Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
downshift_sideways

Everyone's been a lot of help. Thanks anthony for clearing up. I had no problems with him, its just the lack of communication that bothered me. All is Good w/ anthony. G'luck on the move to the new place w/ your roomates.

Last edited by w0nderbr3ad; 08-16-2006 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: problem solved
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
dont trip hommie, hes not the scamming type guy. Il ask him whats happening about that.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:02 PM   #3
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Yeah he shiped out my package, and i guess somthing happend to where they sent it back. Then he told me and shiped it out express with no extra charge.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:53 PM   #4
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Yea I'm not mad or anything. Its just that everything was cool at first and then all of a sudden I hear no word from him after a while. So I was just wondering what was up.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #5
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
oh and he just moved so i donno if he currently has access to the net.

Old 08-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #6
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea he told me about moving but he should have my number. I just hate being left out in the dark thinkin about it. I'd be glad to change the review. I just wanted to get this out so that at least people he knows can ask him if he's gotten to it or if he's busy. If he's too busy moving gear to his new place w/ his other roomates then I'll wait.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:20 PM   #7
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I wouldnt worry about it at all. He is a down to earth guy, and im sure whatever happened will have a acceptible excuse.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:06 AM   #8
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
yea hes me and nemes roomate. He just moved in, so maybe he got distracted or something. PM him or something.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:11 AM   #9
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

yea i sent him a PM already. Thanks guys
Old 08-15-2006, 03:34 AM   #10
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Hes the kinda guy i would let watch my house while im out of town. Im sure you will get it worked out.

Just give him a few days before you ruin his rep. Can we agree on that?

Just edit it FTW until we hear a reply. If we dont have a response me, or matt will call him for you. Ok?
Old 08-15-2006, 11:44 PM   #11
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Hey! There was some things going on with my FedEX account, Somehow they messed up some of my personal infomation. I did send out your downpipe after I got the money order you sent to my work. I've had 3 Items shipped back to me from other zilvia members, but I resent them out. Yours however did not get re-sent back. So I was assuming you got it? I have been working alot lately and Moving in aswell.

I know I have another DP in my storage in Hayward. I'll get it and ship it out ASAP I give you my word. Sorry about the inconvience, I'll ship it fed-ex So you will recieve it within the next couple of days.

once again sorry about the inconvience

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:01 AM   #12
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
He's lying!! I'm with him right now and he made that up!!

Hahah, j/p.. He'll get it handled.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #13
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
hey i bought a safc 2 off you and i never got it talk to me at xdc5racerx
Old 03-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #14
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5RACER
hey i bought a safc 2 off you and i never got it talk to me at xdc5racerx
Why don't you contact him through aim/pm/email, instead of here...
Old 03-25-2007, 03:51 PM   #15
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
.....I have. acually through all three of those
Old 12-29-2007, 10:16 AM   #16
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
downshift_sideways

Bought a Turbo off this guy... Very quick on the shipping, was packaged extremely well, Was exactly as was stated by him.. Very good communication with me. Overall was a Prefect transaction.. I would for sure recommend this seller from my experience with this transaction!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #17
Drifters For Life

Drifters For Life has made poor choicesDrifters For Life has made poor choicesDrifters For Life has made poor choicesDrifters For Life has made poor choicesDrifters For Life has made poor choicesDrifters For Life has made poor choices
who did you git it from? dose he have any other part
Drifters For Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:19 PM   #18
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifters For Life View Post
who did you git it from? dose he have any other part
This is a seller's review thread... if you have questions pm someone, don't post here.

Anthony is a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #19
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

I always buy/steal hella shit from him,haha
Hes a great seller.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:03 AM   #20
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
awesome dude helped me out by lending me parts to try instead of making me buy it first in case that wasn't my problem
o and i never even met him before this!

Awesome dude
thx Anthony
importdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:39 AM   #21
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Great guy. He's hooking me up with some 5 spd parts so big vouch for him.

Still kicking myself that I couldn't pick up that hatch he was selling.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #22
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
HUGE VOUCH for this guy! great seller! extremely helpful, quick ship what else could you ask for?!?
LimeLite Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #23
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
SCAMMER! BEWARE!!

JK. A+ ebayer! BEST THERE IS!! A +++ + + . oops.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #24
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
Great Seller.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:26 AM   #25
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

I bought some "services" from downshift, lol

He gets shit done.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:50 AM   #26
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
slightly awesome guy.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #27
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Anthony has the answers that you will ever need to know about 240's.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
potu
Leaky Injector

potu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymorepotu is not welcome here anymore
bought a diff of this guy and the axle was broke....then get the run around. thanks mann
potu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:58 PM   #29
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
I bought some "services" from downshift, lol

He gets shit done.
LOL

anthony's a cool cat, haven't bought anything yet off him but as soon as i find something i need from him i'll for sure hit him up
scribbles6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #30
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Who wouldn't buy off of Anthony? He is a great guy, and an honest, reliable person!!!!

<33

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote