Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #31
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Mike is an asset to 240 owners. Keep on the lookout for his good deals. I would buy from him again! Fo sho..
Old 11-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #32
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Guys a pimp! Gave me a hawt deal on 5 lug conversion hubs (Ichiba no less), z32 fronts, and s14 rears, to do a full conversion on my s14! Awesome!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #33
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

lilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enough
GREAT guy to buy from. Got a rb25det motorset and it looks in perfect shape. STill waitin on my Driveshaft and mounts from him but they are being sent this week Mike is a seller with excellent communication. If you need anything just give him a call and he will normally answer if not hell call u back almost immediately

thanks again mike
Old 11-12-2007, 03:41 PM   #34
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very nice guy. He is always willing to answer all customer questions. I ask alot of them and he answered them all lol
Old 11-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #35
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
got my radiator.
took awhile and alot of bugging, but finally got it.

thanks!
Old 12-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #36
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
great guy, got my paint from him, same day pay and pick up.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:13 AM   #37
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Great guy, Everything worked out as planned and communicated very well. Headed from AZ to CA to pick up a kit on either of the two days we planned and he was able to work things out for me. Kit fitments was great except on rear bumper but that wasn't too difficult to fix that.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #38
Winston Robinson
BANNED

Winston Robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Great guy, bought some xd9 rims from him and he went above and beyond to make sure i got them, real stand up guy. good communication. will do business again. thanks bro.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #39
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
I already posted once, but twice, he's done me good. This time around, he didn't have the part I needed in time. Mike didn't hesitate to keep me updated and offered other alternatives. He came through! Stand-up guy!
Old 03-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #40
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Picked up (yet another) CF hood. Thanks Mike!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:38 PM   #41
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Deff not happy with my paint. Workign with mike to resolve the issue.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #42
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
EDIT***** won't do business with mike again...

Last edited by SoCal-s130; 09-29-2008 at 11:46 PM..
Old 03-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #43
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Did my front end and also other parts of my car. HES LEGIT AND STICKS TO HIS WORD UNLIKE SOME! Thank you mike and continue the good work.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #44
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Did my front end and also other parts of my car. HES LEGIT AND STICKS TO HIS WORD UNLIKE SOME! Thank you mike and continue the good work.
HIGHLY debatable at this point.....
i was promised alot.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #45
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm just not a fan of his communications or there lack of.

Also I referred a friend to him, which it took him forever to get to working on my friend's car. I didn't vouch for Mike, but I did refer my friend to him and told him that he would do good. But it took him a really long time to get started. Then I would hear about it from my friend and thus I feel that I am part of the problem also for suggesting Mike in the first place.

Then there's the whole issue about painting my car and how he just kept putting it off and not getting back to me about or telling me next month next month. I just don't like to be jerked around and lied to. So I decided to go with someone else. Especially when Mike said that he was going to call me in Grant's thread and took him about three weeks to do so.

He seems like a nice guy, but I just don't think he's very good at scheduling his work priorities.

I'm sure there's lots of people with great or good experiences dealing with Mike. I just didn't that's all.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #46
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I've had nothing but good experiences with mike. no homo

He got my kit on time and he always called me back if he ever missed one of my calls.

mike is the shit in my book
Old 03-27-2008, 12:27 AM   #47
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Super legit guy, i would buy from him again, he is super busy tho so i would really recommend for him to be direct with buyers about how long it may take for them to get product.

Thanks for my wheels. Just got them in the mail today.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #48
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mike hooked me up. Bought some rims from him, picked them up Tuesday. He is a really cool guy and he will go out of his way to help you out.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #49
rbpowered_240
Leaky Injector

rbpowered_240 is making a name for him/her selfrbpowered_240 is making a name for him/her self
So far my first dealings with Mike are good, answers the phone right away and calles back as promised. So good guy to work with and easy to get in touch with by phone at all times.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #50
tdub377
Leaky Injector

tdub377 is on the path to ruintdub377 is on the path to ruintdub377 is on the path to ruin
Well he has owed me a $100 dollars since November. Cuz he flaked out and never brought the parts with him that I was buying. He keeps giving me the run around about giving me the money or sending me the parts and he will not do either of them.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #51
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Guys Mike's shop got an attempted break-in so he is occupied with insurance. They are also auditing his shop or something like that because of the increased work he's doing.

And so far, even though I've already paid and I'm still waiting for my parts, he has been a pleasure to deal with. Puts up with my bullshit and answers all my questions with the most respect, humility, and complete honesty I've seen from anyone. Period.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #52
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Mike is a very legit businessman.
Great up front customer service.
Very knowlegeable with his work.

Best way to reach him is by calling him.
Shop: 921 Fairway Dr, Walnut, Ca 91789 / Contact #: (626) 926-0289 or (909) 869-9102

Eric-

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
Old 05-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #53
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

lilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enough
my buying experience was good with mike and has recently turned Horrible!! i bought a rb25 swap from him wayyyy back in september. it took him over 3 months to get the motor to me even tho when i bought it he said he would be shipping it the same week if not the next week. When i got the motor i was sooo happy but i was still missing a TON OF PARTS that go with the motor and to this day i am STILL missing parts. he has stoped responding to my PMs Emails and phone calls. Please be cautious buyng anything from mike if you need your parts soon. it may take over 8 months to get them or u may never see them again
Old 05-31-2008, 01:17 AM   #54
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Cool dude !!!!!!!! painted a roof wing for me .. price was good .. didnt b.s me ... i told him to take his time he had it done when i needed it and game me some tips on how 2 install it ...
Old 05-31-2008, 01:58 AM   #55
yokotas13
Post Whore!

and im still waiting for the start of a refund, upon first payment, i will send the paint gun he left.

its been months
Old 06-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #56
markr
Leaky Injector

markr can only hope to improve
does anyone know where mike is at the minute, ive order some fender sets and getting no reply from anyone about them

Last edited by markr; 06-03-2008 at 05:11 PM..
Old 06-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #57
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Everything has been taken care of. Mike is a good guy in my book.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com

Last edited by 0100; 06-12-2008 at 02:39 AM..
Old 06-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #58
gun240metal
Leaky Injector

gun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the roughgun240metal is a jewel in the rough
I ordered my sportmax rims over a month ago. I'm not getting any calls back or replies. I've been blown off for way too long. He really needs to work on his customer service and meeting promises made. I'm going to make a stop payment and he can keep the rims. I have been promised a tracking number 2 weeks ago.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #59
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
fender flares

Bought some fender flares from this guy also. Took six months with a whole bunch of promises and were told three different times they were shipped. I had to pay shipping twice just to get them and they were cracked and very poorly cut when I finally got them.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:23 AM   #60
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Paid $595 for an S13 body kit back in June or July of last year, after a couple of months of waiting for it I asked for a refund. Almost a year later and many excuses and partial refunds I still don't have all my money. Counting my loses, very frustrating to deal with, promises alot and make lots of excuses but does not come through.
Closed Thread