Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 05:38 PM   #31
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
emailed you!!!!!!!

Feedback LINK
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2005, 06:05 PM   #32
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
i also emailed you.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:26 AM   #33
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

I'm ordering mine today, so I can gaurantee that I get one when the container gets here. It is supposed to arrive in early-mid april.

C'mon people! This guy has a great deal, why not?
Old 03-08-2005, 11:10 AM   #34
APCh8r

APCh8r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14turbosilvia
I'm ordering mine today, so I can gaurantee that I get one when the container gets here. It is supposed to arrive in early-mid april.

C'mon people! This guy has a great deal, why not?
it would help if he would reply to emails so people that want to order can. I understand he is busy but it has been about 4 days.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:03 PM   #35
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
OK i have replied to everyones emails.

Jordan
Old 03-08-2005, 06:04 PM   #36
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

talked to them on the phone today, seemed like good people just trying to get their name out in the community, hence the low prices. I hope more people that need engines jump on this soon!
Old 03-08-2005, 06:08 PM   #37
clean
Zilvia Junkie

clean is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to clean
weren't you the guys selling the s13 vlsd saying it was an s15 hlsd then when confronted w/ it went on to sell it on ebay as an s15 one again. how bout posting some pics of
1: the motors
2: the intercooler and bov.
your websites don't have much on them either. i think i'll wait till someone else gets a motor from you guys cause i don't see any good feedback on you guys. we need more info also. 1300 for a full swap, sounds too good if you ask me
Old 03-08-2005, 06:25 PM   #38
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i'm def down for one. hope this place is legit. who else is getting one?
Old 03-08-2005, 07:57 PM   #39
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
i was the one involved in the lsd deal. me and jordan had a talk and on the shipment with the sr's my s15 diff with shaft is coming in. great guys to deal with.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:09 PM   #40
APCh8r

APCh8r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsxs13
OK i have replied to everyones emails.

Jordan
two emails have been sent to you and still have heard nothing back from you, whats the deal. The email address is [email protected]
Old 03-08-2005, 10:33 PM   #41
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
We have not recieved anything from that email address.

[email protected]

Thank You
Jordan
Old 03-09-2005, 06:54 AM   #42
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
Im in Detroit area and would drive down to pick one up if I could take a look at them, also would you still need money up front, and when is the soonest that they would be available.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:25 PM   #43
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

These guys are super busy. Have a little patience with them. I have their phone number if it's an emergency. email me for it at [email protected]

-ben
Old 03-12-2005, 10:53 AM   #44
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

Just sent my check in last week this past week, can't wait!
Old 03-12-2005, 05:13 PM   #45
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
stillm waiting on everyones money and information. If you have questions call 317-413-1953
Ask for edgar
Jordan
Old 03-14-2005, 09:46 PM   #46
lil_vang
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
lil_vang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sent you an email i have a buddy who might be interested
Old 03-14-2005, 11:01 PM   #47
ohnobigtdawg
Zilvia Junkie

ohnobigtdawg is an unknown quantity at this point
can you guys sell the intercooler and blow off.. for the same price if i dont buy the motor?
Old 03-15-2005, 03:09 PM   #48
kickboxin
Leaky Injector

kickboxin is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyone wants to make a little money. I will take one of the motors. But all I need is the motor, trans and ignitor. They can keep the rest either to use or sell. I have cash, but dont feel comfortable sending a money order. If anyone is interested, just let me know.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:08 PM   #49
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanquish2
Deal with someone that has some history. Aren't these guys brand new? Ask yourself some questions. Like, how in the world are they getting this price? Are they really complete sets, maybe really high miles, maybe it's all a hoax to get your hard earned money? It wouldn't be the first time we've been taken for a ride. I say deal with a reputable company that has been around a long time. I deal with Eric at B & E customs or Kevin from LS automotive. They take good care of me EVERY single time and they are very well known in the Nissan community. I don't have money to take chances with. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

