Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #61
joel903
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
joel903 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How come the op ae80siq has 67% feedback? Maybe karma finally caught up to him from this trade this thread is base on.
joel903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #62
heaterlif3

Trader Rating: (0)
heaterlif3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought a turbo off of Tyler Ferrara for 650 dollars in used, working, condition. He shipped it 5 days later than I had payed for it and I payed about 350 to have it installed professionally. When the mechanic started the car the turbo was grinding and he said that the turbo was abused and wouldn't work at all or build boost. He said the seller had beaten it at around 26psi and sold it as working condition when it was unable to even build 1psi, or get to 2000rpm without grinding. I contacted him after many attempts at calling/messaging him by phone/internet. He avoided my calls at all cost and now has told me to wait until he has the money. He is not responding and is most likely not refunding me. So because of Tyler Ferrara i spent 669.15 for a turbo shipped to me. 350 for it to be installed. And another 80 dollars for them to re-install my stock t25 turbo so I could have a functioning car again. Because of him lying about a part being usable I wasted 670 dollars, and b/c I can't have time/labor refunded it just adds up to more. I have been very polite with Tyler through all of this and will remain to do so until the courts resolve this issue. Throughout all of this all he has done is lied and avoided contacting me. He is a seller looking to sell bad parts and scam people. BEWARE. With my recipts, he has cost me roughly 1080 dollars and alot of time and energy b/c he wants to sell broken car parts to serious buyers. This is a serious warning, don't wish this awful situation on anyone else just looking to modify their project car or Daily driver. Thanks for your time.
heaterlif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #63
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Who the fuck is Tyler Ferrara?