Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #61
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gian52 View Post
ive heard alot stuff bout carlos but Moe is the most legit guy ive dealt with down here in Miami he did my swap never ever had a problem him. And i still get alot parts from him Am sure he will get back at you. Ive send alot of my friends over there his never tryed 2 hustle nobody and his shop is in the same bay as JDM of miami jus like 5 garages down
Sorry, but it has been weeks, the reviewed in question stopped responding and has since then already been banned from the marketplace, then from the forum altogether when he just stopped logging in. His account will not be reinstated at this point.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #62
dubman

Trader Rating: (0)
dubman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmf14 View Post
Well this moe guy is still out there on this site..i posted a wtb ad looking for door panels, left my number on there he text me. i agreed to buy the door panels on the 23rd of march if he could have them shipped to my door by the 31st, sent him the money didnt send them friday and hasnt sent them on tuesday..he has kept in contact sayin he will get the tracking number today, nothing. ill be filing a claim through paypal sense i didnt send it as a gift. i wish i could have seen this before i bought it..but he wouldnt send me his zilvia account until i recieved the product.
Gotta love paypal
dubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #63
S14-Kid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
S14-Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yah.. JDM of Miami is shit. I bought a t25 turbo from them, and then it seized up litterly right away.
S14-Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #64
nissanracer29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
nissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14-Kid View Post
yah.. JDM of Miami is shit. I bought a t25 turbo from them, and then it seized up litterly right away.
I had the same thing happen to me bro