Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 05:35 AM   #61
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
srpwrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHEELS@Subydude
srpwrd - let me know which bolt pattern you need. I will start a list for all the colors you listed and lets hope that can move the list along. If one list gets 5 first we can order those wheels and I will remove your name from the other color lists unless you want a spare set

-Dan
Hey Dan. 5x114.3, we should be able to get at least one of my color requests between here and my350...

Keep me posted
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #62
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

WHEELS@Subydude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WHEELS@Subydude
I will keep you posted for sure. Also check back here for more updates on the list.

Here is another picture of the staggered setup in gold.

-Dan

phone: (510) 651-2956
email: [email protected]
web: www.subydude.com
aim: DaSubyDude
Old 12-21-2005, 03:43 PM   #63
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Damn that looks good anyone who hasen't jumped on this should, that picture speaks thousands of words...
Old 12-21-2005, 04:15 PM   #64
nokuntrol
Zilvia Junkie

nokuntrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nokuntrol
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreze
Damn that looks good anyone who hasen't jumped on this should, that picture speaks thousands of words...
I should have pictures of the bronze on my kouki. I got the hub rings today and should be mounting them soon.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:30 AM   #65
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
this is what i'm talkin about

Old 12-22-2005, 10:39 AM   #66
badboy6686
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
badboy6686 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ESone3 do you know what rims those are and what sizes? They resemble, but do NOT look like the ones in this thread, any info would be appreciated.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #67
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

^^^ those are bee-R B5's. 17x9 +20 front 18x9 + 20 rear I do believe.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:32 PM   #68
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Can you do the 9.5 in a lower offset? Heh.. like +12!!!!!! Maybe next casting run or something? That would be the jam... +30 is too high.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 12-22-2005, 12:49 PM   #69
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, i have no idea what they are, but ever sinice I saw them I wanted them. I thought they may be Nismo LM's for Volk TE's but I'm sure SRpwrd is right. This look sick don't they?
Old 12-22-2005, 01:04 PM   #70
badboy6686
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
badboy6686 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i'm with doriftoslut on this one. if we could get a lower offset, these will be my next rims for sure!
Old 12-22-2005, 02:11 PM   #71
s13champa

s13champa is an unknown quantity at this point
put me down for 4 of the 18x9.5 +30 p45r wheels. if they come with lower offsets please let me know. i rather have a +15 or lower offset. i want them Gold with polished aluminum lip if possible.

also, can i get them drilled to accept both 4 and 5 lug 114.3 hubs??? meaning each wheel have both 4 and 5 lug patterns on them.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:44 PM   #72
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13champa
put me down for 4 of the 18x9.5 +30 p45r wheels. if they come with lower offsets please let me know. i rather have a +15 or lower offset. i want them Gold with polished aluminum lip if possible.

also, can i get them drilled to accept both 4 and 5 lug 114.3 hubs??? meaning each wheel have both 4 and 5 lug patterns on them.
I sent you a PM.

Old 12-23-2005, 10:47 AM   #73
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13champa
put me down for 4 of the 18x9.5 +30 p45r wheels. if they come with lower offsets please let me know. i rather have a +15 or lower offset.

i'm in for this too, if its possible
Old 12-23-2005, 10:54 AM   #74
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

to everyone asking for lower offsets:

Are you asking it hoping to get a more concaved face? because 99% chance, all rota will do is add some metal to the backside of the wheel to create a lower offset. If you don't want the face to be more concaved, and just want a lower offset, go buy some 15mm spacers or something.

I don't know about anyone else, but i'd really like to see royal black made (gloss black with a polished lip). I'm in 100% if we can get 4 more people wanting this color!!

oh, and just for a selling point on rota's behalf, these specs (widths and offsets) are the same as the lmgt4's. I think the sizes and offsets are fine!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #75
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

I can order more P45R's in the same color so you guys can get 4 of this wheel, however I will still need to get the first initial 5 people on the list for the staggered setup and then add the extra 18x9.5's to the order

Also srpwrd is 100% correct in everything he said in the above post. The wheel will not get more concaved, just added material on the center portion to change the offset. Royal Black and Royal Gold IMO would look amazing on this wheel. And yes, the specs are the same as the lmgt4's. So srpwrd summed it all up pretty well

-Dan

Old 12-23-2005, 11:07 AM   #76
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

i agree as well, but I have to have the concave on both sides. the fronts just don't do it for me.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:24 PM   #77
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Let me know if you want me to order 4 however I have not yet confirmed the fitment of 4 all around. On the 350z it works and looks awesome but thats a differnt car.

