Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
DMAX Carpet ** Possible Group Buy ** / Gauging Interest

[b]EDIT:9/16/09

New for sale thread here: http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...eady-ship.html

We have extended this group buy! EDIT 10/02: If anyone wants to order colors or fitments that are not current in stock, we have till October 16th to place orders that can be here by the Begining of December!

All GB and additional sets are now in stock and ready to ship!!

New update (9/16/2009) - Front set $150 shipped / Rear Set $150 shipped / Front&Rear $220 shipped.
Shipped pricing to lower 48 States, extra shipping charges to AK, HI, PR and Canada to be determined.

Old Pricing ** for customer with deposit prior to June 9th 2009 **
- $100 shipped For Front OR Rear / $200 shipped for Front AND Rear

Payment Terms: $62.50 Deposit Required (Paypal to [email protected])

Specs:
-True OEM fitment
-Designed for LHD vehicles (Japanese RHD and Roll Cage fitment may be special ordered at additional cost)
-Available for S13 and S14
-Thick plush carpeting, with a reinforced heel pad.
-Eyelet for position hook.
Deposits Received:

1. Hunter (TX) S13 Front only, Red/Black SHIPPED
2. Quan (WA) S14 Front only, Red/Black SHIPPED
3. Brian (PR) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
4. Danny (TX) S13 Front only, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
5. Gilberto (PR) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black. SHIPPED
6. Manuel (FL) S13 Front only, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
7. Julian (WV) S13 Front only, Red/Black Checkered. (Order changed from: Grey/Black)* SHIPPED
8. Jeremy (CA) S13 Front & Rear, (Dark Grey/Black now preferred) (Originally ordered All Black)* ( Now Paid in Full
9. Rafael (CA) S14 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
10. Christopher (NY) S14 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
11. Joseph (CA) S13 Front & Rear, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
12. Josh (TX) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
13. Justin (TX) S14 Front, Red/Black (Order changed from: Front only Blue and again from to F&R red to Front only) SHIPPED
14. Mike (MD) S14 Front, Red/Black SHIPPED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
UPDATES!!!!

The samples are finally finished!!! However, they are still in Japan so once I get them in my hands, I can give a final assessment over the small details. I should hopefully get the first samples in a couple weeks or so. We ordered a black/black checker, but I guess their definition of that is dark grey/black checker. Let me know if you guys are ok with the light gray/black checker and dark gray/black checker. If everyone is cool with those variations, then I will not even bother making a true black/black checker.

S13 Red/Black Checker

S13 Light Gray/Black Checker

S14 Dark Gray/Black Checker

S14 Blue/Black Checker

Heel Pad Detail

Logo Detail

Quote:
YAY!!!! So the samples came in this morning, and I found some time to do a test fit on the S14 we have here.

From the 2 sets I test fitted today, I'm very pleased with the overall fit and finish. I was really worried about the thickness of the mat. Too thin would definitely not feel nice, and too thick would cause problems with the seat rails/trim pieces and wouldn't bend to curves as nicely. Luckily, the thickness of the mats was a good match. Sizing/fitment is perfect, and the hole for the stopper hook does its job. The one-piece rear floor mat for S14 fits like a glove, and wraps over the tranny tunnel perfectly. Heel pad is durable and felt really nice under the pedal.

I will be test fitting the S13 mats later on this week....

Quote:
Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you guys know I finally finished test fitting the mats on the S13. There were some slight issues with the mat not clearing the foot rest, so we re-worked that section and while we were at it, we decided to produce a "full-size" mat for S13s. After feedback from many drivers over the weekend, we have now redesigned the mat to cover the whole floorboard, unlike the OEM mat that does not cover the hump by the trans tunnel. So the end result will look more like an S14 driverside mat for S13, but trimmed down to fit better.

Light grey/black checker

Red/Black checker

EDIT: Thanks to S13Teddy for letting me use his car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Yeeeeeeee man

Got to test fit the S13 Light Grey / Black mats in the whip

Fitment is good, disregard the door bars, that's obviously not going to clear there

Cool stuff if you think about it, there's no "cool" floormats out for import aftermarket, even though it makes a huge visual difference in the interior

Also for the S14 guys the rear mats are cool since it's all one piece so you can see the checker bling on the trans hump haha

Last edited by Ravspec; 01-27-2010 at 01:38 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
I talked to carstudio about these. Are they available at this point or still in production?

EDIT: nm spoke to a revspec rep. They are not in production.

