Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:43 AM   #91
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i really hope you go with the all black. there are already enough options for a checkerboard pattern. and judging by the list of those who are really interested, black is the second most popular option
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #92
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
who the hell makes enough options at this price and quality? weapon R sucks, origin aren't they LHD only? karo (no way am i gonna pay that much and i don't even like they're material...) and what???
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #93
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
No one answered my question. If I put down money for a pair of solid black (no blue) or black/black checkered and they do not make either one, do we get our down payment back?
Old 01-17-2009, 06:34 PM   #94
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
if i get refunded if they don't make the checkers i want, i guess you should get refunded also...

have you even tried contacting RAVSPEC or DMAX DIREEEECTLYYYY instead of asking here?

edit: i didn't want to make ANOTHER post just for this...

for the wiiiinnnn

pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by bejota180sx; 01-17-2009 at 11:58 PM..
Old 01-18-2009, 03:06 AM   #95
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^damn that shit is fresh looking..
Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #96
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah really fresh...

any update dmax?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:50 AM   #97
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
Also, solid black doesnt seem to be too popular, so we may not even do it at all. I have seen a sample of black/black checker which was kinda interesting....So if you guys like that style, please speak up!!!

i already put my deposit down for black but put me on the list for black on black checker if its done please! i like this better.

we should ask everybody that has paid for all black if they would like this instead. i dont think we would have a problem.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #98
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I like the black/black checkered. I would do that. If I send payment and you don't make them do I get a refund?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
i really hope you go with the all black. there are already enough options for a checkerboard pattern. and judging by the list of those who are really interested, black is the second most popular option
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
if i get refunded if they don't make the checkers i want, i guess you should get refunded also...

have you even tried contacting RAVSPEC or DMAX DIREEEECTLYYYY instead of asking here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
i already put my deposit down for black but put me on the list for black on black checker if its done please! i like this better.

we should ask everybody that has paid for all black if they would like this instead. i dont think we would have a problem.

Black is the second most favorite option, at 5 deposits so far.
But if Dmax only makes the black on black checkered, we will refund the other 4 orders, if needed.

Thank you.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #99
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
black/black checker is not bad, but i definitely prefer straight black instead.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:21 AM   #100
sleepy180
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sleepy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yup thinking about getting pure black too but just cant pull the trigger at $120. Got too much else i can use that money for right now. Bump for awesome carpets though.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #101
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

caaaaaa-chinnnnngggg found the money shot.. THIIIIIIIS is what ive been taling about light grey/black checkrs...

guess who owns the car? KOGUCHI... YEAH KOGUCHI... so, everyone buy them HAHAHAHA...
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #102
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Down payment sent!
Old 01-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #103
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Quote:
Down payment sent!
Got it, Thank you.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #104
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DMAX carpet

Quote:
Down payment sent!
Let us know if s14 or s13, and would it be ok if DMAX decides on black on black checkers?
Old 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #105
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
The roll cage cut out......Is that for roll cages mounted around dash or through dash? And will the rear mats have a cut out for the main hoop mounts?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #106
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

My apologies guys. I want the front roll cage cut out in black only. I forgot to specify in paypal.

Scott (OK)
Old 01-21-2009, 10:44 PM   #107
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Bejota is correct!! At first, I thought we might do colored trim, but realized it didn't look good. But I had to leave the outline because you couldnt tell where the heel pad was.....

Also, solid black doesnt seem to be too popular, so we may not even do it at all. I have seen a sample of black/black checker which was kinda interesting....So if you guys like that style, please speak up!!!

i totally dig this pattern, i prefer this than all black.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #108
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
caaaaaa-chinnnnngggg found the money shot.. THIIIIIIIS is what ive been taling about light grey/black checkrs...

guess who owns the car? KOGUCHI... YEAH KOGUCHI... so, everyone buy them HAHAHAHA...
i got your back on the lite grey looks good either way will work 4 me though!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #109
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quick updates for you guys:

1)Finding ONE carpet supplier (at a reasonable price) for all the colors you guys are asking for is kind of difficult. So far, every supplier we have contacted can make red/black, and blue/black checker for sure. But then, only a couple can do black/black checker, and those suppliers do not have light grey/black checker.

