Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #31
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftPanda View Post
what's the widest seat you have?
The widest full bucket is the E3 and G3.

The widest reclinable is the CG and DG.

All PM's replied.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
Nacho_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
Nacho_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Thanks for your helpful response. well, im sold on the GS seat. I just need to find the time to come in next week.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #33
burtoncr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
burtoncr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How are we doing on the group buy? can we start a list so we know how close we are to 12 seats? (it's 12 seats right? or 24?)

I'll start, only put your name down if you paid

1. burtoncr: pair of P2 logo (Paid in Full)
Old 11-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #34
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacho_240 View Post
Thanks for your helpful response. well, im sold on the GS seat. I just need to find the time to come in next week.
Cool. Come by as soon as you can. This group buy is almost full!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtoncr View Post
How are we doing on the group buy? can we start a list so we know how close we are to 12 seats? (it's 12 seats right? or 24?)

I'll start, only put your name down if you paid

1. burtoncr: pair of P2 logo (Paid in Full)
I almost have enough seats to close up the group buy. I'll be taking the last few orders this week. This group buy should close at around the end of the week. Get your last minute orders in now!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #35
twindragon

Trader Rating: (0)
twindragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Has the GB#3 shipment arrived yet?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #36
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Im a size 32 inch waist,would the G3 have alot of room between my ass and the sides?
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #37
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bump for some hella deals on crip seats!!!

cant wait til mines arrive!!!

Last edited by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj; 11-15-2009 at 06:19 PM..
Old 11-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #38
superdooper
Leaky Injector

superdooper is an unknown quantity at this point
pmed!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #39
NINJASPY
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
NINJASPY is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Cool. Come by as soon as you can. This group buy is almost full!

I almost have enough seats to close up the group buy. I'll be taking the last few orders this week. This group buy should close at around the end of the week. Get your last minute orders in now!!!
NOOOO!! WHEN!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!! I cant decide to get the vs3 or the p2 seat. I was there at the store sitting in them for like 20minutes back and forth between the two. Does the p2 seat come with the kidney pads? Do you know the seat angles of those two seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post
good luck on that one!!! i dont think anyone from round 2 has recieved their seats yet???

hopefully they come in soon though.

most likely the last time i ever buy anything from these guys.
It not under their control how long a factory takes to make and ship a shipment. The factory gave them a date, and they are simply working with what they have. At these prices you can't complain. I've seen very similar seats sell for 2x the price easily.

I have never had problems with these guys, prices are always the best. I have returned a few things with them because quality was not to my expectation, but they accepted returns no problem. Can't expect low priced products to be good, but the service is!! :thumbsup
Old 11-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #40
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by twindragon View Post
Has the GB#3 shipment arrived yet?
Nope. Like stated above they should be here around Christmas time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
Im a size 32 inch waist,would the G3 have alot of room between my ass and the sides?
Yes, the G3 is our biggest seat. The G3 is good for a size 36ish and up. You will fit in it no doubt, and it will hold you in, it will just be a little loose.

Quote:
good luck on that one!!! i dont think anyone from round 2 has recieved their seats yet???

hopefully they come in soon though.

most likely the last time i ever buy anything from these guys.
I hope you know how sorry we are Jason about the delay. We said the seats would be here on a certain date, and they weren't. My broker gave me incorrect information and I have changed the information in my threads. Seats will now take 2 months max to arrive after the order has been placed.

Good news is that the round 2 seats came in just yesterday. Your entire order will be shipped out on Monday. Thank you for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
NOOOO!! WHEN!! LET ME KNOW WHEN!! I cant decide to get the vs3 or the p2 seat. I was there at the store sitting in them for like 20minutes back and forth between the two. Does the p2 seat come with the kidney pads? Do you know the seat angles of those two seats?

It not under their control how long a factory takes to make and ship a shipment. The factory gave them a date, and they are simply working with what they have. At these prices you can't complain. I've seen very similar seats sell for 2x the price easily.

