Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
325irollin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
325irollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

Dexter Season 3 is out on DVD today.

Anybody else excited to watch this? Been waiting for a long time.
325irollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
DVR/torrents/as it airs
i've watched season three all the way through twice, show is gold.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
325irollin
Zilvia Member

yeah, I'm lame and wanted to wait until the DVD came out. I can't wait to watch it, first 2 seasons were awesome
Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Saw them as they aired (or were torrent'd), can't wait for the new season. Usually the first couple episodes get pre-aired on the trackers, so keep an eye out.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #5
325irollin
Zilvia Member

Yeah I think I will definitely watch Season 4 when it comes out. Waiting for months to see Dexter sucks haha
Old 08-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I loved dexter. but this past seasion wasnt that good....
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
never really like the show......

think the story is kinds dumb.. a cop whos a killer and the police depart that he works for is looking for him and can never find out its him thats killing everyone.....
Old 08-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
one30five

one30five is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the show, I think every episode i watched was a torrent though. HQ would be pretty sweet. I agree with zx88, last season wasn't quite as good as the first 2. Still can't wait for season 4 though.
one30five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #9
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I have watched whole season 1,2,3 in 3weeks.. from my cable on demand.

I love that show...

is 4th one out yet ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #10
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
never really like the show......

think the story is kinds dumb.. a cop whos a killer and the police depart that he works for is looking for him and can never find out its him thats killing everyone.....
well he always seems to brilliantly pin it on someone else. dexter is a fascinating show and very well written. it cant be summed up like that in 2 meager sentences. have you even watched a full season from start to finish? or just blatantly spewed your uninformed opinion?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
Ares240SX
Leaky Injector

Ares240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Dexter! Great show! Already have Season 3, and I can't wait for Season 4!
Ares240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
325irollin
Zilvia Member

I'm half way through season 3 and I think it's good so far, I'm asking myself "what will happen next??!!" can't wait to finish it.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #13
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
shotime on demand from my cable company has season 1-3 complete. so i watched them all FO FREE!

Great show. makes me want to become a vigilante....just kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Netflix.
Watched season1 last night and tonight.
3 into Season 2.

I love this show and I really really hate t.v. I really enjoy how disconnected he is with his feelings. I'm actually disappointed that he's becoming more "intune" with feelings and the such and the season progresses
Old 08-20-2009, 03:22 AM   #15
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Saw them as they aired (or were torrent'd), can't wait for the new season. Usually the first couple episodes get pre-aired on the trackers, so keep an eye out.
Season 4, Episode 1 Preair hit the scene tonight, it was great. This season's gonna be bomb.

If you need to know how to find out what's new in the scene (including TV shows, movies, games, appz, etc), check out zerosec.ws - great site.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 08-20-2009 at 04:28 AM..
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:49 AM   #16
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
cant wait till season 4 this september i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote