Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:25 PM   #91
SilS13Coupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
SilS13Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no more GS seats in the warehouse?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #92
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey is this still going on?? i need some buckets seats! got moneys! let me knows~~!!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #93
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilS13Coupe View Post
no more GS seats in the warehouse?
PM sent!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
hey is this still going on?? i need some buckets seats! got moneys! let me knows~~!!
Yes, this is still going, please contact us if you are interested.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #94
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
PM sent!!!

Yes, this is still going, please contact us if you are interested.
I'm gonna come pick up my GS this coming week!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #95
slowpokee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
slowpokee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
if you still have the GS in stock ill pick up some...
Old 12-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #96
s13yaobling
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
s13yaobling is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
come on ppl order. lets get this closed out !
Old 12-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #97
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpokee View Post
if you still have the GS in stock ill pick up some...
Sorry. I don't have any in stock. Jordan needs to pick up his GS seat from the last group buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13yaobling View Post
come on ppl order. lets get this closed out !
Your patience will be worth it in the end.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #98
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Your patience will be worth it in the end.
that it will!!! sorry again for all the hassles on our order

btw shipping was retarded fast once you guys actually had them in your possesion!!!!!

thanks again for some badass seats and awsome customer service at killer prices!!!!!! definatly cant go wrong with these deals!!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #99
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post
that it will!!! sorry again for all the hassles on our order

btw shipping was retarded fast once you guys actually had them in your possesion!!!!!

thanks again for some badass seats and awsome customer service at killer prices!!!!!! definatly cant go wrong with these deals!!!!
Thank you for your support!

We are trying to get more of the non logo seats for our inventory.
Our prices are so low, they keep getting sold out.
For all the logo seats, we will still require everyone to pre-order.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #100
Jza
Leaky Injector

Jza is an unknown quantity at this point
When are you going to close the group buy? It's going to take another 2 months or so after the group buy ended. Its a long wait...
Old 12-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #101
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
do you have any pics of the GS/ logo installed in a car that has a good picture of the logo and grad??
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #102
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza View Post
When are you going to close the group buy? It's going to take another 2 months or so after the group buy ended. Its a long wait...
It will close as soon as the pallets are filled up. The wait will be well worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdprkin180 View Post
do you have any pics of the GS/ logo installed in a car that has a good picture of the logo and grad??
The only pictures that I have are with my co-worker sitting in it. I totally forgot to take pictures of just the seat. PM me if you want them.

All other PM's replied.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #103
Jza
Leaky Injector

How many orders are we waiting for? I am sure the members here will spread the words to get it moving if you tell us.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #104
s13yaobling
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
s13yaobling is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yah give us a number and i can get that many people lol
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #105
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Super_OK_S13; 12-17-2009 at 04:50 PM..
Old 12-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #106
DruidAT
Leaky Injector

DruidAT is an unknown quantity at this point
any pictures of the RSS seats installed?
Old 12-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #107
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tek18b_jimmy View Post
If it's not ok to post pictures of my gs with logo delete this...
hey is it just me or are your seats really high??? what kind of rails are you using???
Old 12-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #108
sleeper108
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
sleeper108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
hey is it just me or are your seats really high??? what kind of rails are you using???
i was using buddy club super low rails, and didnt adjust them correctly at first, and i was hitting my head on the roof lol. now i have it all set, and while i ride a little high, it is extremely comfortable.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:26 AM   #109
BracedEunos

BracedEunos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Mmmmm...try 6 months....
Old 12-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #110
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruidAT View Post
any pictures of the RSS seats installed?
Don't have any installed pics at the moment.

Quote:
He is using the Wedge bottom mount bracket. It sits high since it's a bottom mount seat in an S13. In order to get the seat to sit lower he will need to get a Bride rail or have the seat welded to the rail itself.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #111
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
He is using the Wedge bottom mount bracket. It sits high since it's a bottom mount seat in an S13. In order to get the seat to sit lower he will need to get a Bride rail or have the seat welded to the rail itself.
I'm investingating this myself right now (I have the same seat but with the kevlar back). I've got a Wedge bracket that I'll either be hacking up to fit sliders onto, or I may just bolt the seat to the Wedge backet and give up the sliders, like my Momo seat is now.