I have never had problems with these guys, prices are always the best. I have returned a few things with them because quality was not to my expectation, but they accepted returns no problem. Can't expect low priced products to be good, but the service is!! :thumbsup
Thanks for your words. The P2 no longer comes with kidney pads. I'm not sure of the angles of the seats, but I used to have a VS3 in my car and switched it out for a P2. I just like having a little bit more room.

This group buy will be closing at the end of next week.

All PM's replied.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #41
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I have been getting a lot of requests about what the differences are in the different backs that I offer. Here are pictures of all the different backs offered.

Carbon Fiber Overlay

Carbon Fiber

Carbon Kevlar

Glitter Back

If you have questions about the different backs and which seats it can be applied to just PM or post.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #42
BracedEunos

BracedEunos is an unknown quantity at this point
Bummer....didnt know the seats came in Carbon Kevlar. That would have been helpful to know. I am happy with the CF anyways.

Is it true? Round two seats are in!? I cant wait till my VS3 CF seats come in!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:45 PM   #43
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
any pics of the actual seat bracket?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #44
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
carparthookup ftw
Old 11-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #45
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
any pics of the actual seat bracket?
Brackets for Which seat? PM me.

For most bucket seats, we offer the Buddy club rails for most sport compact cars. And we stock S chassis driver side.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #46
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
hey wait a sec... so the full carbon seats for the gias, which ones would those be??? carbon kevlar or just full grey carbon???
Old 11-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #47
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
So happy the orders are in! Now I just need to finish my car and pick that shit up.

Sonic Motor is awesome for continuing to do this for us, even though the complications (not their fault) made them look bad to some ~ thanks guys!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #48
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
hey wait a sec... so the full carbon seats for the gias, which ones would those be??? carbon kevlar or just full grey carbon???
The GS is going to be carbon kevlar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
So happy the orders are in! Now I just need to finish my car and pick that shit up.

Sonic Motor is awesome for continuing to do this for us, even though the complications (not their fault) made them look bad to some ~ thanks guys!
Yes Jeff! Anything for you! Finish you car and get your seat.

All PM's replied.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #49
ronnie
Leaky Injector

ronnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Any larger guys out there recieved your G3's yet? Your height, weight, waist size, and how well the seat fits you would be appreciated. I am 6'2" 210lbs. I dont mind a snug fit but a little breathing room would be nice.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:50 AM   #50
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
PM'd.
msglength
WUT?
Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #51
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Any larger guys out there recieved your G3's yet? Your height, weight, waist size, and how well the seat fits you would be appreciated. I am 6'2" 210lbs. I dont mind a snug fit but a little breathing room would be nice.
we have one on display, come by and sit in it. If you like it, you can place an order!!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #52
Zilvia Junkie

finally got our seats in yesterday and they all look amazing!!!

even with the delay, these guys kept good communications and never tried to dodge me at all.

all in all i must say some pretty damn good cusomer service, great communication and even faster shipping once they actually had the items.

thanks for everything!!! and sorry for a million and one ??????s
Old 11-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #53
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
guys post some pictures.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #54
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
what number on the GB was i? =]
WUT?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #55
d0pe240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
d0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of lightd0pe240 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is this still going on?
Old 11-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #56
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
finally got our seats in yesterday and they all look amazing!!!

even with the delay, these guys kept good communications and never tried to dodge me at all.

all in all i must say some pretty damn good cusomer service, great communication and even faster shipping once they actually had the items.

thanks for everything!!! and sorry for a million and one ??????s
Sounds great Jason. I'm glad everything arrived alright. No damage right? And again, sorry for the delay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
guys post some pictures.
Pictures are on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
what number on the GB was i? =]
PM me with your full name and what seats your ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0pe240 View Post
is this still going on?
Yes, taking the last couple orders this week.

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 11-20-2009 at 01:42 PM..
Old 11-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #57
Nacho_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
Nacho_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
And they're off!
Can't wait to get mine
Old 11-22-2009, 01:21 AM   #58
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
hey you JXN.. i need one still damn it! with BC rails PM with pricing? P2 seat just one tho
Old 11-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #59
aph10
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
aph10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is this still available? if so can i see a pic of the dg installed, very interested.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #60
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
intrested in a pair will these prices still be the same around december?