P.S. Who posts under 2 different names anyways!
1. there are 2 different guys that work for the same shop.
2. how is somebody suppose to get their name out that they are a good shop/company if nobody buys from them? ask yourself that. how did they start off at ls auto or b and e? did they already have a customer base set? ask them. tell them to come on here and tell us how they started pls because i would love to know
Old 03-15-2005, 10:31 PM   #50
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanquish2
Deal with someone that has some history. Aren't these guys brand new? Ask yourself some questions. Like, how in the world are they getting this price? Are they really complete sets, maybe really high miles, maybe it's all a hoax to get your hard earned money? It wouldn't be the first time we've been taken for a ride. I say deal with a reputable company that has been around a long time. I deal with Eric at B & E customs or Kevin from LS automotive. They take good care of me EVERY single time and they are very well known in the Nissan community. I don't have money to take chances with. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

P.S. Who posts under 2 different names anyways!

I talked to them on the phone, and have probably logged about an hour on the phone with Edgar, and he kept repeating more than anything else that they're "just trying to get their name out there and that they will not sell a faulty engine, because it's their name riding on that engine."
I know that after taking the time to speak with them on the phone etc. that I can trust these guys with my money. As for everybody else, I encourage you to do the same as I did and develop your own opinions.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:31 AM   #51
Catalan
Zilvia Member

Catalan is an unknown quantity at this point
How much would shipping be to 89144?
Old 03-16-2005, 08:33 AM   #52
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Total/subtotal Billed Charges TTL 490 549.93 shipped to 89144

Last edited by s13Dr1ft; 03-16-2005 at 10:31 AM..
Old 03-16-2005, 05:54 PM   #53
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

S13Df1ft:

Could you please email me documentation from any overseas shipping companies, customs, etc that prooves these engines are on the way. Any pictures that you recieved from packaging in Japan, or anything at all, I would greatly appreciate it.
My father is the cosigner on the loan that I had to get for my car, and he thinks things are somewhat fishy with you guys wanting money up front before the engines arrive in the country. Again, I would really appreciate it.
Would there be any harm in me just getting a refund right now and paying for it when I come to pick it up?
-ben

email to [email protected]
Old 03-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #54
Edgar
Post Whore!

Ben I will email my importer to get some pictures for you in the next couple of days.
If you could please call me if you have any questions or concerns. I will be mailing you a receipt to your home address. Again the group buy will be ending Friday March 25th due to some customers making their payment this coming week.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
D Stage
Old 03-16-2005, 10:13 PM   #55
ge0man
Leaky Injector

ge0man is an unknown quantity at this point
send me pics aswell

[email protected]
Old 03-16-2005, 11:07 PM   #56
pinkpandaslide
Zilvia Member

pinkpandaslide has a little shameless behavior in the past
im def interested ..i just want to make sure this is legit...i might want to pick up more than 1 set too..let me know shipping quotes to orlando fl 32833..thanks
Old 03-17-2005, 12:09 AM   #57
Edgar
Post Whore!

You are looking at $540.57 for shipping on one set thru Roadway if more then one set are bought we can set a deal of some sort. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (317) 413 1953
Also we are waiting on reply with pictures so we can post them up.

Thank you once again
Edgar
D Stage
Old 03-17-2005, 02:17 PM   #58
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
pics to [email protected] Also how many of you guys have sent payment already? They are telling me that they need payments before shipment gets here to cover costs, but that doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited by obsolete; 03-17-2005 at 04:37 PM..
Old 03-17-2005, 05:48 PM   #59
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

I have made payment in full already.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:22 PM   #60
Edgar
Post Whore!

We have received 14 orders so far. We need to get at least 35 in order to pay our shipping cost and custom fees. The group buy was extended to March 25 in order for more guys to get in on this great deal. I guess a lot of people are waiting for their tax checks LOL. I spoke with Ben (s14turbosilvia) today and advised him that I will be posting up pictures of the engines that are being boarded on to our container in Japan. The reason why we need the money before hand is to cover the cost per motor, if a customer is not serious and backs out [which has been known to happen] we are not stuck with motors we do not need. Also because we hooked up on this deal and we would like to have as many sold upon arrival as possible so we are not stocking 35 SR’s in our small space. It is posted on the group buy that there is a 25% restocking fee which would be $325.00 after making payment if cancellation occurs.