Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 01-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #91
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
You wouldn't want to make a company that sold you poor quality items and non-fitting parts bad? Really?

They do plenty of it themselves, but as an unsatisfied customer it's your duty to report your experience with the company and its products.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #92
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Gaurentee chaser reads all this and doesnt reply to me or answer the phones haha fml
theres got to be a way to cut and remold the stuff? fiberglass isn't ridiculously expensive
alwyzDTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #93
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
You can cut and rebuild it. The problem is would it be worth it? Just to fix it will cost more than what the kit is worth. Most bodyshop wont touch fiberglass because of how much man hours it takes to work on. $300 bodykit, spend $800-1200 just to make it fit worth it? You can learn how to do fiberglass and do it yourself...but like I said, be prepared to spend alot of time to do it. This is the reason folks spend money on $800-1200 kits that are well known to fit. Next time, just get a Version Select kit...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #94
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post
Gaurentee chaser reads all this and doesnt reply to me or answer the phones haha fml
theres got to be a way to cut and remold the stuff? fiberglass isn't ridiculously expensive

Give me a call I would be more they happy to Help you out. Thanks Steve M 1-866-360-5487 ext 102

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:14 AM   #95
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post

I am sold over 50-75 of these kits in the last year and this is really the first issue I have had with the kit not fitting 100%. I have installed over 100 different kits from every company out there and some fit great and some need work. I have install original Origin Kits and had to do a lot of work to get them to fit plus alot of prep work to make it perfect and the customer has waited 6-8 months just for the kit to come in. It happens that sometime when parts are made they are taken out of the mold to early and not cured 100% then loaded on a container and get wrapped and twisted. Trust me I am here trying to help everyone that does not want to spend $1000 every month when they crash there car into a wall drifting. I do believe you get what you pay for but I would rather be able to buy 3 kits over 1 any day of the week. Please give me a call and I will help you out. I am here monday-friday 9am to 5pm. I am the only one here so if for some reason I don't pick up its cause I am in the back boxing up orders. You can always reach me at my email [email protected] . Thanks Steve M. 1-866-360-5487 ext 102

Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #96
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by delado View Post
Thread title should be: S13 and S14 URAS Style floppy dick fitment lots of assembly and choppin' required but you get what you pay for kit Group Buy

For Real out of 30 people and 1 person has some fitment issue and that should be my title.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #97
kernel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
kernel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I have 2 s14 kouki body kit and they fit good

In my case, I removed the big front bumper support that bolt on frame rail to install the bumper

I could have trimmed the bumper to fit onto it but I didn't want, that probably your case of why it wave like that, I guess you had to bend the bumper to be able to install it to front fender hole
kernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #98
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
EvoVIII808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvoVIII808 Send a message via Yahoo to EvoVIII808
I went in on the shipping with Alwzdtf, mine also had a few cracks/chips, but its not a big deal. My fitment is good on the front, and 1 side skirt. The other side is really really tight fitting, and the Rear bumper sits lower in the middle. These are all things i can fix with no problem..Besides that its all good.

To back up Chaser, I use to own an Evo and ordered the top of the line (VOLTEX) body kit, Hood the whole 9, and I still had to do some Major fixing. Its not always " you get what you pay for", and im happy with what i got. Will do business again.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #99
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel View Post
I have 2 s14 kouki body kit and they fit good

In my case, I removed the big front bumper support that bolt on frame rail to install the bumper

I could have trimmed the bumper to fit onto it but I didn't want, that probably your case of why it wave like that, I guess you had to bend the bumper to be able to install it to front fender hole
Do you have any pictures of the car with the kit I would love to see. It thanks for your comments on your install hope it will help others out.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #100
kernel
Zilvia Addict

kernel is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm currently painting the car, so once it's done. I'll get back with pictures
kernel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #101
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel View Post
I'm currently painting the car, so once it's done. I'll get back with pictures

Sweet can't wait to see them. Thanks for the Update.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #102
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Here are a few of mine.
Cars not finished yet, but you get the idea.
Slight bulge in the middle that i will fix, along with the alignment on the passenger side.

This is what im working to fix right now. Like i said, nothing major.

Last edited by EvoVIII808; 01-17-2012 at 05:18 PM..
EvoVIII808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #103
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
just got my kit in today fast shipping steve sent it out friday and it came in today no cracks or chips on my kit gonna test fit it tomorrow since its like cold as shit out side but by the looks of it looks decent but looks can be deceiving
Old 01-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #104
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

^^ update your blog man!! lol
Old 01-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #105
drftx
Post Whore!

drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
its gonna be updated in a bit im eating haha which blog my tumblr or my blogspot
Old 01-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #106
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Either one, I jump around.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #107
drftx
Post Whore!

with some patience and a dremel the skirts fit idk about the front bumper since i wont be using it because i have a works 9 bumper rear bumper ill be working on tomorrow

Had to shave down the sides with a dremel worked amazing after a lot of sanding n shaving down

this much needed to be shaved off the side still gotta cut some off where the skirt meets the door got to cold with no heater in the garage

Drivers side looks pretty good it was a really tight fit i had to shaved the sides down and cut off a piece of the skirt like in the pic but now it fits

passengers side needed work shaved the sides and cut the piece that goes by the door on both skirts like in the pic i showed after some time shaving some material off it eventually fit

Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #108
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Nice Pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoVIII808 View Post
Here are a few of mine.
Cars not finished yet, but you get the idea.
Slight bulge in the middle that i will fix, along with the alignment on the passenger side.

This is what im working to fix right now. Like i said, nothing major.
Car looks great I like it!

Old 01-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #109
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
i need a kit for s14 zenki, this still going on?
ditto. I'm looking for super made instant g kit for s14 zenki
Old 01-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #110
drftx
Post Whore!

rear bumper turned out like doodoo

Old 01-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #111
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

^^shoots!! I ziptied mine up. i will get pics of it today.

*Off topic*
Where did you get your trunk latches? mine started acting up on me last night.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #112
drftx
Post Whore!

gonna try heat gun and zipties

and i bought it at any local hardwear store its called like trailer something
Old 01-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #113
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Here is how i fixed my rear.
Took off the center piece, drilled 5 holes across the bottom of it, and lined the holes up with the bumper, drilled holes in the bumper and ran zipties through. =) I used the skinny zipties, but i am going to use the bigger ones since the small ones keep breaking when i pull on them to tighten it up.
I may add to more so i can pull up more of the corners, but i will do it when its time to paint.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #114
digitial_vangaurd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
digitial_vangaurd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much for just a kouki s14 front bumper?!!>?! pm me asap zipcode 94503
digitial_vangaurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #115
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Your kits fit like complete asshole.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #116
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
Car looks great I like it!
Really? This looks great and you like it? I mean I understand that these are cheap but you do really have to praise these?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #117
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Really? This looks great and you like it? I mean I understand that these are cheap but you do really have to praise these?

hahaha your so funny man since I have been on this forum you always have the funnest shit to say

on a serious note though that totally looks like shit with sprinkles on it, I would not buy this kit after seeing this.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #118
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
It's a rear happy face, part of the design
Old 01-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #119
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Chaser doesn't even respond to my PM's anymore.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #120
MIKE-240sx

Trader Rating: (1)
MIKE-240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Same thing...said he was gonna refund $15 for damages on body kit and never did..never doing business with them again..buyers beware