2)1 piece rear mats for S13 will not be able to be made. Since the rear hump on the S13 is so complex, the floor mat will not lay down properly. Therefore, S13s will have 2 piece rear mats, and S14s will continue to have 1 piece mats.

3)Roll cage cutout versions will most likely be produced on a later batch due to the lack of cars for me to do templates/test fits on. I would like to test fit on at least 3-5 cars (both S13 and S14) with various cages just so that I will be confident you guys wont have any issues.

If anyone is local to the Torrance area that is willing to let me check out your car for test fitting (S13s and S14s with roll cages), please PM me.

dmax-us.com
Old 01-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #110
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Safety21 through dash 180sx cage fitment.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #111
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I would like to test fit on at least 3-5 cars (both S13 and S14) with various cages just so that I will be confident you guys wont have any issues.

If anyone is local to the Torrance area that is willing to let me check out your car for test fitting (S13s and S14s with roll cages), please PM me.
If you are willing to do the work and help with shipping you could send me an All Black carpet (if you produce them) and I could test fit it, take quality photos and make a template of where the carpet needs to be sectioned. Then I can send it back to you to make the cutout and to have a template for others. Mine is a customized S&W cage:

Scott
Old 01-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #112
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Safety21 through dash 180sx cage fitment.

Brian, is it cool to stop by your work to check out your car for a little bit?

Quote:
If you are willing to do the work and help with shipping you could send me an All Black carpet (if you produce them) and I could test fit it, take quality photos and make a template of where the carpet needs to be sectioned. Then I can send it back to you to make the cutout and to have a template for others. Mine is a customized S&W cage:

Scott
Scott, I have been using "painter's paper" to make all the templates, so its easier to handle and make adjustments. Can you take a picture of the the mounting plate by your footrest?

dmax-us.com
Old 01-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #113
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Scott, I have been using "painter's paper" to make all the templates, so its easier to handle and make adjustments. Can you take a picture of the the mounting plate by your footrest?
I will snap one tomorrow for you.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 AM   #114
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quick updates for you guys:

1)Finding ONE carpet supplier (at a reasonable price) for all the colors you guys are asking for is kind of difficult. So far, every supplier we have contacted can make red/black, and blue/black checker for sure. But then, only a couple can do black/black checker, and those suppliers do not have light grey/black checker.
I deposited for grey/black but, I don't mind red/black if thats what it comes to.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #115
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
if the black/black checkered gets made, i want a front set of those instead of grey/black. looks damn good.

curious how youre gonna get the grey and black if no one's got the material to produce 'em.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #116
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

that would be easy to answer... they just won't make it and I will be screwed... lol
Old 01-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #117
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
like some of the others that have posted, i did deposit for all black, but if it doesnt get made you can switch me to the black/black checker if it gets made. if it doesnt, than switch me to the grey/black checker. thanks!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #118
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

so wait, people that want grey/black are happy with black/black and people with black are happy with black/black... this isn't going well for my grey/black love HAHAHAHA

PS.. loook attt themmm KOGUCHIII has themmm, don't you want themmm??

Old 01-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #119
tramp_drift240
Leaky Injector

tramp_drift240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tramp_drift240
i say you force everyone who has deposited for grey/black and solid black to switch over to black/black checkered.

everyone wins.

end of story.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #120
jeprokz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jeprokz is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

I stand with the grey/black. It's hard to identify the checkered pattern if it's black/black. That sort of defeats the purpose. Might as well be plain black. But that's just me.

But I have been wondering. My stock floormats are not black. They are grey. Ever considered offering plain grey?

But I still want the grey/black checkered.
Closed Thread