If I get really adventurous, I'll cut the cat hump out, make my own bracket, and keep the sliders. This would not be a solution that would help anyone else though lol.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 12-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #112
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
ahh ic ic... so do you think the older ergo bottom mount brackets will postion the seats any lower or does it have to be the newer lowmax type rails???

if not do you have any driver side lowmax type rails for a gias in a 13?? or possibly both sides if you could get the ones for the a31/r31/f31.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #113
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
ahh ic ic... so do you think the older ergo bottom mount brackets will postion the seats any lower or does it have to be the newer lowmax type rails???

if not do you have any driver side lowmax type rails for a gias in a 13?? or possibly both sides if you could get the ones for the a31/r31/f31.
I believe the new low max rail is the only rail that will work with the GS seat, but if you can get your hands on a set of Bride rails I would go ahead and try them.

As of right now all my suppliers are out of Bride rails and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them. If you are serious about finding low max rails, shoot me a PM.

BTW, I thought you ordered the VS3 seats with glitter back for yourself?
Old 12-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #114
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I believe the new low max rail is the only rail that will work with the GS seat, but if you can get your hands on a set of Bride rails I would go ahead and try them.

As of right now all my suppliers are out of Bride rails and it takes 6-8 weeks to get them. If you are serious about finding low max rails, shoot me a PM.

BTW, I thought you ordered the VS3 seats with glitter back for yourself?
im pretty set on the bride low max rails if you can get some. unlike the rest of the people that ordered the seats with me, my car if far from finished so id be game for the wait. could you shoot me a price shipped to 96706 for the rails.

oh and since its the real deal brides, would it be possible to get them for the a31/r31/f31 both passenger and drivers sides. if not just the s13 drivers will do.

actually the glitter backs were for my gfs car but she decided she liked her 180sx gradations better. i ended giving one of my friends the glitter backs on a little payment plan. he throws me a little money every other week so ill probably use that to pay for the rails.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #115
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
im pretty set on the bride low max rails if you can get some. unlike the rest of the people that ordered the seats with me, my car if far from finished so id be game for the wait. could you shoot me a price shipped to 96706 for the rails.

oh and since its the real deal brides, would it be possible to get them for the a31/r31/f31 both passenger and drivers sides. if not just the s13 drivers will do.

actually the glitter backs were for my gfs car but she decided she liked her 180sx gradations better. i ended giving one of my friends the glitter backs on a little payment plan. he throws me a little money every other week so ill probably use that to pay for the rails.
Ah I see. I'll shoot you a PM right now.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #116
Jza
Leaky Injector

Can you tell us an estimate of wait time for the seat arrival to your office?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #117
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
The widest full bucket is the E3 and G3.

The widest reclinable is the CG and DG.

All PM's replied.
wheres the E3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 12-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #118
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Can you tell us an estimate of wait time for the seat arrival to your office?
2 months after the group buy closes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee M Rolly View Post
wheres the E3?
This is the SP2 (we changed the name from E3)

Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #119
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I've changed the way of pre-ordering seats. If you want to order a seat through our website please follow the following instructions:

1. Go to Sonic Motor - Power and Performance
2. Find the seat of your choice
3. Choose the seat trims of your choice
4. Add to cart
5. Enter code "nologo" for non-logo seats. (Only pay for half the value of the seat, non-logo ONLY)
6. Enter code "noship" (No need to pay for shipping until the seats arrive)

After that, your order is complete and you will be added to the group buy. Email me if you have any questions or run into any problems while ordering seats. Thanks.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #120
ronnie
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
How many orders are we waiting for? I am sure the members here will spread the words to get it moving if you tell us.
^^Please. You told us thanksgiving weekend that the order would be full that weekend.
Closed Thread