Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #61
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Deposit sent for some s14 grey/black checkered for an s14 add me to the list! haha thanks.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #62
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
deposit sent for black and grey checkered front mats only

looking forward to the actual arrival time.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #63
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ok so you got it all right it looks. one last question will these have the hole for the alignment hook ?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #64
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

^^good question..
Old 01-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #65
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
money sent . add me to that freaking list please... im in for the front set only. s13 in black LHD
looks like im number 8 or 9 . 100 bucks here i come
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkrune View Post
just sent deposit for a set of s13 floormats. front and rear. all black. LHD. no roll cage. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver11324 View Post
How much is the blue going to stand out on the black ones? I'll take a set of front Black/Grey for the S14. I send my deposit asap.

Edit: Payment sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeprokz View Post
Deposit has been sent for s14 Black/Gray Checkered. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice.def View Post
Deposit sent for some s14 grey/black checkered for an s14 add me to the list! haha thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp_drift240 View Post
deposit sent for black and grey checkered front mats only

looking forward to the actual arrival time.
Thank you for all your deposits!

Post updated with new deposits, (14 total so far!) We only have an ETA right now, also updated on the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
ok so you got it all right it looks. one last question will these have the hole for the alignment hook ?
Yes, they will have the position hole!

Thank you.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #66
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
aw sweet, i didnt think about asking about the hook hole. excellent that it has it.

cant waaaaaaaait
Old 01-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #67
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

^kool that makes them that much better
Old 01-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #68
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by paypal
You have sent $62.50 USD to [email protected].
We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient.
payment sent for red/black floormats.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #69
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yayy i have gutted interior but for some weird reason i found the hook that hold the carpet in place! yayy! i might find a use for the hole after all!!! HAHAHA

btw what are you guys using to reinforce the heel pad? dmax i know your busy but any pic of the colors/material to be used?
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #70
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
btw what are you guys using to reinforce the heel pad? dmax i know your busy but any pic of the colors/material to be used?
Good point, guys, please post what you would prefer!
Old 01-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #71
240racerx

Trader Rating: (0)
240racerx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do these come with the oem grommet hole so it keeps it from rolling under pedals?
Old 01-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #72
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240racerx View Post
do these come with the oem grommet hole so it keeps it from rolling under pedals?
you're talking about the hole for the hook thing? yes it was already said that it will have it...
Old 01-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #73
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravspec View Post
Good point, guys, please post what you would prefer!
i don't think we are really pros on materials so could you give us choices?

i think a hard material in black would look nice but also i think people might want those aluminum plates even if they don't look that nice imo they are really functional...
Old 01-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #74
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
just stick with the stock design on that part, some kind of rubber footing... no metal or aluminum or any kind of metal sitting on the carpet, it could cause rust to spread onto the fabric if the coating was ever compromised.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #75
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

yea i vote some kind of ruber or the reinforced carpet or whatever they use. im not a big fan of the metal or diamond plate..
Old 01-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #76
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
For the heel pad, there are generally 2 options: reinforced carpet, and rubberized plastic.

Reinforced carpet is what we normally use for the VIP/Bellezza floormats. However they are pretty pricey.

Rubberized plastic heel pad would look similar to the Karo ones. These are generally cheaper, but not as comfortable.

dmax-us.com
Old 01-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #77
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
deposit sent for S13 F&R Black
Old 01-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #78
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok043 View Post
deposit sent for S13 F&R Black
Got it, Thank you!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #79
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240racerx View Post
Yes, I just update the info on the first post, Thanks.

Here are some general info:
-True OEM fitment
-Designed for LHD vehicles (Japanese RHD version also available)
-Available for S13 and S14
-Thick plush carpeting, with a reinforced heel pad.
-Eyelet for position hook.
-Retail price is $240 for 4-piece set.
-We will also be making a “Roll Cage” Floor mat (has a cutout for the mounting plates of roll cage). Roll cage front mats can be ordered individually.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #80
jbuckley
BANNED

jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
money sent for black/grey

Old 01-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #81
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuckley View Post
money sent for black/grey

Got it thank you!

List updated, 17 deposits so far!
Old 01-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #82
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
paypal sent for the all black front s14 mats. add me to the list
Old 01-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #83
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
paypal sent for the all black front s14 mats. add me to the list
Added, Thank you very much!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #84
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
DAAAAANNNGGG!! Why oh why did you have to put blue on the solid black one?! I was going to order a pair of the fronts but I have absolutely nothing blue on my car. Any accent I do have is red. Fudge! If you design one all black I will purchase a set.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #85
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
DAAAAANNNGGG!! Why oh why did you have to put blue on the solid black one?! I was going to order a pair of the fronts but I have absolutely nothing blue on my car. Any accent I do have is red. Fudge! If you design one all black I will purchase a set.
it was discussed before, the blue is MAYBE so you can see the edges and the shape, because black on black would not let you see the heel plate and edges...
PM dmax and ask yourself... i don't they they will include the blue line myself...
Old 01-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #86
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

i hope there is blue, it would go with my steering wheel. but if not i just hope not at all instead of something else
Old 01-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #87
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
it was discussed before, the blue is MAYBE so you can see the edges and the shape, because black on black would not let you see the heel plate and edges...
PM dmax and ask yourself... i don't they they will include the blue line myself...
Quote:
i hope there is blue, it would go with my steering wheel. but if not i just hope not at all instead of something else
Bejota is correct!! At first, I thought we might do colored trim, but realized it didn't look good. But I had to leave the outline because you couldnt tell where the heel pad was.....

Also, solid black doesnt seem to be too popular, so we may not even do it at all. I have seen a sample of black/black checker which was kinda interesting....So if you guys like that style, please speak up!!!

dmax-us.com
Old 01-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #88
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post

i was thinking about this earlier and ive heard of people wanting dark grey/black and light grey/black and was gonna propose INSTEAD of black why not make the black/black checkered and a greyish/black checker? cause it should make both parties happy and people who want black will get black also included like 3 birds in one hit? would make black carpet + black/black checkers + black/white(grey) checkers people happy!

just throwing ideas...
Old 01-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #89
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

im telling you girls like white(light) checkers its a fact! look at LVs other checkers... its the other line besides the dark ones...

white is pimp to so MAKE LIGHT CHECKERS!!! hahaha
Old 01-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #90
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I like the black/black checkered. I would do that. If I send payment and you don't make them do I get a refund?
Closed Thread