Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #121
ReDc0aT

Trader Rating: (0)
ReDc0aT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
YEA!!! payed in full!

got the last AE86 trueno hood!

good buy!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #122
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDc0aT View Post
YEA!!! payed in full!

got the last AE86 trueno hood!

good buy!
Thank you!
Old 01-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #123
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any news on the D MAX stuff? is it out of custom?

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 01-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #124
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
yeah, it cleared custom. Our freight forwarder is scheduling the pick up and delivery this week. Suppose to be here tomorrow / Wed.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #125
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Niceeeee........

Old 01-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #126
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
f'n sweet I am using my old hood to go sledding with
Old 01-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #127
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post
yeah, it cleared custom. Our freight forwarder is scheduling the pick up and delivery this week. Suppose to be here tomorrow / Wed.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:49 AM   #128
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

hopefully they didn't found my 2 pounds inside the spoilers

Old 01-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #129
combomando

Trader Rating: (0)
combomando is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
when is the next group buy?
i want a damn hood
holler
Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #130
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We will start taking orders for the 3rd shipment!

1st shipment is here!!! Please pay your balance if you have one, so we can ship!!!!!

Thanks.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #131
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
can you see if my order has/will ship soon? my balance has been paid but you guys never updated the first post.
my emails
matthewtylerpowers at yahoo dot com
Old 01-31-2008, 07:38 AM   #132
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
can you see if my order has/will ship soon? my balance has been paid but you guys never updated the first post.
my emails
matthewtylerpowers at yahoo dot com
Same here. I believe i was the first to pay out fully on my hood. Will you pm us a tracking number? Thanks!

Scott
Old 01-31-2008, 08:14 AM   #133
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
We will start taking orders for the 3rd shipment!

1st shipment is here!!! Please pay your balance if you have one, so we can ship!!!!!

Thanks.
what time u guys open? so i can call , don't remember my balance

Old 01-31-2008, 11:10 AM   #134
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

guys:

Give me till later today and tomorrow to sort these out. We still have to break it down and inspect them before we can ship it out !
Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #135
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
guys:

Give me till later today and tomorrow to sort these out. We still have to break it down and inspect them before we can ship it out !
No doubt! Dont want to get it in and its cracked. Do you insure the items for the full amount? If the item is damaged from shipping I was informed that you can refuse the package. Do you make the UPS person stay while you open the box?

Scott
Old 01-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #136
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Hey its me Formerly kndacomplx. My hood is on the 2nd shipement correct?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:54 PM   #137
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
Hey its me Formerly kndacomplx. My hood is on the 2nd shipement correct?
yeah , your hood is on the 2nd shipment, confirmed !
Old 01-31-2008, 03:04 PM   #138
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

sent rest of payment , thanks

Old 01-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #139
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
pm me if you need my info for covering the balance
Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #140
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
sent rest of payment , thanks
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
pm me if you need my info for covering the balance
I'll pm you.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #141
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Did you check the items for defects? Im wondering when you're going to ship out?

Scott
Old 02-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #142
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hi guys:

Here are the balance for the 1st shipment group. See your name below. Please let me know how you want to pay. If you want to pay by paypal, you can send it to [email protected] , If you want to pay by CC, please email me back and we will send a payment request or reply back to us to charge your card that we have on file ! Thanks !

In addition, we will be using trucking company and please make sure you open up the hood and check everything before you sign the release form.

If there are damages, you have to make the driver write a note or indicate it on the release form that the hood are damaged.

We used about $50 worth of packaging material per hood box and sometime if the box is damaged but the hood may not be. Please don’t turn assume the hood is damage by looking at the box. Open it up and inspect it !

Any question, you can call us at 631-586-3520 !

Name (zip code)

Dane M (96732) - $50
Emmanuel S (78252) - $1146.15
Jeff H (50266) - $459
Homan T (20902) - $140
Davin C (96825) - $550
Davin C (96825) - $500
Old 02-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #143
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Did you check the items for defects? Im wondering when you're going to ship out?

Scott
you are the first one we packed. posting pics now .... going out on Monday. We spent about 3 hours trying to figure out how to pack it and miss the pick up time by 15 min !
Old 02-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #144
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT SHIPPING HAS GONE UP FOR 3RD GB!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #145
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Old 02-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #146
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
can you pm me or call me and let me know whats going on with my order. i called you and and also pm'ed you and i never got an answer back from you. im on the 1st group buy.
Alex
Old 02-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #147
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:

is that the frp or the carbon? that would be sweet if the frp was black then i could put it on my car without having to paint it right away.
so from your post i take it these are shipped out? or packed up. sorry to bug lol im just wondering
thanks
matt
Old 02-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #148
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
you are the first one we packed. posting pics now .... going out on Monday. We spent about 3 hours trying to figure out how to pack it and miss the pick up time by 15 min !
WOOT!! Awesome! Thanks again for getting me in on the GB late. Cant wait!!

BTW - I would like to get that Moonface Block Oil Adapter I mentioned to you before. Is that something you can get on the 3rd GB or is this just DMax stuff?

Scott
Old 02-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #149
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
is that the frp or the carbon? that would be sweet if the frp was black then i could put it on my car without having to paint it right away.
so from your post i take it these are shipped out? or packed up. sorry to bug lol im just wondering
thanks
matt
Its FRP. Carbon ones have gloss. Im painting mine so i didnt want to spend the extra $$ on carbon.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #150
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style View Post
can you pm me or call me and let me know whats going on with my order. i called you and and also pm'ed you and i never got an answer back from you. im on the 1st group buy.
Alex
hey Alex:

Sorry for not getting back to you. Got a bit too busy. We were actually packing your hood right after we finised Scott's hood. It will be ship on Monday ! I got your message and charged the balance on the card just before we close the office today !

Mark.
Closed Thread