Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:02 AM   #181
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
alternator shipped super fast and packaged very well, exactly as described!
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 10:12 PM   #182
Threeyearitch
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
Threeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the roughThreeyearitch is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got some tranny pieces. Everything was as described. VERY fast shipping. A++
Threeyearitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #183
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnbst View Post
This thread will have absolutely none of my opinion in it, simply just copy pasting of communication back and forth and explanation where needed.

So I sent Vutony 30 USD for front side markers, two of them a complete set one right and one left.

Oct. 19, 2007 Payment To Tony Vu Cleared -$30.00 USD

Months later I finally received the side markers except I received 2 left markers and no right marker. I informed Vutony of this and he apologized and said he would send me the right side marker. This is where the correspondence picks up as so much time went by my inbox filled up and I had to delete some stuff.

Originally Posted by ripnbst
Hey did you send out that right side marker yet?

Vutony's Response

yup, last week

can you send that spare one back?

My response to Vutony

Hey man its been two months and I still dont have a right side marker yet. Are you sending them on horseback?

His response
wth, you pmed me bak statin you recieved them

My response

Do you still have the PM in your inbox? if you do please reply to that so I can see it. I did in fact receive side markers from you however they were both left side markers. I need both a right and left. I requested a right side marker in exchange for the return of one of the left side markers you sent me. To this day I still have not received the right side marker.

his Response

i delete it, i get over 30 pms a day, no need to save it

anyhow, send that left one back and ill send the right one to you

sorry for the confusion

My response

If its ok with you I would like to hold on to the extra left side until receipt of the right side marker. I have no need for two lefts so I can assure you I will not be keeping it once I receive the left side one. I kept it to make sure I got the right one and I still haven't got it. Let me know if you have an issue with this, I will pay shipping on the side marker back, just send a return address on your package to me so I know where to send it.

His Response

ummm, i guess i can do that
whats ur addy

My Response

Hey man, I still haven't gotten the replacement right side marker. At this point I don't really want to negotiate or fuck around anymore, my car was recently in an accident so now I have no need for your side markers(which I never got both of). I just want my money refunded to me.

His Response
dooode i sent it that week, iono why is so difficult to your address

sorry about the accident.

His Response
you take it out on me cause of your accident

i shipped them you didn't ask for insurance
you have both markers and one missing one

My Response
No I am not blaming my accident on you. I don't know how you even came to that conclusion. I do have two markers but they are both for the left side, I have absolutely no use for two left side markers since my car has only a left and right side (one of each) It has been easily 6 months since this deal first started and I still don't have what I paid for which is a pair (one left and one right) of side markers. Insurance is so that if they get here and they are broken I have recourse. They never got here! I would you to produce a receipt for me that is dated from the post office saying that you sent them here. Look man I don't want to cause problems with any of the business you do through Zilvia and I know you do plenty. I just want my money back. if this isn't resolved by mid week I will make this transaction public and let it be known to the community that this obscenity of a transaction is still going on.

his Response
like i said send it back and ill refund the money

funny how you said you don't need the markers and more and posted that you need some in the wtb section

but whatever

addy is

tony vu
Insert Addy here

send them back then ill give u a refund

My response

My post says I need a fender, nothing about side markers.

Sorry for the long post but I just want people to know what all went down. I know people have had successful transactions plenty with him in the past, I just wanted to share my experience. to this day I still have two left side markers and im out 30 bucks.
i rock two left sidemakers which i bought from vutony and they work fine. imo ur jus being a drama queen:ghey: . vutony is a legit guy.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #184
iluvpandas4
Leaky Injector

iluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfectioniluvpandas4 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iluvpandas4
good seller, sent me awesome rotors at a great price and packed them good and tight. i had packaging peanuts flying everywhere lol. A+++++

'92 240sx Coupe
iluvpandas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:02 AM   #185
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Several posts have been deleted, as they had nothing to do with a review.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #186
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Several posts have been deleted, as they had nothing to do with a review.
what about my post on me buying chuki grills from tony

anyways... i picked up awesome mint chuki grills from tony!!! thank you always a pleasure doing business with this guy
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #187
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
a little pricey clutch pedal...but extremely fast shipment and good communication...overall a good transaction. thanks
sldbyuramg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #188
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
vutony is legit. I purchased the splitfire coilpack system off of him awhile back. Shipping was fast and he held great communication the whole time. And might I say and awesome price for like new product. Thanx a lot man.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #189
beastka101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
beastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enoughbeastka101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
legit guy. got the z32 filter fast and just as described.

good seller
beastka101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #190
EVO_RYAN
BANNED

EVO_RYAN is making a name for him/her selfEVO_RYAN is making a name for him/her self
great seller! got my ecu from him and its all good! it shipped and got to me super fast too!

thanks again!
EVO_RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #191
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
good guy, good seller! I bought a unorthadox underdrive pulley from him awhile back. He shipped it fast and even anwered a few questions for me. Thanks dood!
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #192
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
tps was shipped quickly and in good condition, good seller!
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #193
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Good seller.

Met at a local meet, got what I inquired and we were on our way..

Thanks again tony! =) Hope to deal again.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:09 AM   #194
locust13
Zilvia Member

locust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enoughlocust13 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to locust13
great seller, bought an oem crank pulley from him. communicated well, and was able to rush ship it for me too. I'd buy from him again.
locust13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #195
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Great Seller, received my 180sx bumper lights in no time.. Would recommend for business. Thanks man!
lbsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #196
Wes_s13
Zilvia Addict

Wes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Wes_s13
Awesome seller, bought many parts from him in the past , and recently bought a new coilpack that i needed asap, shipped it out very quickly for me, thanks alot bro
Old 07-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #197
subbiegrunt

subbiegrunt will become famous soon enoughsubbiegrunt will become famous soon enoughsubbiegrunt will become famous soon enoughsubbiegrunt will become famous soon enough
Good seller...fast shipping
subbiegrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:06 AM   #198
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
great seller and good prices just picked up a trunk lid in near perfect condish thanks a LOT! A++++

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #199
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
great seller and fast shipping. will buy from again.
dropemlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #200
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Great seller picked up dohc power steering lines. Original line had a leak quickly exchanged the line no huss no fuss. Very friendly open communication
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #201
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
shipped my spandex pants sooo fast GREAT seller

he looked better in the pants then i do tho
Project3328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:55 PM   #202
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Bought dohc p/s lines and dohc a/c lines. The parts looked to be in good condition and he is a great seller.
Screenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #203
nismoskyz
Zilvia Junkie

nismoskyz is an unknown quantity at this point
tires

bought tires, received them exactly as depicted in the thread. was speedy and worked with me to ensure an efficient transaction for the both of us.

great seller.

(function)(form)^(-1)
nismoskyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #204
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
great deal on sr20det thermostat, got here very quickly. highly recommended
Tom25666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:29 PM   #205
alex70val
BANNED

alex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of lightalex70val is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to alex70val
great seller!! bought tires and were exactly like described
alex70val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #206
lowCG3

Trader Rating: (0)
lowCG3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i can vouch
bought tires from him
lowCG3 is offline   Reply With Quote