Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #61
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Picked up a speedo sensor from him, responded to my wtb super quick and was available to pick up that night. Thanks again! Good seller.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2007, 02:18 AM   #62
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
thanks again tony, started his 5 lug conversion early so we could have his hubs thanks!
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #63
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
another +1 for vutony. i picked up some ka cams from him last nite. they were in good shape and pretty cheap. nice guy too. i'll def. call him again for parts.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #64
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Hes a great buyer, and very patient.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:55 AM   #65
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz

He's a good buyer. Picked up some stuff from me a few months back. No flaking, no drama, no BS. Even tossed in some extra parts for him free of charge since he was so chill.

I'd gladly do business with him again soon.

Somebody should start a feedback thread for me...
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #66
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
off the hook seller! hopefully he keeps the great deals coming!
Old 09-17-2007, 09:33 PM   #67
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
Awesome Seller! great prices! will be buying from again! and I highly recommend him!
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:35 AM   #68
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Vu , requested for door hinges asap, got my door hinges with the quickness..

Mos def will do business with him again
Old 10-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #69
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Vutony a def good seller! A+ Got my Power steering pump in even though i thought he would have given me the pulley so i had to go and rent the damn tool to remove it but still got it quickly and works fine!
z32gizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #70
Myssan
Leaky Injector

Myssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Myssan Send a message via Yahoo to Myssan
Good business! This guy is the master of shipping too. Parts were exactly as described. Thumbs up.
Myssan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #71
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
s13 cARPET

Thanks so much - carpet looks great.
Didn't know we had these here - I gave you a rep reply.Sorry

Thanks again
Old 10-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #72
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I bought side markers and rear garnish from him. Thanks.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #73
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
vutony's great seller and a cool guy. he seems to always have whatever it is that i need. plus he's local so it's easy for me to pick up parts from him.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #74
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Just bought a S15 wastegate actuator from Tony, this guy is the shit and has a pimp ass S13 coupe, great seller!
UNISA JECS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #75
deucen
Zilvia Member

deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Definately a great seller! Bought a brake master cylinder from him a couple weeks ago. Will do business again!
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM   #76
Nick240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Nick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enoughNick240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
great seller, can finally get my car running again ^_^
Old 10-18-2007, 02:49 AM   #77
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
thanks bro. for the manual crossmember. i was able to finish my auto to manual swap today thanks to you.

thank you thank you thank you!

+rep

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:44 PM   #78
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 radiator cooling panel - Fast shipping, exactly as described!

Thanks man.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #79
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
thanks man.......... would deal with again... ++++++++1
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #80
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
vutony

bought my type x lights. great communication, i'm sure i'll sell to or buy from him many many more times. a fully legit dude.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 AM   #81
HYPERION-X
Leaky Injector

HYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really niceHYPERION-X is just really nice
Honest dude to buy from. I bought some interior pieces from him. They were as described and shipped quick. I would buy from him again. Thanks meng!
HYPERION-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:44 PM   #82
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
My boy hooked me up with some nuts and bolts that I needed for my auto to 5 speed conversion, thanks alot bro!
UNISA JECS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #83
skilvia
Leaky Injector

skilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Another happy camper here. I will definitely buy from him again.
skilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 02:41 PM   #84
palauoriginal

palauoriginal can only hope to improve
got my item really fast. thanks tony.
palauoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #85
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
vutony

this guy helped me out with a lower control arm, good guy.
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 PM   #86
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
he already has an open thread... post there

gettin' it sidewayzzz
decksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #87
silviaa
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

silviaa is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaa is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaa is making his/her stupidity well-known
great guy.
great sale.
great item.

you can trust him :]
silviaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #88
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
good seller!
jesuchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #89
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
great guy! cant comaplin to much on the price but over all he is a cool dude ... wouldnt mind doing business with him again !
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #90
Unit-121
BANNED

Unit-121 is an unknown quantity at this point
been buying my shit from him, from stock suspention amd my front mount coo dude great seller thanks bro.
Unit-121 is offline   Reply With Quote