One more person has been added to Full Royal Sports Bronze. I really want to see this color as its amazing on all other wheels. Here is an example of Full Royal Sports Bronze on my wrx w/ the Rota Grid wheel.

-Dan

Old 12-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #78
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the only thing that keeping me from placing an order is the fitment. Is there any way you can get a car to testfit the P45R in the front. If I need to do spacers, np. I just want to know if its doable, I have Tein HA's if that helps. And as for the color, I would like the P45R's in gold, but if thats not doable, then bronze will be fine. I can do 4 or 5 lug. I will do swap for these wheels
Old 12-23-2005, 02:24 PM   #79
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

I would be happy to test fit the P45R wheel on a S13 locally if they have a 5 lug conversion. I just feel for the front on the S13/S14's it would be better to stick with the P45F for fitment reason. A 9.5 wide wheel in the front is pretty wide and if you use a spacer to clear the strut it will most likely stick out too far from the fender. If I can't find anyone who wants to test fit locally we can wait for the 4 lug special order to come in and ask a customer to test fit the rear before installing the fronts.

Full Royal Sports Bronze is getting closer to the 5 people. I have someone on 350z forums asking about this color and so he will most likely hop on the list. We only need 5 people to make the order!!!

-Dan

Old 12-23-2005, 04:07 PM   #80
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
any idea if the royal black (black with polished lip) will be made? if so, I will be interested in the staggered setup on a s14 kouki. i won't have money for a little over a month but from what it looks like, if the order went through in a week or two, the wheels won't be delivered until that time... let me know about the color though.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:43 PM   #81
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd
any idea if the royal black (black with polished lip) will be made? if so, I will be interested in the staggered setup on a s14 kouki. i won't have money for a little over a month but from what it looks like, if the order went through in a week or two, the wheels won't be delivered until that time... let me know about the color though.
I will go ahead and add your name to the list for 5x114.3 Royal Black. I am sure we can get this list full so we can make the order. Most likely it will be another couple of weeks before we get 5 and then the order can go through. And at the time we order the wheels we only require 50% of the payment so you have plenty of time to save up

-Dan

Old 12-23-2005, 09:03 PM   #82
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHEELS@Subydude
I will go ahead and add your name to the list for 5x114.3 Royal Black. I am sure we can get this list full so we can make the order. Most likely it will be another couple of weeks before we get 5 and then the order can go through. And at the time we order the wheels we only require 50% of the payment so you have plenty of time to save up

-Dan
WICKED!!! 3 more to go!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 10:38 PM   #83
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah full sports bronze does look pimp, I only wish they had a 9in for the front with the concave face.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:53 PM   #84
s13champa

s13champa is an unknown quantity at this point
reason i want lower offset is so i can run them in front without needing spacers. not because i want them to concave more. personally the 8.5" doesn't look good at all.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:40 PM   #85
phreze
Zilvia Addict

Yeah that would be nice also if we could get some lower offset 9.5j for the fronts, I'll run even wider fenders if need be
Old 12-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #86
Ricky240sx

Ricky240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
can u make the rims red and the lip polished??
Old 12-24-2005, 04:20 PM   #87
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky240sx
can u make the rims red and the lip polished??
Hey,

Yes we can make any color as long as we get 5 people on the list. Too be honest though I have never recieved a PM about this color so I don't see the list getting 5 for a long time. It's not the most practicle option but maybe get on a list with another Royal color (polished lip) and then have a shop paint the inside portion red.

-Dan

Old 12-25-2005, 10:21 PM   #88
Ricky240sx

Ricky240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
does any body want to do red wit polished lip
Old 12-26-2005, 03:03 PM   #89
nissankat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
nissankat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Put me on the list for black with polished lip in 5 lug.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:16 PM   #90
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissankat
Put me on the list for black with polished lip in 5 lug.
you got it only two more now needed for this color combo!!!

-Dan

Closed Thread