal 92879?
Old 12-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #86
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty_spl View Post
I want Dmax aero REALLY bad. any chance of getting some in the future?

Great hood prices Thats about as much as they sell em for in japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
titan shift knob - how much?
Watch for our new thread later today.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:05 PM   #87
kouki180sxdrfta

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn, missed out on first GB.

Put me on the 2nd wave for a 180sx flip light Fiberglass d1 spec hood
Old 12-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #88
Beams Levin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Beams Levin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Put me down for a FRP Trueno D1 Spec hood where do I send the deposit?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:36 PM   #89
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki180sxdrfta View Post
Damn, missed out on first GB.

Put me on the 2nd wave for a 180sx flip light Fiberglass d1 spec hood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beams Levin View Post
Put me down for a FRP Trueno D1 Spec hood where do I send the deposit?

Please send deposits to: [email protected]

Thank you!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #90
Beams Levin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Beams Levin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post
Please send deposits to: [email protected]

Thank you!
sent a pm but no response yet how much do you need down for the hood?
Closed Thread