Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #481
silnismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enoughsilnismo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This has to be one of the most highest caliber build thread i have seen in a long while. (sorry gavster)

updates plz

Last edited by silnismo; 05-22-2008 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #482
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i think you mean caliber there bud
Old 06-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #483
tappy-s15

Trader Rating: (0)
tappy-s15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
long time no word.... whats going on??!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #484
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappy-s15 View Post
long time no word.... whats going on??!

Waiting on parts
Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #485
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
I see my money will be well spent, nice build
Old 06-11-2008, 02:23 PM   #486
baoweezee

baoweezee is an unknown quantity at this point
Mooooaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:00 PM   #487
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
dat is sooo sick.. i just dont want to see the .. i wrecked it thread on it.. or the its stolen thread.. cuz ill cry for u!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #488
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
This car is retarted sick.. wow.

因果関係の流れ
Old 06-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #489
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97KATURBOSILVIA View Post
I see my money will be well spent, nice build
Thanks Guys.

I am ordering the wiring harness here in the next two weeks, Brakes were powdercoated silver but we are going to go a different route and get Fucking R E TA R D E D with them, I am going to keep it a secret for now, just until I can make sure it is going to turn out right and then I will post them up.

Some key items got ordered up recently so I will be able to at least put in the steering rack and some otehr parts here in the next few days.

Picture update coming soon.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #490
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
make sure to get it upraised and insure it for $200.000 dolars!
when it is done of course!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #491
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
+rep for the little details.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #492
dhballa8588

dhballa8588 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndhballa8588 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndhballa8588 is making his/her stupidity well-knowndhballa8588 is making his/her stupidity well-known
siiiick car...cant wait to see more...new to zilvia but long time nico-er...but this has definately caught my interest...i would totally give you rep if i knew how to do it haha
Old 06-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #493
dued
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymoredued is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
Coaed the Dash in Resin, sanded, coated, sanded and then coated it again. Hopefully it will be smooth enough soo to make a mold from it.
Oh and I wasted time painting my steering Rack a nice Silver with Black.
Figured out my headlight brackets so the damn things will sit straight as well.
Don't bust my balls for the rusty Toe Rod Bolts, they were temporary and have since been replaced with beautiful brand new ones from Nissan.

Would it be possible to use this process on a cracked dash? I was thinking of using same process, but painting over the resin and calling it done, is that possible?
Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #494
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
talk to grant (yakotas13...if i spelt it correctly) hes done it a few times with dashes and can give you a basic set of plans to do such a thing.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #495
jlkamm

jlkamm is an unknown quantity at this point
i love you for building this goliath... sorry if i missed it but what are your intentions with this racing wise?
Old 06-20-2008, 06:09 PM   #496
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkamm View Post
i love you for building this goliath... sorry if i missed it but what are your intentions with this racing wise?
highway, high speed.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #497
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkamm View Post
Time travel.

www.ewwiwop.com
Old 06-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #498
Greg3Sileighty

Greg3Sileighty is an unknown quantity at this point
.................................................. ............ enough said just amazing
Old 06-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #499
Blade81

Blade81 is an unknown quantity at this point
why arent you done yet? i want to see this sexy beast.

i hate you.

+1 for awesome build though
Old 06-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #500
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
why isnt he done prolly cuz u aint paying for his project lol.. why isnt my car done.. or someone else's I want/need money.. probably same for him too ya know Must grow more money on trees
Old 06-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #501
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
this car is why i wake up and go zilvia =]
Old 06-23-2008, 04:16 AM   #502
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
why isnt he done prolly cuz u aint paying for his project lol.. why isnt my car done.. or someone else's I want/need money.. probably same for him too ya know Must grow more money on trees
You got that right man, once I get the funds up a little bit I will be back to work. The next set of parts I have to roder are kind of pricey so I need to make sure I got it before I order them.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:32 AM   #503
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
what are you ordering next??
Old 06-23-2008, 06:14 AM   #504
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
what are you ordering next??
Tilton Floor Mount Pedals
AN Fittings
Fuel and Brake Line
Master cylinders
Wiring Harness
Some other odds and ends
Old 06-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #505
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Amazing build, I just love watching it go from step to step... keep up the awesome work!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #506
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Anything yet? Also can you remember what was the name of the stripper you used and how soon after did you primer and seal the car so that rust would not set in?
Old 07-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #507
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
Tilton Floor Mount Pedals
AN Fittings
Fuel and Brake Line
Master cylinders
Wiring Harness
Some other odds and ends
ah hence your wait. your AN fitting bill will be a nice chunk of change. lol I just blew 250 bucks on 12 fittings and line. lol.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #508
reckless13

reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
SuperDope Build!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #509
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGT View Post
Anything yet? Also can you remember what was the name of the stripper you used and how soon after did you primer and seal the car so that rust would not set in?
man...i can never remember the names of my strippers...
Old 07-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #510
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
sex on wheels