Last edited by bboyoracle; 01-06-2009 at 03:25 PM..
Old 01-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If I had money to blow I'd pic up a set of the blue checkered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 01-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
drivens13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drivens13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Want a set of the black for s13 but don't see any reason in paying much for floor mats i hope we can get enough people to get the price down.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
also interested as i was already checking out the origin and karo mats
Old 01-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Im intrested in red and black checkered S14 for sure.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 01-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Black and grey checkered for s14 at the right price.

My Seller's Review Thread
Old 01-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
wisdom01
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
wisdom01 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im interested in either a set of the all black, or the black and grey mats but the price is a bit high for my taste.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i know you prob tired of reading this but can you cut the price like 70%
Old 01-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #10
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
no you broke bitch gtfo
Old 01-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #12
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
70%? dmax isn't going to make no autozone floor mats!!
these are quality like in THEY WILL LAST AND FIT BETTER!!! more quality and not as expensive as karo or origin...

second of all what do you expect to pay $50? i think 150 for fronts only is a decent price... i would pay 240 if it would be like stated in the other thread the rear would cover the whole hump then i would pay 240 cause it would look nice to cover that bare hump in my gutted car...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #13
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post

second of all what do you expect to pay $50? i think 150 for fronts only is a decent price... i would pay 240 if it would be like stated in the other thread the rear would cover the whole hump then i would pay 240 cause it would look nice to cover that bare hump in my gutted car...
Hoping for the three piece rear mats too
Old 01-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
jbj858
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
jbj858 has a spectacular aura aboutjbj858 has a spectacular aura aboutjbj858 has a spectacular aura aboutjbj858 has a spectacular aura aboutjbj858 has a spectacular aura aboutjbj858 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jbj858
+1, i would be interested if the price is right
Old 01-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #15
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
like i said in the other thread i would buy the set of 4 black ones for LHD s13. DEAD SERIOUS. moneys no problem so lets make this happen dmax!!!!! yes!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #16
Canaduh
Zilvia Member

Canaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of lightCanaduh is a glorious beacon of light
If we can get a price nailed down, i may be ionterested in some black s14 ones.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Deposit sent! When should we be expecting these?
Old 01-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #18
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
Sick!!
I'm onboard.
KEEP CHARLIE MERCER BANNED HES A GOOD FOR NOTHING RACIST
Old 01-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #19
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
downpayment sent on black/red
Old 01-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Deposit sent! When should we be expecting these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
downpayment sent on black/red
Thank you, will update with eta when we find out from Dmax.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #21
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Let's get some more people on board. This is a great deal!
Old 01-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #22
Nikon.Junkie

Nikon.Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 for red/black fronts, how many do you have for that color so far?
Old 01-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Once we get a solid ETA, I'll put up for Black S14 mats. Why are these expensive? 1st off, they aren't. Cheaper than OEM. More importantly, you can not buy these from Nissan anymore. The only other options are cheap knock offs, smelly foot used and torn ones, or ones with the heel plate on the wrong side so you look like an idiot. Your choices.. I like the price.

-Bart
Old 01-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #24
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
down payment sent... plus pm with details(Cause i forgot to include them in the payment... sorry)

Last edited by bejota180sx; 01-09-2009 at 10:59 PM..
Old 01-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #25
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
deposit sent.

we should make a list of who has sent a deposit and for what colors.

Black S13
1. jrocslider

Blue Checkered S13

Grey Checkered S13
1. bboyoracle (f/r)
2. bejota180sx
3. lilredstiffy
4. titopr06
Red Checkered S13
1. s14wannab

Black S14

Blue Checkered S14

Grey Checkered S14

Red Checkered S14

Last edited by jrocslider; 01-10-2009 at 11:20 AM..
Old 01-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #26
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

i ordered a set of grey/black checkered for s13 if anyone wants to add me to any list

second and most important ravspec/dmax could the grey/black checkered be like a light grey? not as dark as it is in the ilustrations above? a little bit lighter will look a bit better i think...
Old 01-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #27
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
black and white checkered for s13 would be tits. if i can get some cash together soon i am 100% down
Old 01-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #28
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
i want grey and black checkered, just fronts.

should i just paypal the 62.50 with info on what i want?
Old 01-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #29
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
my deposit was for gray checkered s13 fronts. the red would be too much for my car haha
Old 01-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #30
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
deposit sent

just sent the deposit for the grey and black checkered for s13, please add me to the list when you get a chance.thanks
Closed Thread